I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb

except for the fact the 2nd amendment was specifically about weapons of war,,,
Which included one shot muskets

the 2nd doesnt mention guns,,

and being pro gun is not the same as being pro 2nd A
It mentions guns as guns are included in arms.

Try again little girl

it is about being equally armed as the government that could oppress you

try again you dumb ****,
LOL are you saying that you are equally armed vs the govt

Jesus you are delusional

They could drive a tank thru your house

except for the fact the 2nd amendment was specifically about weapons of war,,,

Try again little girl

try again you dumb ****,

Jesus you are delusional

thats not what I said you dumb kunt,,,

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb

I'll explain this to you, clearly one time. If you have enough intelligence to comprehend, you will stop with this biased and thoughtless question.

The 2nd Amendments VERY PURPOSE is to put firepower into the hands of citizens. Throughout history it is PROVEN FACT that armed societies are far less likely to end up oppressed by governments that couldn't care less about human rights such as China and North Korea.

Further, it has been PROVEN beyond any reasonable doubt that such occurrences can and do occur in modern times. Venezuela to name one.

While any shooting is a tragedy, the extremely small number of lives that "might" be saved via the incremental and never ending march of infringing regulations people such as you propose is VASTLY, OVERWHELMINGLY and DECISIVELY outweighed by the FACT that an armed society is safer than an unarmed one, to the tune of potentially hundreds of millions of lives saved, vs a handful per year.

Your primary fallacy is that you have been conditioned to believe in something history has proven wrong too many times......that governments never becomes corrupted and turn on their population. it also has JUST happened (again in China) by the way.

If you continue to be in the dark, then it is because you choose to be there, for whatever purpose or agenda.

Everything I just posted is solid, verifiable and indisputable no matter how hard you might work to say otherwise.
So the second Amendment allows all US citizens who avow their devotion to Allah to own weapons.

And you approve of this for some reason
The Second Amendment makes no mention of religion at all.

Have you read it?

Yea it says that the government has no right to restrict your weapons, that said cartoons are better reading
Thanks for your capitulation. Your lame attempt at an insult is proof you have no valid argument.

Try again little girl

try again you dumb ****,

Jesus you are delusional

Because you have no clue as to reality. A2 is null as written

the fact is that there are far more accurate weapons and more dangerous as well for home users
as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense.
You heard it first from the crackpot "pro-gunner:" The AR-15 isn't accurate enough for home defense (though its military counterpart is good enough to use in combat), yet the shotgun, the most inaccurate of all weapons which just sprays a blast of shot out hoping one or more will hit its target is better for home defense! :cuckoo:
So, you don't even NEED an AR-15 in society! And if you don't need that, you certainly don't need AK-47s and a hundred other carbine and assault style variants! The very weapons which if it ever came down to civil collapse with no power, food or water and it was every man for himself, or a military action by the government, the very thing the Founders sought to give the people the power to resist, these would be your FIRST choice of weapons.

And you heard it all here first, from your friendly pro-gun, pro-UFO, pro-relativistic Bigfoot black hole denying Lake Champlain loving person, FRANNIE, shooter-extraordinaire.
The military does not use semi auto pea shooters like the semi ar15 when in combat

whos military???

The Hunt - IMDb

I'll explain this to you, clearly one time. If you have enough intelligence to comprehend, you will stop with this biased and thoughtless question.

The 2nd Amendments VERY PURPOSE is to put firepower into the hands of citizens. Throughout history it is PROVEN FACT that armed societies are far less likely to end up oppressed by governments that couldn't care less about human rights such as China and North Korea.

Further, it has been PROVEN beyond any reasonable doubt that such occurrences can and do occur in modern times. Venezuela to name one.

While any shooting is a tragedy, the extremely small number of lives that "might" be saved via the incremental and never ending march of infringing regulations people such as you propose is VASTLY, OVERWHELMINGLY and DECISIVELY outweighed by the FACT that an armed society is safer than an unarmed one, to the tune of potentially hundreds of millions of lives saved, vs a handful per year.

Your primary fallacy is that you have been conditioned to believe in something history has proven wrong too many times......that governments never becomes corrupted and turn on their population. it also has JUST happened (again in China) by the way.

If you continue to be in the dark, then it is because you choose to be there, for whatever purpose or agenda.

Everything I just posted is solid, verifiable and indisputable no matter how hard you might work to say otherwise.
So the second Amendment allows all US citizens who avow their devotion to Allah to own weapons.

And you approve of this for some reason
The Second Amendment makes no mention of religion at all.

Have you read it?

Yea it says that the government has no right to restrict your weapons, that said cartoons are better reading
Thanks for your capitulation. Your lame attempt at an insult is proof you have no valid argument.

Thanks for participating and for being so highly motivated

Try again little girl

try again you dumb ****,

Jesus you are delusional

maybe in your alcohol soaked mind,,,

the fact is that there are far more accurate weapons and more dangerous as well for home users
as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense.
You heard it first from the crackpot "pro-gunner:" The AR-15 isn't accurate enough for home defense (though its military counterpart is good enough to use in combat), yet the shotgun, the most inaccurate of all weapons which just sprays a blast of shot out hoping one or more will hit its target is better for home defense! :cuckoo:
So, you don't even NEED an AR-15 in society! And if you don't need that, you certainly don't need AK-47s and a hundred other carbine and assault style variants! The very weapons which if it ever came down to civil collapse with no power, food or water and it was every man for himself, or a military action by the government, the very thing the Founders sought to give the people the power to resist, these would be your FIRST choice of weapons.

And you heard it all here first, from your friendly pro-gun, pro-UFO, pro-relativistic Bigfoot black hole denying Lake Champlain loving person, FRANNIE, shooter-extraordinaire.
The military does not use semi auto pea shooters like the semi ar15 when in combat

whos military???
US military...………………. now, in Vietnam all the m16 did was fuck up

whos military???

I would hope they use better considering the money they spend

Try again little girl

try again you dumb ****,

Jesus you are delusional

LOL true I could out do you drunk. Thanks for reminding me

The Military has about 2 millioin soldiers....MANY of whom will be on the side of the Constitution, not Gun Grabbers.
In that light, the military has MAYBE 500,000 soldiers who would fire upon citizens.

500,000 vs 100,000,000

We The Constitution Defending People are 100 MILLION strong.

Do the math.

whos military???

My point, thanks for agreeing

try again you dumb ****,

Jesus you are delusional

LOL true I could out do you drunk. Thanks for reminding me

then why are you failing so badly now???

whos military???

My point, thanks for agreeing

when did I agree??

The Military has about 2 millioin soldiers....MANY of whom will be on the side of the Constitution, not Gun Grabbers.
In that light, the military has MAYBE 500,000 soldiers who would fire upon citizens.

500,000 vs 100,000,000

We The Constitution Defending People are 100 MILLION strong.

Do the math.
Actually all soldiers swear an oath to the constitution and the President.

I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I guess you never heard of the M16, you flaming butthole!

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

The M16 is the military counterpart of the AR-15 used ALL AROUND THE WORLD, you clueless twit.

whos military???

You agreed above

I'm also for gun ownership, but it's already not an anything you want situation, there are plenty of weapons we're not allowed to own. And I'm ok with that. You seem to be ok with that as well.

You're officially a liar. Better luck next time.
What am I lying about?

An AR-15 IS a gun. You are against the ownership of AR-15's by LAW ABIDING citizens.

Therefore, you are not fully FOR gun ownership. Just limited ownership as you feel "necessary", which is NOT the intent of the 2nd Amendment.
We're already not allowed to own certain weapons, felons can't have weapons, kids can't buy guns... The 2nd has been infringed upon many times already. So if we're making a list of outlawed weapons... What's a few more? You would still have the right to own a gun. It's not necessarily a black or white thing.

I guess you never heard of the M16, you flaming butthole!

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

The M16 is the military counterpart of the AR-15 used ALL AROUND THE WORLD, you clueless twit.
All the m16 did in Vietnam is jam, the USA no longer uses the thing as it's functionally obsolete.

Vietnam War troops hated the M16 and called it a piece of garbage

Play on

Forum List

Back