I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

You heard it first from the crackpot "pro-gunner:" The AR-15 isn't accurate enough for home defense (though its military counterpart is good enough to use in combat), yet the shotgun, the most inaccurate of all weapons which just sprays a blast of shot out hoping one or more will hit its target is better for home defense! :cuckoo:
So, you don't even NEED an AR-15 in society! And if you don't need that, you certainly don't need AK-47s and a hundred other carbine and assault style variants! The very weapons which if it ever came down to civil collapse with no power, food or water and it was every man for himself, or a military action by the government, the very thing the Founders sought to give the people the power to resist, these would be your FIRST choice of weapons.

And you heard it all here first, from your friendly pro-gun, pro-UFO, pro-relativistic Bigfoot black hole denying Lake Champlain loving person, FRANNIE, shooter-extraordinaire.
The military does not use semi auto pea shooters like the semi ar15 when in combat

whos military???
US military...………………. now, in Vietnam all the m16 did was fuck up

I would hope they use better considering the money they spend
You agreed above

heavy alcohol consumption causes delusions such as that,,,

I'm also for gun ownership, but it's already not an anything you want situation, there are plenty of weapons we're not allowed to own. And I'm ok with that. You seem to be ok with that as well.

You're officially a liar. Better luck next time.
What am I lying about?

An AR-15 IS a gun. You are against the ownership of AR-15's by LAW ABIDING citizens.

Therefore, you are not fully FOR gun ownership. Just limited ownership as you feel "necessary", which is NOT the intent of the 2nd Amendment.
We're already not allowed to own certain weapons, felons can't have weapons, kids can't buy guns... The 2nd has been infringed upon many times already. So if we're making a list of outlawed weapons... What's a few more? You would still have the right to own a gun. It's not necessarily a black or white thing.
Legal gun owners can not have what the govt saves for itself so that they can not be threatened. This invalidates A2

The military does not use semi auto pea shooters like the semi ar15 when in combat

whos military???

You agreed above

You would obviously know...……………….

I'm also for gun ownership, but it's already not an anything you want situation, there are plenty of weapons we're not allowed to own. And I'm ok with that. You seem to be ok with that as well.

What am I lying about?

An AR-15 IS a gun. You are against the ownership of AR-15's by LAW ABIDING citizens.

Therefore, you are not fully FOR gun ownership. Just limited ownership as you feel "necessary", which is NOT the intent of the 2nd Amendment.
We're already not allowed to own certain weapons, felons can't have weapons, kids can't buy guns... The 2nd has been infringed upon many times already. So if we're making a list of outlawed weapons... What's a few more? You would still have the right to own a gun. It's not necessarily a black or white thing.

a few more could be enough to cause total tyranny,,,

whos military???

You agreed above

You would obviously know...……………….

know what??

whos military???

You agreed above

You would obviously know about heavy alcohol consumption related delusions.

What am I lying about?

I'm sure it will because the gun lobby stirs up the hillbillies into a frenzy to protect the rights of mass murderers.

What am I lying about?

I'm sure it will because the gun lobby stirs up the hillbillies into a frenzy to protect the rights of mass murderers.

so they are protecting governments???

they are the real mass murderers in the world,,,

except for the fact the 2nd amendment was specifically about weapons of war,,,
Which included one shot muskets

the 2nd doesnt mention guns,,

and being pro gun is not the same as being pro 2nd A
It mentions guns as guns are included in arms.

Try again little girl

it is about being equally armed as the government that could oppress you

try again you dumb ****,
LOL are you saying that you are equally armed vs the govt

Jesus you are delusional

They could drive a tank thru your house

They can't drive a tank through 50 million gun owner's houses! Nor would 90% of the military comply with such an order. The gun-owning American private citizen: the largest standing army in the world. After Pearl Harbor, the emperor want to invade our mainland and even his generals had the good sense to talk him out of it knowing that there would be a gun behind every rock and tree.

0df408a6b80.jpg

Try again little girl

try again you dumb ****,

Jesus you are delusional

They can't drive a tank through 50 million gun owner's houses! Nor would 90% of the military comply with such an order. The gun-owning American private citizen: the largest standing army in the world. After Pearl Harbor, the emperor want to invade our mainland and even his generals had the good sense to talk him out of it knowing that there would be a gun behind every rock and tree.

View attachment 274485

and of course Afghanistan is going so well

Try again little girl

try again you dumb ****,

Jesus you are delusional

View attachment 274485

So you have multiple full auto weapons and grenades and launchers and fighter jets with all the various arms...…………..

So if the government comes for your guns they have no chance.

Take the pills now

Try again little girl

try again you dumb ****,

Jesus you are delusional

View attachment 274485

and of course Afghanistan is going so well

Nagasaki should be the role model for Afghanistan, shooting terrorist while leaving mom home to raise the future terrorist is idiotic

the fact is that there are far more accurate weapons and more dangerous as well for home users
as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense.
You heard it first from the crackpot "pro-gunner:" The AR-15 isn't accurate enough for home defense (though its military counterpart is good enough to use in combat), yet the shotgun, the most inaccurate of all weapons which just sprays a blast of shot out hoping one or more will hit its target is better for home defense! :cuckoo:
So, you don't even NEED an AR-15 in society! And if you don't need that, you certainly don't need AK-47s and a hundred other carbine and assault style variants! The very weapons which if it ever came down to civil collapse with no power, food or water and it was every man for himself, or a military action by the government, the very thing the Founders sought to give the people the power to resist, these would be your FIRST choice of weapons.

And you heard it all here first, from your friendly pro-gun, pro-UFO, pro-relativistic Bigfoot black hole denying Lake Champlain loving person, FRANNIE, shooter-extraordinaire.

I guess you never heard of the M16, you flaming butthole!

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

The M16 is the military counterpart of the AR-15 used ALL AROUND THE WORLD, you clueless twit.
All the m16 did in Vietnam is jam, the USA no longer uses the thing as it's functionally obsolete.

Vietnam War troops hated the M16 and called it a piece of garbage

Play on

You don't have to sell me. The AR-15/M16 platform is nothing I would buy for myself. As impervious as the AK is to dirt and abuse, the AR is sensitive to it. And the AK has a lot more stopping power. But then, the average american home isn't as dirty as the Vietnam jungle.

the fact is that there are far more accurate weapons and more dangerous as well for home users
as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense.

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

The M16 is the military counterpart of the AR-15 used ALL AROUND THE WORLD, you clueless twit.
All the m16 did in Vietnam is jam, the USA no longer uses the thing as it's functionally obsolete.

Play on

You don't have to sell me. The AR-15/M16 platform is nothing I would buy for myself. As impervious as the AK is to dirt and abuse, the AR is sensitive to it. And the AK has a lot more stopping power. But then, the average american home isn't as dirty as the Vietnam jungle.

My real issue is not with gun ownership but with the people who view the ar15 as a sort of god inspired by the constitution.

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

Play on

My real issue is not with gun ownership but with the people who view the ar15 as a sort of god inspired by the constitution.

thats the alcohol again,,,

Try again little girl

try again you dumb ****,

Jesus you are delusional

View attachment 274485

So you have multiple full auto weapons and grenades and launchers and fighter jets with all the various arms...…………..

Take the pills now

You've obviously swallow the whole bottle if you think the military is coming to your house with grenade launchers, tanks and fighter jets. You're an idiot. The government cannot use the military against private citizens, and if they did anyway, not only do we far outnumber them, but every war comes down to hand to hand combat. Door to door. Most military would not do such a thing which means there are even more of us than them, and either way, fight or not, win or lose, I'd rather be better armed than less. You're entire argument as always is like so much bovine gas.

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

Play on

thats the alcohol again,,,
You seem to be fixated on alcohol. There is help, but you have to take the first step

Alcoholics Anonymous

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb

The AR-15, first and foremost, is protected by the 2nd Amendment, and specifically by Supreme Court rulings in Heller, Caetano, Miller and Friedman v Highland park.

After that..... some think that the AR-15 is better for home defense because it can be customized in ways a shotgun can't, and several different shooters can use an Ar-15 in the same home while a shotgun isn't the best long gun for a woman or small man......

You don't get to choose the tool someone depends on for their life or the lives of their family members.

Try again little girl

try again you dumb ****,

Jesus you are delusional

View attachment 274485

Take the pills now

You've obviously swallow the whole bottle if you think the military is coming to your house with grenade launches, tanks and fighter jets. You're an idiot. The government cannot use the military against private citizens, and if they did anyway, not only do we far outnumber them, but every war comes down to hand to hand combat. Door to door. Most military would not do such a thing which means there are even more of us than them, and either way, fight or not, win or lose, I'd rather be better armed than less. You're entire argument as always is like so much bovine gas.

Actually the FBI fills in for the military in most situations when the feds want your stuff.

Really..……………...

The AR is an extremely accurate platform. Highly modular. It is no more lethal than many guns with the same capacity and different styling.

I wouldn't presume to tell someone how to choose the way in which they defend themselves.
Actually many AR-15 style weapons are krap that blow up in the faces of the users.

Link
What is it that you think you would get for this price

ATI Omni Hybrid Maxx AR-15 5.56 NATO Semi Auto Rifle 16" Barrel 30 Rounds M-LOK Hand Guard Carbine Alpha Collapsible Stock Matte Black Finish | Cheaper Than Dirt

I paid 800 dollars for a pistol 25 years ago

Where is the link to that model of firearm blowing up in user's faces?

I'd love to buy one and get in on that lawsuit.
Suing is not allowed gun manufacturers are protected. This however is my favorite link it is however a .50 cal and not an ar

Wrong..... gun makers are only protected from lawsuits that have nothing to do with product liablity....what you describe, a weapon blowing up, is not protected, and they can be sued....you just can't sue them if a criminal steals a gun and uses it illegally......

Forum List

Back