I am Conservative and pro immigration. America is also pro immigration.

The 1965 Immigration Act, the law that opened America's gates to mass non-white LEGAL immigration (including chain migration), was authored by Emanuel Celler, an american JEW.

Kennedy was merely a convenient WASP frontman co-opted to help deflect criticism towards the only ethnic group in America that spent 100 years pushing for non-white immigration.
Protocols of Ivy

Richkids like Kennedy and his Chickenhawk Conservative classmates do everything you Preppy-loving dupes blame the Jews for doing. They control both avenues of tyranny, public and private.

HeirHead guillotine-fodder invented anti-semitism centuries ago. Because World War II blocked their old standby of pretending the Jews were pulling the strings everywhere and every time, their new scapegoat is their prep-school classmates who took over the Democratic Party in order to establish complete Birth-Class Supremacy.

Last edited:
H-1B Is the Fatcats' Kitty Litter

Instead, America should close the borders to skilled and educated foreigners and be forced by that to create more natural motivations for native-born talent to improve itself. The shortages are caused by that negligence, so it is irresponsible of them to ignore their snobbish and egoistical failure in motivating 90% of our talent because this 1% demands that we improve our opportunities by the restrictive and ineffective paths it tells us to follow. The ruling class must be overthrown because of its treason in blaming its own people for our imaginary need to coddle foreigners.

Of course the immigrants despise us for allowing ourselves to get pushed around by transnationalist traitors. They despise the American Way because we are not following it, so why should they?

Every lasting nation allowed new people to come in until it actually formed a nation. Then it shut its doors and worked on developing the talent it had accumulated.
The H1B program contains a lot of fraud

I remember Disney firing American workers snd holding their severance pay ransom till they trained their foreign worker replacements

But that just business as usual for government programs

Originally posted by The Sage of Main Street
Richkids like Kennedy and his Chickenhawk Conservative classmates do everything you Preppy-loving dupes blame the Jews for doing. They control both avenues of tyranny, public and private.

Shame on you, Sage.

We are not debating the history of the immigration laws of Mongolia or Burkina Faso. Nobody has the right to demand any knowledge from us on these subjects.

We are discussing the history of the immigration laws of the United States (and the jewish american influence on them), the land where you were born and spent your whole life so your lack of knowledge is unforgivable.

The american Jew Emanuel Celler was already in the US House of Representatives, fighting tooth and nail to flood the US with asians, hispanics and all kinds of mulattoes and mestizos you can imagine, in 1923, 9 years before Rose Fitzgerald gave birth to Edward Kennedy.

EmanuelCeller.jpg

US Representative Emanuel Celler in 1923

Celler did spend his entire life as a US politician trying to destroy America's racial composition.

This isn't pro-semitic nor anti-semitic. It's a historic fact.

The fact that I have to teach this to a teacher speak volumes about the dismal state of education in the US.

Last edited:
I am Conservative and pro immigration. America is also pro immigration.

But this needs a little tiny bit of unpacking.

In order to comprehend my meaning, as intended, it needs to be clear that there is a major and crucial distinction between “immigration” and “illegal immigration.”

I see the United States (in modern days at least) as being far more open to legal immigration (not even factoring in asylum cases) than any other nation on Earth.

There are considerations for immigration which are attended to by the legal immigration process. These considerations don’t get attended to at all via illegal immigration. These considerations include education, the social utility to America of an applicant’s qualifications, and it includes things like disease and mental health, etc.

If a
would-be immigrant doesn’t give a damn about the considerations that undergird the immigration policy of the United States, then we don’t need to give a damn about the burden they will face on being deported. (Noting again the difference between immigration and asylum.)
10 million unfilled jobs in America right now. Americans aren't having enough kids. Experts say the decline isn't due to a single cause, but rather a combination of several factors, including changing economics, delays in childbirth by women pursuing jobs and education, the greater availability of contraception, and a decline in teen pregnancies.

So our economy is going to shrink. I'm actually okay with it from the standpoint I think we are overpopulated but from an economic standpoint. From a person who wants his social security. I think we need to let these immigrants in. We need them paying taxes. We need the workers.

The other reason I like it that we are having fewer people is they say AI is going to take away millions of jobs. So future corporations aren't going to need workers.

But right now SS is going to go bankrupt in 10 years. Right now we need 10 million immigrants to fill 10 million unfilled jobs. I'll take 5 million.

10 million unfilled jobs in America right now. Americans aren't having enough kids. Experts say the decline isn't due to a single cause, but rather a combination of several factors, including changing economics, delays in childbirth by women pursuing jobs and education, the greater availability of contraception, and a decline in teen pregnancies.

So our economy is going to shrink. I'm actually okay with it from the standpoint I think we are overpopulated but from an economic standpoint. From a person who wants his social security. I think we need to let these immigrants in. We need them paying taxes. We need the workers.

The other reason I like it that we are having fewer people is they say AI is going to take away millions of jobs. So future corporations aren't going to need workers.

But right now SS is going to go bankrupt in 10 years. Right now we need 10 million immigrants to fill 10 million unfilled jobs. I'll take 5 million.
You don’t think clearly.

First off we’re so get these fictional numbers. 10,000,000 infield job openings. Bullshit.

Secondly, if there were that many infilled job openings (there aren’t) the demand for labor would make it wonderful for workers.

Why do you hate the American labor force.

Men. Trying to educate you is like trying to teach a rock. No insult to our rock friends intended.

Generic Is Degenerate

Get more out of what you have. Quality is far more important than quantity. The rulers who create this waste of talent, and only develop their own limited contribution to the gene pool, want us to believe in number games, as if people are inanimate objects that are all the same value.

You don’t think clearly.

First off we’re so get these fictional numbers. 10,000,000 infield job openings. Bullshit.

Secondly, if there were that many infilled job openings (there aren’t) the demand for labor would make it wonderful for workers.

Why do you hate the American labor force.

Men. Trying to educate you is like trying to teach a rock. No insult to our rock friends intended.
No idiot. When things start getting too good for workers the feds and corporations have many ways to reign in labor costs. That’s why we unionize. The fear of unionization is our best weapon.

Youre wrong on so many levels.

Just stating facts. You don’t have to believe facts after all you’re a Republican so it’s expected. Alternate facts.

And AI and automation are replacing workers. And it’s tough staying middle class. So we aren’t having enough kids.

These 10 million jobs, a lot of them are at McDonald’s and Walmart. You, me and our family members don’t want to work those jobs. Do you agree? So where should we look? I say, the border.

Originally posted by sealybobo
These 10 million jobs, a lot of them are at McDonald’s and Walmart. You, me and our family members don’t want to work those jobs. Do you agree? So where should we look? I say, the border.

Sealybobo is a believer in an ideology called "ECONOMICISM".

Economicism preaches that the economy overrides all the fundamental pillars of a nation including its racial composition.

Everything must be sacrified at the altar of economic growth.

America doesn't have enough people to flip burgers? Simple: import millions of hispanics and problem solved.

The white nation Jefferson and his cohorts created in North America be damned... Economicism has such a disdain for the national foundations of a nation that it doesn't even bother bringing low-skilled workers from white countries.... hispanics are already here so it's cheaper: you get an awful lot of peons for free and don't even have to pay for their deportation.

No idiot. When things start getting too good for workers the feds and corporations have many ways to reign in labor costs. That’s why we unionize. The fear of unionization is our best weapon.

Youre wrong on so many levels.

Just stating facts. You don’t have to believe facts after all you’re a Republican so it’s expected. Alternate facts.

And AI and automation are replacing workers. And it’s tough staying middle class. So we aren’t having enough kids.

Wrong, rat shit.

You saying such smack and it being truthful or of value are very different things.

Wrong, rat shit.

You saying such smack and it being truthful or of value are very different things.
God you cons are stupid

Throughout 2022, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell emphasized that wage growth was too high—that, as he said in November, “nominal wages have been growing at a pace well above what would be consistent with 2 percent inflation over time.” He didn't explain why, and nobody pushed him, given that wage growth was in fact ...

I think it was Alan Greenspan who said his job was to keep wages low. Just not so low that workers revolt. He has succeeded don't you think? Seems to be where we are at. The CEO's pay went from 35X the average workers to 1000x. So seems like they have labor costs in check right? And if we talk about raising wages you'll cry that the owner will just pass on the cost to consumers. Well who's paying for the CEO's raises?

God you cons are stupid

Throughout 2022, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell emphasized that wage growth was too high—that, as he said in November, “nominal wages have been growing at a pace well above what would be consistent with 2 percent inflation over time.” He didn't explain why, and nobody pushed him, given that wage growth was in fact ...

I think it was Alan Greenspan who said his job was to keep wages low. Just not so low that workers revolt. He has succeeded don't you think? Seems to be where we are at. The CEO's pay went from 35X the average workers to 1000x. So seems like they have labor costs in check right? And if we talk about raising wages you'll cry that the owner will just pass on the cost to consumers. Well who's paying for the CEO's raises?
In other words, the moron, sillybozo, has a different view of things.

But, of course, sillybozo is a moron.

In other words, the moron, sillybozo, has a different view of things.

But, of course, sillybozo is a moron.

I simply corrected you when you said

"Secondly, if there were that many infilled job openings (there aren’t) the demand for labor would make it wonderful for workers."

They'd rather have those jobs go unfilled than raise wages any higher.

I used to think stupidly like you. I thought maybe we could make it so that McDonald and Walmart workers could maybe one day be able to raise a family on those wages the same way my aunt raised her 2 kids working at Farmer Jacks. Remember Farmer Jacks? Like a Kroger or Publics back in the 70's. A person who worked at Farmer Jacks or A&P made enough money to raise a family. Single moms. But I saw how she got run out because she made a lot and the end result is that today people at Kroger make what, $12 hour? You can't raise a family on that.

I simply corrected you when you said

"Secondly, if there were that many infilled job openings (there aren’t) the demand for labor would make it wonderful for workers."

They'd rather have those jobs go unfilled than raise wages any higher.

I used to think stupidly like you. I thought maybe we could make it so that McDonald and Walmart workers could maybe one day be able to raise a family on those wages the same way my aunt raised her 2 kids working at Farmer Jacks. Remember Farmer Jacks? Like a Kroger or Publics back in the 70's. A person who worked at Farmer Jacks or A&P made enough money to raise a family. Single moms. But I saw how she got run out because she made a lot and the end result is that today people at Kroger make what, $12 hour? You can't raise a family on that.
No. You offered your bullshit spin; not a correction.

Toddle off, now.

No. You offered your bullshit spin; not a correction.

Toddle off, now.
Well the fact is there are lots of unfilled jobs right now and wages aint goin up any more fella. Certainly not up enough to make things "wonderful" for workers.

Well the fact is there are lots of unfilled jobs right now and wages aint goin up any more fella. Certainly not up enough to make things "wonderful" for workers.
You’re a lunk head. Competition is what drives the increase. Company A needs to fill 40 job openings. But maybe Company B and Company C also have numerous job openings maybe for similar jobs. There are fewer available qualified job applicants than there are jobs to fill. If the companies want those applicants, the wages offered to them have to go up because workers have the upper hand.

“Fella?” What are you the little mobster in the Bugs Bunny cartoon?

Also, you probably need to hear this: You’re a real pussy.

You’re a lunk head. Competition is what drives the increase. Company A needs to fill 40 job openings. But maybe Company B and Company C also have numerous job openings maybe for similar jobs. There are fewer available qualified job applicants than there are jobs to fill. If the companies want those applicants, the wages offered to them have to go up because workers have the upper hand.

“Fella?” What are you the little mobster in the Bugs Bunny cartoon?

Also, you probably need to hear this: You’re a real pussy.
Lunk head? What a bunch of milarky. LOL.

Such bullshit. I'm going to use a former employer as an example. I live in MI. I work for company A which is located in Ann Arbor. Their 2 competitors are located in other states. So I have to leave my state to go work for the competition?

Do you know why GM was able to unionize and McDonald employees have a hard time doing it? Because each McD has 10 employees. GM had thousands of employees all in one building. A lot harder to organize when you are spread out 10 employees per each location all across the country.

If those McD employees could get together, they'd unionize.

McD's prices are already obscene and it goes towards profits. Ever consider maybe each location doesn't have to be as profitable? So what if the franchise owner only makes $1/2 million dollars a year? Isn't that still good? Instead of $1 mill?

Forum List

Back