I am Conservative and pro immigration. America is also pro immigration.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

But this needs a little tiny bit of unpacking.

In order to comprehend my meaning, as intended, it needs to be clear that there is a major and crucial distinction between “immigration” and “illegal immigration.”

I see the United States (in modern days at least) as being far more open to legal immigration (not even factoring in asylum cases) than any other nation on Earth.

There are considerations for immigration which are attended to by the legal immigration process. These considerations don’t get attended to at all via illegal immigration. These considerations include education, the social utility to America of an applicant’s qualifications, and it includes things like disease and mental health, etc.

If a would-be immigrant doesn’t give a damn about the considerations that undergird the immigration policy of the United States, then we don’t need to give a damn about the burden they will face on being deported. (Noting again the difference between immigration and asylum.)

In order to comprehend my meaning, as intended, it needs to be clear that there is a major and crucial distinction between “immigration” and “illegal immigration.”

I see the United States (in modern days at least) as being far more open to legal immigration (not even factoring in asylum cases) than any other nation on Earth.

There are considerations for immigration which are attended to by the legal immigration process. These considerations don’t get attended to at all via illegal immigration. These considerations include education, the social utility to America of an applicant’s qualifications, and it includes things like disease and mental health, etc.

If a would-be immigrant doesn’t give a damn about the considerations that undergird the immigration policy of the United States, then we don’t need to give a damn about the burden they will face on being deported. (Noting again the difference between immigration and asylum.)
I would disagree .. we get too many legal and illegal immigrations per year, and there are no standards for assimilation. The outcome is immigration without adaptation to the American culture .. and this will erode the culture and be dictated by the soon to be majority.

I support merit based immigration of highly qualifed individuals along with their immediate family (meaning wife and children only) but no chain immigration

It's a little late for you to be pretending you care about any people!

You can't crawl your way back with this one feigned attempt.

I would disagree .. we get too many legal and illegal immigrations per year, and there are no standards for assimilation. The outcome is immigration without adaptation to the American culture .. and this will erode the culture and be dictated by the soon to be majority.
You are free to disagree. But the majority of the problems you identify are the result of illegals immigration.

Legal immigration comes with lots of criteria. A legal immigrant is supposed to be able to converse in English. That’s a step towards assimilation. They need to know a few things about American history. That’s a step toward assimilation. They are supposed to be perfectly able (alone if with the assistance of a resident who has financial means) to support themselves without becoming a charge on the public. That’s a big step toward assimilation.

Plus, we can always adjust and tinker with the standards we set for our legal immigrants.

We have no such control over illegal immigrants.

Too many whitebacks.

What else is ya?

16.8 million people in only three years is an invasion.
That is equal to 16 new cities.
We don't have enough housing for them.
They use government benefits at the highest rates.
Yes. But that is primarily illegal immigration.
Its currently written into law

Something we need to change
Hm. I didn’t know that. Can you cite it?

And, as to your point, if it is written into our Immigration Law, then it’s time to revise the law, accordingly, by deleting any such provision.

Yes. But that is primarily illegal immigration.

Hm. I didn’t know that. Can you cite it?

And, as to your point, if it is written into our Immigration Law, then it’s time to revise the law, accordingly, by deleting any such provision.
Its part of the 1965 family unification act authored by ted kennedy

Its how one Indian software engineer can bring in 25 family members

And in time they can sponsor a hundred more

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mac-7
Its part of the 1965 family unification act authored by ted kennedy

Your information is in error, Mac.

The 1965 Immigration Act, the law that opened America's gates to mass non-white LEGAL immigration (including chain migration), was authored by Emanuel Celler, an american JEW.

Kennedy was merely a convenient WASP frontman co-opted to help deflect criticism towards the only ethnic group in America that spent 100 years pushing for non-white immigration.

With the population of the US being over 330 million and having a sizeable number of Illegals I think it is time to close the US to immigration.

Only allow immigration to accommodate legitimate ,marriages and adoptions. Maybe a small number like 5K a year of really successful people that will bring significant wealth into the country.

The Democratic Party is destroying the country
to fulfill their obsession of One Party Rule.

52782.jpg

While naive, gullible americans like MarathonMike crucify one of the american political parties the jewish agenda for the destruction of America's racial makeup continues to be implemented at full throttle.

If Celler were still alive he would be thinking something similar to this:

Are we Jews geniuses or what?? We managed to shove the
browning of America down the Gentiles' throats through legal and illegal immigration and the white idiots don't even blame us for that.

They are too busy fighting each other, too busy barking at the wrong
tree, ie, their fellow white goyim with leftist inclinations.

EmanuelCeller.jpg

Last edited:
Having said that, I have to add, in the interest of truth, that the browning of America through mass non white immigration and tolerance towards illegal immigration was indeed the result of a despicable alliance between secular american Jews and the leftist spectrum of the american society as the participation of Ted Kennedy clearly demonstrated.

But it was a partnership in which white leftists like Kennedy played a minor role and american Jews played the leading one having conceived the browning of the nation and fought tooth and nail to implement their racial agenda for America for almost 100 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back