I agree with Rush, Obama is in trouble

I was just listening to Rush and usually I do not start threads on what he says nor do I even use his information to debate an issue
However true it is, the left will ignore it

But I really think Obama is in trouble and he knows it
This A.P. approval poll told me how desperate the media was then
when you have an Avg of 43% vs the field stating they will vote Obama, well hell thats just the Dems who would vote for, well Obama
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
Obama cannot undo his stimulus failure
He cannot undo GM
He cannot undo his health-care/pay for it with Medicare's 500 billion

The poll tells me that he is in trouble
the direction of the country states the same

Obama looks like just about the only adult in the room compared to most of the GOP field. With that said, Obama MIGHT be in trouble IF the GOP hadn't veered HARD right since the 2008 election. Consequently, the best hope the GOP has of beating Obama is to embrace a more moderate candidate, and I don't think the GOP base is at all inclined to do that.

I think they're slowly realizing they can't win by silly politics or just negativity. People may lap that stuff up, but when push comes to shove, they still want a positive plan.

Here's the plan...

$14,000,000,000,000 debt, Obamacare, 50,000,000+ unemployed, jobless recovery, new war of aggression against a foreign nation, water boarding - bad, assassination of foreign national - great, massive deficits, etc.

Wow.. now there's a plan!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was just listening to Rush and usually I do not start threads on what he says nor do I even use his information to debate an issue
However true it is, the left will ignore it....
Absolutely.

That effeminate, porcine, sack-o'-shit constantly "fires" from his favorite hiding-place, 'cause he'd never have the balls to run-for-office, himself!

He's typical o' that "clown" who occupies every workplace....that guy who's always insisting "You know what's gonna happen, don't you??" & that other "favorite"...."I GUARANTEE you..<blah><blah><blah><blah>...!"

The only time he ever did take-on anyone....a WOMAN slapped-the-shit outta him!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNK4byQkn7w]YouTube - A Bully Gets Bullied[/ame]

He's a garden-variety CON-MAN.....the type every goober, in town, would pay....to make it rain....or, get a free-pass to Heaven!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgB3r53YYlk]YouTube - The Rapture[/ame]

Ya' gotta be one seriously lazy, bigoted, ill-educated Sucker to buy what that's pig's sellin'.​

Any time an incumbent polls under 50% they are considered vulnerable.

Allegedly. Look at Reid.

When you have enough cash to throw around, you can buy the votes.

Having the put-upon Unions in your corner doesn't hurt, either.

Neither does having a batshit crazy TeaBagger running against you

So now all Republicans are Tea Partiers?

Maybe Obama will get beat if his base is that confused. :lol:

I don't know if Obama is trouble, but he certainly has been moving to the Right in the past few weeks most likely due to his high disapproval ratings.

Amazing that he has to become conservative to win, and the liberals don't see that as an indication that their agenda is pure shit.

Allegedly. Look at Reid.

Neither does having a batshit crazy TeaBagger running against you

So now all Republicans are Tea Partiers?

Maybe Obama will get beat if his base is that confused. :lol:

Has reading been one of your special challenges for long?

We are talking about Harry Reid and the Nevada election. Try to keep up

However true it is, the left will ignore it

But I really think Obama is in trouble and he knows it
This A.P. approval poll told me how desperate the media was then
when you have an Avg of 43% vs the field stating they will vote Obama, well hell thats just the Dems who would vote for, well Obama
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
Obama cannot undo his stimulus failure
He cannot undo GM
He cannot undo his health-care/pay for it with Medicare's 500 billion

The poll tells me that he is in trouble
the direction of the country states the same

As has been mentioned it will depend on who the final choice are on the rep side, as it stands now Obama is nothing more than a Narcissistic child playing at the role of being a leader.

Our economy isn't getting better world affairs are getting far worse and we have a Child play acting as President. Obama is very beatable hell just look at his record to date.

Record on what? I know his record. Do you?

All indicators are that the economy is improving.

Gallup Daily: U.S. Life Evaluation

Gallup Daily: U.S. Job Market

Obama is very vulnerable. But the way Republican candidates are announcing their withdrawal from the race, by November, the nominee will be a contest between various state party treasurers of the youth wings.

I'll ask again. Who will beat him?

And why does it matter what Rush says?

We really don't know that yet, do we? Not one primary has happened, and is still months away before the first one. Hold on to your panties.

I agree....Many thought Bush Sr. was unbeatable in 1992. But right now, the Republican names popping up are either unknowns or jokes. That can most certainly change.

Newt will probably scoot to the top of the pile since he announced. He's already changed his demeanor from Yosemite Sam (flamethrower) to Elmer Fudd (Mr. Nice Guy). So maybe Elmer Fudd has a chance after all. :lol:

Last edited:
I'll ask you... WHO CAN'T?

According to the polls in the OP, none of them can beat Obama.

These polls mean nothing really... The day before the election you will be sweating ballz no matter who is up against Obama most likely. The vote in polls is split widely because people have who they would “like” to win during the primaries. What I’m saying here is of course Obama will poll well against 3,000 “possible” candidates, but when it comes down to a single candidate they pick up millions of “meh” votes just like that poll is currently recording in Obama’s favor.

When I say “meh” vote I mean in the case of Democrats people that supported Hilary and hated Obama but still “meh” voted for Obama after he got the DNC nod. Do you see what I’m sayin here?

As did people who didn't particularly care for McCain voted for him anyway. Nothing about that is unusual in a national presidential election. The real fights always happen during the primaries. Reagan and H.W. had ugly primaries, just like Obama and Clinton.

Wait until the debates. Obama is going to have a hard time selling what people are no longer buying.

Hope and change was just a catchy phrase, which many moderates now know was just a political ploy for votes.

Those pesky facts just keep getting in your way. All you need to do is read the polling information on the issues, and you would know your assertion is not true. Are people still worried about the economy? Sure. But who do they trust to keep the momentum going? Noboby in your camp, at least so far.

And unless you're a noob to politics, you would know that "hope and change" are the mantra of ANY presidential candidate. What the fuck do you think they're running for? No hope and same old shit?

Wait until the debates. Obama is going to have a hard time selling what people are no longer buying.

Hope and change was just a catchy phrase, which many moderates now know was just a political ploy for votes.

Those pesky facts just keep getting in your way. All you need to do is read the polling information on the issues, and you would know your assertion is not true. Are people still worried about the economy? Sure. But who do they trust to keep the momentum going? Noboby in your camp, at least so far.

And unless you're a noob to politics, you would know that "hope and change" are the mantra of ANY presidential candidate. What the fuck do you think they're running for? No hope and same old shit?

A LARGE majority of Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction.

Obama is driving. He will be held accountable.

From what I can tell, yup. They have to gussy that up though and make us think they're 'the one' who is really going to make a change! Yeah . . . riiiight. This goes for both sides.

It doesn't. Then again, I didn't post the poll. I am asking what in that poll supports what the OP stated about Obama being in trouble.

Allegedly. Look at Reid.

And the Republicans will have the US Chamber of Commerce, as a lobby, and all their members also giving individual donations. Don't forget the millions that can now be raised by clubs with catchy names, without ever having to disclose who the players are. I'd say the donation pot will be just about even.

Allegedly. Look at Reid.

And the Republicans will have the US Chamber of Commerce, as a lobby, and all their members also giving individual donations. Don't forget the millions that can now be raised by clubs with catchy names, without ever having to disclose who the players are. I'd say the donation pot will be just about even.

Think Obama will turn off the security validation for credit card donations again this go around?

Getting well past his billion should be no problem since he has bowed and blown half the middle east leaders.

By the way, the partisan attempt to discredit the Chamber of Commerce backfired tremendously. You might want to check the liberal memo board for the latest talking points.

I don't know if Obama is trouble, but he certainly has been moving to the Right in the past few weeks most likely due to his high disapproval ratings.

He's moving to the center, which is where he wants to be. The first year in office, he tried to accomplish what he had promised the people who voted for him, namely health care (although many don't think it goes far enough). At the same time, he tried to shore up the gaping wound in the overall economy, deal with a compromise on his promises regarding Iraq and Afghanistan. So yes, from now on, you'll see a more centrist strategy, barring any OTHER unforeseen circumstance or rage inflicted by Mother Nature.

He's moving to the center, which is where he wants to be. The first year in office, he tried to accomplish what he had promised the people who voted for him, namely health care (although many don't think it goes far enough). At the same time, he tried to shore up the gaping wound in the overall economy, deal with a compromise on his promises regarding Iraq and Afghanistan. So yes, from now on, you'll see a more centrist strategy, barring any OTHER unforeseen circumstance or rage inflicted by Mother Nature.

You are a mindless sucker.

He was the most (MOST) liberal Senator. His record proved so.

He is not center. He just wants the moderate vote in 2012.

Stop your partisan cheerleading antics. It makes you appear desperate and/or ignorant.

Forum List

Back