I agree with Rush, Obama is in trouble

I'll ask again. Who will beat him?

And why does it matter what Rush says?

We really don't know that yet, do we? Not one primary has happened, and is still months away before the first one. Hold on to your panties.

I agree....Many thought Bush Sr. was unbeatable in 1992. But right now, the Republican names popping up are either unknowns or jokes. That can most certainly change.

Nobody wanted to run against Daddy Bush in 92. He was a shoe-in after Desert Storm. The difference was that the politically unknown Clinton had charisma and outshone the dull, stumbling Bush face to face

Ross Perot running didn't help Bush either

There is no spark in the GOP ranks considering the presidency right now. The candidates are dull and bullied by the Tea Party. There will be no miracles this time around

Last edited:

I'll ask you... WHO CAN'T?

According to the polls in the OP, none of them can beat Obama.

These polls mean nothing really... The day before the election you will be sweating ballz no matter who is up against Obama most likely. The vote in polls is split widely because people have who they would “like” to win during the primaries. What I’m saying here is of course Obama will poll well against 3,000 “possible” candidates, but when it comes down to a single candidate they pick up millions of “meh” votes just like that poll is currently recording in Obama’s favor.

When I say “meh” vote I mean in the case of Democrats people that supported Hilary and hated Obama but still “meh” voted for Obama after he got the DNC nod. Do you see what I’m sayin here?

Last edited:
It's really a shame how the ditto-heads worship a second rate entertainer like Boss-Limbaugh.

He puts the "CON" in Pseudo-Conservative.

Na whats funny or a shame depending upon the point of view is the Left throwing absolute tantrums over what an ENTERTAINER has to say. Let's face it if the left didn't have someone to hate on 24/7 I suspect you all would simply explode.

It does not matter, I made that clear.
Obama is in big trouble
Nation: Where the Polls Went Wrong - TIME
Reagan was looked at the same way in 80

RDD none of this is personal. Obama ignore the job issue the first 2 years, blew over 1 trillion dollars and we just went back over 9%
His approval bump from OBL is gone

these are facts

It's really a shame how the ditto-heads worship a second rate entertainer like Boss-Limbaugh.

Na whats funny or a shame depending upon the point of view is the Left throwing absolute tantrums over what an ENTERTAINER has to say. Let's face it if the left didn't have someone to hate on 24/7 I suspect you all would simply explode.

I know, it's like many on the left (def not all) seem to think "their side" does not have crazy whack jobs in the media vomiting out garbage all day long... Maddow comes to mind instantly, she even hates herself so much she wants to be put in the same category Jon Stewart.

I was going to go out and get a list of talking heads for the left and right but got board in the time I opened google… It’s not like hacks would recognize their own side doing the shit they condemn the other side for anyways, as is proven daily on these boards.

Wait until the debates. Obama is going to have a hard time selling what people are no longer buying.

Hope and change was just a catchy phrase, which many moderates now know was just a political ploy for votes.

High unemployment

High food prices

Pain at the pump

Three wars..

None of this is good for obie doodle

What does a poll taken in May of 2011 matter for an election in November 2012?

It doesn't. Then again, I didn't post the poll. I am asking what in that poll supports what the OP stated about Obama being in trouble.

Any time an incumbent polls under 50% they are considered vulnerable.

Allegedly. Look at Reid.

When you have enough cash to throw around, you can buy the votes.

Having the put-upon Unions in your corner doesn't hurt, either.

We really don't know that yet, do we? Not one primary has happened, and is still months away before the first one. Hold on to your panties.

I agree....Many thought Bush Sr. was unbeatable in 1992. But right now, the Republican names popping up are either unknowns or jokes. That can most certainly change.

Nobody wanted to run against Daddy Bush in 92. He was a shoe-in after Desert Storm. The difference was that the politically unknown Clinton had charisma and outshone the dull, stumbling Bush face to face

There is no spark in the GOP ranks considering the presidency right now. The candidates are dull and bullied by the Tea Party. There will be no miracles this time around

Perot got 18% of the vote
are you kidding?
Clinton got 43%
bush lied about taxes and Perot came along and ended it right there
without Perot it would not have been close

In 1980 every-one kept saying the same thing about the GOP
I wrote a thread along time ago saying then it was not about who, its about Obama
No spark?
we will see

and the tea party has not bullied no-one
there voice is one and its clear

I was just listening to Rush and usually I do not start threads on what he says nor do I even use his information to debate an issue
However true it is, the left will ignore it

But I really think Obama is in trouble and he knows it
This A.P. approval poll told me how desperate the media was then
when you have an Avg of 43% vs the field stating they will vote Obama, well hell thats just the Dems who would vote for, well Obama
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
Obama cannot undo his stimulus failure
He cannot undo GM
He cannot undo his health-care/pay for it with Medicare's 500 billion

The poll tells me that he is in trouble
the direction of the country states the same
rush ? the junkie that swore he'
ed leave the country if Obama's elected ? where did he move to ?
my guess it were oxycontin is cheap
And yet, all drugged up he realizes wealth, power and popularity that you would not see in a thousand life times.

I know, it's like many on the left (def not all) seem to think "their side" does not have crazy whack jobs in the media vomiting out garbage all day long... Maddow comes to mind instantly, she even hates herself so much she wants to be put in the same category Jon Stewart.

I was going to go out and get a list of talking heads for the left and right but got board in the time I opened google… It’s not like hacks would recognize their own side doing the shit they condemn the other side for anyways, as is proven daily on these boards.

Well to be fair most adults understand these people are entertainers having said that it does exclude the left. The left is all about the hate having someone or something to spew all their little preconceived hatreds on wither its class envoy or some other thing to hate someone about that's the left.

Reminds me of the Monty Python movie where the crowd goes after the witch and having the one fellow exclaim she turned him into a newt (He did recover from that) I think that sums the comical nature of the people we are dealing with.

Perot got 18% of the vote
are you kidding?
Clinton got 43%
bush lied about taxes and Perot came along and ended it right there
without Perot it would not have been close

In 1980 every-one kept saying the same thing about the GOP
I wrote a thread along time ago saying then it was not about who, its about Obama
No spark?
we will see

and the tea party has not bullied no-one
there voice is one and its clear

The point is that an unknown with charisma beat the unbeatable Bush. Raising taxes had nothing to do with it.....it was the economy stupid. There is no charisma in the Republican field. Not much of anything really

So who gets to deal with a third party this go round?

Romney gets the nod and he is hated by Teabaggers. They will run their own candidate (Bachmann, Cain) and give Obama the election in a landslide

You have no idea what you are talking about with 1980

Last edited:
The final decision will be the economy. You can debate world affairs but in the end, it is food on the table, a place to live and oh yes a JOB. Hiring more government workers is not the answer to the countries problems. I know that since they belong to the public workers union it helps out the DNC budget but not the country. He is in trouble and if not then the country is in more trouble than I think.

In their first terms...

Reagan was under 50%
Clinton was under 50%
Bush was under 50%

What does that do to your vulnerability trends?

I was addressing a specific question. You'll note that I already stated that polls taken this early don't mean anything.

What does that do for your attention span?

So your statement basically boils down to..."all incumbents are vulnerable". Got it.

It does? Pretty sure that's not what I said. Not surprised you don't understand either. You aren't terribly bright.

It doesn't. Then again, I didn't post the poll. I am asking what in that poll supports what the OP stated about Obama being in trouble.

Allegedly. Look at Reid.

Of course it's alleged. I didn't say under 50% equals vulnerability; it's a signal of possible vulnerability. It doesn't mean you'll lose.

Obama needs to run on his record.

Record Debt

Record Deficits

Record number of people living in poverty

That's quite a record.

Oh, plus he all but guaranteed the loss of out AAA credit rating.

Chevy Volt, anyone?

Uh-huh.

Allegedly. Look at Reid.

Neither does having a batshit crazy TeaBagger running against you

Only a total idiot wouldn't understand what the last election meant to the Obama and his Comrades in Arms, that is why he is trying to blow smoke up our asses now by pretending he is moving to the center.

don't buy it folks, he fooled a lot of people the first time, but this last election said a lot, they are SICK of the Obama acting like a little dictator and sick of his thuggish comrades in Arms and the people who support them.

Lets finish the job in 2012

Last edited:

Forum List

Back