I agree with Rush, Obama is in trouble

Na whats funny or a shame depending upon the point of view is the Left throwing absolute tantrums over what an ENTERTAINER has to say. Let's face it if the left didn't have someone to hate on 24/7 I suspect you all would simply explode.

I know, it's like many on the left (def not all) seem to think "their side" does not have crazy whack jobs in the media vomiting out garbage all day long... Maddow comes to mind instantly, she even hates herself so much she wants to be put in the same category Jon Stewart.

I was going to go out and get a list of talking heads for the left and right but got board in the time I opened google… It’s not like hacks would recognize their own side doing the shit they condemn the other side for anyways, as is proven daily on these boards.

Well to be fair most adults understand these people are entertainers having said that it does exclude the left. The left is all about the hate having someone or something to spew all their little preconceived hatreds on wither its class envoy or some other thing to hate someone about that's the left.

Reminds me of the Monty Python movie where the crowd goes after the witch and having the one fellow exclaim she turned him into a newt (He did recover from that) I think that sums the comical nature of the people we are dealing with.

Most adults are not ditto-heads.

Is Rush going to sing.......Barack the Magic Negro this election?

Dittoheads get such a kick out of it

That song came from the an article in the LA times, All RL do was follow up on there lead
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-ehrenstein19mar19,0,3391015.story

Obama the 'Magic Negro'
The Illinois senator lends himself to white America's idealized, less-than-real black man.

Tweet (3)
By David Ehrenstein
L.A.-based DAVID EHRENSTEIN writes about Hollywood and politics.
March 19, 2007
AS EVERY CARBON-BASED life form on this planet surely knows, Barack Obama, the junior Democratic senator from Illinois, is running for president. Since making his announcement, there has been no end of commentary about him in all quarters — musing over his charisma and the prospect he offers of being the first African American to be elected to the White House.

But it's clear that Obama also is running for an equally important unelected office, in the province of the popular imagination — the "Magic Negro."

The Magic Negro is a figure of postmodern folk culture, coined by snarky 20th century sociologists, to explain a cultural figure who emerged in the wake of Brown vs. Board of Education. "He has no past, he simply appears one day to help the white protagonist," reads the description on Wikipedia Magical negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

Last edited:
I know, it's like many on the left (def not all) seem to think "their side" does not have crazy whack jobs in the media vomiting out garbage all day long... Maddow comes to mind instantly, she even hates herself so much she wants to be put in the same category Jon Stewart.

I was going to go out and get a list of talking heads for the left and right but got board in the time I opened google… It’s not like hacks would recognize their own side doing the shit they condemn the other side for anyways, as is proven daily on these boards.

Well to be fair most adults understand these people are entertainers having said that it does exclude the left. The left is all about the hate having someone or something to spew all their little preconceived hatreds on wither its class envoy or some other thing to hate someone about that's the left.

Reminds me of the Monty Python movie where the crowd goes after the witch and having the one fellow exclaim she turned him into a newt (He did recover from that) I think that sums the comical nature of the people we are dealing with.

You know the thread has little to do with Rush
But you know that last comment continues to show the liberals level of class (or lack of I should say)
why? why do you people do that?
Obama is in trouble
I mean he has come out today with drill baby drill
Palin said that 3 years ago
Bush
One more thing the lib misses
Its not about the price of oil
ITS ABOUT THE JOBS
President Obama: Drill, Baby, Drill - Political Punch

But you know that last comment continues to show the liberals level of class (or lack of I should say)
Obama is in trouble
Bush
ITS ABOUT THE JOBS

Do you live in a time warp?

President Obama: Drill, Baby, Drill
March 31, 2010 6:01 AM

Well before the blowout in the gulf.

That song came from the an article in the LA times, All RL do was follow up on there lead
Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com

Obama the 'Magic Negro'
The Illinois senator lends himself to white America's idealized, less-than-real black man.

Tweet (3)
By David Ehrenstein
L.A.-based DAVID EHRENSTEIN writes about Hollywood and politics.
March 19, 2007
AS EVERY CARBON-BASED life form on this planet surely knows, Barack Obama, the junior Democratic senator from Illinois, is running for president. Since making his announcement, there has been no end of commentary about him in all quarters — musing over his charisma and the prospect he offers of being the first African American to be elected to the White House.

But it's clear that Obama also is running for an equally important unelected office, in the province of the popular imagination — the "Magic Negro."

The Magic Negro is a figure of postmodern folk culture, coined by snarky 20th century sociologists, to explain a cultural figure who emerged in the wake of Brown vs. Board of Education. "He has no past, he simply appears one day to help the white protagonist," reads the description on Wikipedia Magical negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

It is one of the ditto heads favorite songs. They enjoy songs about negroes

I was just asking or "axing" like Rush likes to say

Obama is in trouble
Bush
ITS ABOUT THE JOBS

TODAYonline | Business | Obama expands oil drilling in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
do you have to be an ass hole every time?
Its all you know how to do?

I was just listening to Rush and usually I do not start threads on what he says nor do I even use his information to debate an issue
However true it is, the left will ignore it

But I really think Obama is in trouble and he knows it
This A.P. approval poll told me how desperate the media was then
when you have an Avg of 43% vs the field stating they will vote Obama, well hell thats just the Dems who would vote for, well Obama
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
Obama cannot undo his stimulus failure
He cannot undo GM
He cannot undo his health-care/pay for it with Medicare's 500 billion

The poll tells me that he is in trouble
the direction of the country states the same

What 43%? Even in the link you provided, Obama leads in every one. Then there's THIS AP poll which shows him at 52%. Scroll down and you can see all the other questions asked in the poll. :confused:

Obama Administration

Obama is in trouble
Bush
ITS ABOUT THE JOBS

TODAYonline | Business | Obama expands oil drilling in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
do you have to be an ass hole every time?
Its all you know how to do?

LOL. I'm not the one who posted the Drill Baby Drill article from over a year ago. Nor have I call you an ass hole!

It's one of those last resort retorts isn't it?

I was just listening to Rush...

Well, we know that whatever you said after this is wrong.

TurnOffFox | Bad News For America

lol, they have a website telling you to Turn off Fox...how figgen hilarious.:lol::lol:
Do you get paid to ADVERTISE IT or sumthing?

It is amazing to me that the left deals with this problem how they do
Denial is not a river in Egypt
Its common sense
He orders the killing of OBL and his poll numbers remain the same about with the re elction poll numbers looking alot worse

I was just listening to Rush...

Well, we know that whatever you said after this is wrong.

TurnOffFox | Bad News For America

lol, they have a website telling you to Turn off Fox...how figgen hilarious.:lol::lol:

Fox is actively promoting falsehoods and some outright deceit. We need to be active on our opposition. They've been allowed to run amuck and someone needs to rein them in, our libel/slander laws don't seem to be enough by themselves and there seems to be no accountability for truth in reporting any longer. It’s just another way we are turning from a first world country into a second or third world country.

logo.png

Last edited:

It is amazing to me that the left deals with this problem how they do
Denial is not a river in Egypt
Its common sense
He orders the killing of OBL and his poll numbers remain the same about with the re elction poll numbers looking alot worse

Denial is not a river in Egypt?....

That's a good one..you make that up or steal it from Richard Simmons?

JRK said:
]
He cannot undo GM

1. Provide a link to were "stimulus" was a failure (non-opinions). Here's a link that shows where the money went, to which state, and how much. I'm sure the people who found even temporary work on these projects don't think "stimulus" was a failure.
Tools & Data - ProPublica

2. GM's profits have risen for the past two quarters. GM announced last week that it will hire an additional 4,000 people immediately. GM has paid against their loan, and they continue to pay it down, with interest.

3. Your health care comment was too garbled to get. But I'll try to respond to what I think you're getting at: The $500 billion will be that amount of money currently being SUBSIDIZED to insurance companies to pay for extra benefits not included in basic Medicare. If a beneficiary of Medicare wishes to have eye care, dental, hearing, and other procedures not covered by standard Medicare paid for under Medicare ADVANTAGE, private insurance companies provide that additional coverage, but the premiums are paid for out of the GENERAL FUNDS of Medicare. Ironically, there isn't a single Republican talking head who explains that. They ALL just float the $500 bil figure and let you believe the worst--Granny's Medicare is gonna get cut--exactly what they want. The only thing that might be cut is someone else on Medicare having to pay for Granny's new dentures.

Last edited:
I was just listening to Rush and usually I do not start threads on what he says nor do I even use his information to debate an issue
However true it is, the left will ignore it

But I really think Obama is in trouble and he knows it
This A.P. approval poll told me how desperate the media was then
when you have an Avg of 43% vs the field stating they will vote Obama, well hell thats just the Dems who would vote for, well Obama
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
He cannot undo GM

The poll tells me that he is in trouble
the direction of the country states the same

Obama looks like just about the only adult in the room compared to most of the GOP field. With that said, Obama MIGHT be in trouble IF the GOP hadn't veered HARD right since the 2008 election. Consequently, the best hope the GOP has of beating Obama is to embrace a more moderate candidate, and I don't think the GOP base is at all inclined to do that.

I think they're slowly realizing they can't win by silly politics or just negativity. People may lap that stuff up, but when push comes to shove, they still want a positive plan.

JRK said:
]
He cannot undo GM

1. Provide a link to were "stimulus" was a failure (non-opinions). Here's a link that shows where the money went, to which state, and how much. I'm sure the people who found even temporary work on these projects don't think "stimulus" was a failure.

2. GM's profits have risen for the past two quarters. GM announced last week that it will hire an additional 4,000 people immediately. GM has paid against their loan, and they continue to pay it down, with interest.

3. Your health care comment was too garbled to get. But I'll try to respond to what I think you're getting at: The $500 billion will be that amount of money currently being SUBSIDIZED to insurance companies to pay for extra benefits not included in basic Medicare. If a beneficiary of Medicare wishes to have eye care, dental, hearing, and other procedures not covered by standard Medicare paid for under Medicare ADVANTAGE, private insurance companies provide that additional coverage, but the premiums are paid for out of the GENERAL FUNDS of Medicare. Ironically, there isn't a single Republican talking head who explains that. They ALL just float the $500 bil figure and let you believe the worst--Granny's Medicare is gonna get cut--exactly what they want. The only thing that might be cut is someone else on Medicare having to pay for Granny's new dentures.

1. Stimulus was supposed to keep ue BELOW 8%. Last I checked below means "less than"

2. Obama fucked over the GM Senior Secured creditors of GM to transfer billions to the UAW.

3. Obama's pushing Granny down the stairs to pay f0or ObamaCare

JRK said:
]
He cannot undo GM

1. Stimulus was supposed to keep ue BELOW 8%. Last I checked below means "less than"

2. Obama fucked over the GM Senior Secured creditors of GM to transfer billions to the UAW.

3. Obama's pushing Granny down the stairs to pay f0or ObamaCare

About the only thing "shovel ready" in Obama's world are seniors.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back