Hypotheticals

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah, you want to make sure it can handle corners fast. has no play in the steering wheel and that all 4 tires are perfectly balanced. :D Also you want 0-60 in as quick as possible, you don't want anything that needs 20 minutes of idle warmup after its been started.

Too good to pass up...

Ensure the headlights provide plenty of illumination, and when possible protect them with a bra over the front grille.

Should one or both headlights fade or become misaligned, consider having a professional adjust and replace them.

As an engine ages, frequent lubrication of key components are highly recommended for smooth operation of the vehicle.

Do not attempt to repair an overheated engine before it has had time to cool off.

Stolen vehicles are sometimes shipped far away and never seen again, but usually are left stripped and abandoned and eventually returned to the original owner. Most are returned in poor condition, and usually require considerable repair to make them drivable again.

:D

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Remie - sounds familiar!

Care to share the story? I'd love to hear it.....?

Oh it just that after knowing her for five or six years and being really good "friends" I started feeling faint when she walked in the room. She had no clue the effect she had on me.....because I was too afraid of being shot down to tell her. It wasnt until she broke up with the guy she was seeing and was preparing to move miles and miles away that I decided I wouldnt be able to live with myself if I didnt take the plunge. Turns out she felt much the same as me and was afraid of losing a great friendship by complicating it with a relationship. We got married soon after the conversation and are still madly in love with each other. All corny I know but true. Thats why I advised YM the way I did.

Originally posted by remie
....... and are still madly in love with each other. All corny I know but true.....

No, it's not corny. It's great! And it sounds like a romance you're quite proud of. How long has it been, now?

Originally posted by Comrade
Too good to pass up...

Ensure the headlights provide plenty of illumination, and when possible protect them with a bra over the front grille.

Should one or both headlights fade or become misaligned, consider having a professional adjust and replace them.

As an engine ages, frequent lubrication of key components are highly recommended for smooth operation of the vehicle.

Do not attempt to repair an overheated engine before it has had time to cool off.

Stolen vehicles are sometimes shipped far away and never seen again, but usually are left stripped and abandoned and eventually returned to the original owner. Most are returned in poor condition, and usually require considerable repair to make them drivable again.

:D

LMAO! Nice;)

Half the time when the stolen vehicle is returned you don't want it back, its been driven hard and put up wet by the thief. Its components will never work in synchronization again.

I'd forget about PW. If I can't call up a woman, meet her in twenty minutes down at the bar and have a drink, then it's a waste of time.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
I'd forget about PW. If I can't call up a woman, meet her in twenty minutes down at the bar and have a drink, then it's a waste of time.

I understand what you mean.......but I gave you more credit than that.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
YM should hypothetically grab sack and go for it. Otherwise, YM will life a hypothetical life of misery for not having taken the chance at his PW. :D

I understood everything up to the phrase "Grab sack" what the heck does that mean?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Pale Rider, Im swooning at your romanticism....lol:p:

My point is, unless this was "already" a "mutual" LOVE OF MY LIFE thing that was felt by "both" of them, then I think it would be waste of time. I've never understood how someone is to swoon someone that's a couple thousand miles away. Hell you can think you did talking with them on the phone, but as soon as you hang up, some other guy from a couple minutes away calls your babe and says, "hey, mind if I stop over"? What the hell then if he's got his ideas for her too? How in the hell are you supposed to compete with that?

Nope. Not worth the worry or time. Find someone "NEAR" you.

If my point of view is ever anything, it's the view of a realist.

give it up, there are more fish in the sea, jsut be careful not to get a whale!

but then again, im 0-2 in the relation department so dont bother to listen to me, i couldnt hold one together with duct tape and stitches

Originally posted by Pale Rider
How in the hell are you supposed to compete with that?

Propose and get her so busy planning the wedding they wont have time to steal her:p ok not the best thing to rush into but it would work.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Propose and get her so busy planning the wedding they wont have time to steal her:p ok not the best thing to rush into but it would work.

Hypothetically, if you should happen to test this entirely theoretical situation in a real life scenario, come love or loss, the participation from across the board demands that any experiment upon the theory you propose be published in the public domain herein. You owe it to your fellow intellectuals. :thup:

Originally posted by Comrade
Hypothetically, if you should happen to test this entirely theoretical situation in a real life scenario, come love or loss, the participation from across the board demands that any experiment upon the theory you propose be published in the public domain herein. You owe it to your fellow intellectuals. :thup:

Took me a few mins of reading before i figured out what you were saying. ok change mins to seconds but still. I understand.

Lets just say hypothetically PW has said she would think about it. which is better than expected.

Forum List

Back