hey wieners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Johnney, May 24, 2004.

1. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    hows it been hanging with everyone here? good im hoping. ive been busy like 3 people! havent fallen anymore, but had a close one in peoria the other day, had to buy a safety rope...lol

and Jannen, Sandy, and Lil... dont think i havent been checkin out your fatty colelction. all i can say is thank god its Jack getting them and not me...lol
    well guys take care and ill be back soon as i can, miss bullshitting with you all, yes even Janeen

2. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I feel so special! haha! miss you too Johnney! hurry back! I am sure there will be some FATTIES waiting for you! :D

3. lilcountriegal

lilcountriegal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    I cant take any credit for the fatties Johnney... give credit where credit is due: Janeen and Sandy. I've been pretty scarce on the board lately as well... I'm still trying to get unpacked and the new house in order (even still moving stuff from the old house) and work has been a frenzy. I hope something slows down soon.. I find myself watching tv and thinking "hmm... I should post on that..." THAT is withdrawal!

P.S. Glad to see the new job is going so well!!!!

4. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Johnney no worries man I will be on tonight and I will definatly arrange a few LOVLIES for ya ! I know you miss them ! :D

Beware Dirty !!!

5. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    that post was equal to about 4am to most others. i usually try to be in bed by 10ish or so