Hyphenated-Americans

Originally posted by Unkotare
Rest assured that if things ever just happen to settle out that way over time you will long since have been reduced to dust and won't need to worry about your stomach troubles.

OK... Now I don't care about the browning of 90% of the world anymore cause you opened my eyes to the fact I won't be around to see it.

Thanks for the priceless piece of information, Mr. Obvious. It changed my whole outlook on the issue. :doubt:

José;4094284 said:
Originally posted by Unkotare
Rest assured that if things ever just happen to settle out that way over time you will long since have been reduced to dust and won't need to worry about your stomach troubles.

OK... Now I don't care about the browning of 90% of the world anymore cause you opened my eyes to the fact I won't be around to see it.

Thanks for the priceless piece of information, Mr. Obvious. It changed my whole outlook on the issue. :doubt:

Ok then, spend your short, meaningless life in fear over a gradual change in superficial aspects of human appearance that may take place over a thousand years, if ever. Good luck with that. I'm sure they'll build a statue in your honor.

WillowTree's a hyphenated- merkin. Look under her username :)

That's an example of her refusal to allow African Americans to have a hypenated name. She's mocking them. She'd rather be disrespectful to them and anything that seems to smack of "PC" pisses her off.

I have heard that the spanish media is giddy reporting that in a few years hispanics will be the largest in numbers in the USA. They will have surpassed the angosaxons I hear they have said. What is mind boggling is that is ALL they seem to be happy about! They say nothing about the standard of living which I'm sure by then will be in the gutter. Nor do they seem to know that they will not be living in the same country that they have so dreamed in coming to as THEY will not know what to do with it once they have surpassed the anglosaxon. They don't seem to realize that it is not only about numbers but quality. They will have surpassed the anglosaxon IN NUMBERS ONLY!!! If they had a clue as to what it takes to maintain a country such as the USA, they would and should be worried and stop the giddiness. One does have to wonder if these people have a clue about anything.

I have heard that the spanish media is giddy reporting that in a few years hispanics will be the largest in numbers in the USA. They will have surpassed the angosaxons I hear they have said. What is mind boggling is that is ALL they seem to be happy about! They say nothing about the standard of living which I'm sure by then will be in the gutter. Nor do they seem to know that they will not be living in the same country that they have so dreamed in coming to as THEY will not know what to do with it once they have surpassed the anglosaxon. They don't seem to realize that it is not only about numbers but quality. They will have surpassed the anglosaxon IN NUMBERS ONLY!!! If they had a clue as to what it takes to maintain a country such as the USA, they would and should be worried and stop the giddiness. One does have to wonder if these people have a clue about anything.

"the spanish media"?

Why are people in Spain concerned about this?

Forum List

Back