Hurricane Florence and Fake News

They were making a big deal about rescuing people from the flooding...... The water was just covering the tops of their feet, I could clearly see the double yellow strips on the road under the water...... :lol:
Glad to see them rescuing the dogs and cats from the low IQ humans.
They rescued your dogs and cats? Good to know. :thup:
The hurricane hasn't reached Ann Arbor yet.
I'll petition Congress to blow it in your direction, it should be easy for em........

They were making a big deal about rescuing people from the flooding...... The water was just covering the tops of their feet, I could clearly see the double yellow strips on the road under the water...... :lol:
I'll petition Congress to blow it in your direction, it should be easy for em........
I told you, the hurricane keys are passed down to Republican presidents. Congress has no say.

Please note: The reporter is NOT leaning in to the wind as one would expect... and the real kicker is the two guys strolling along in the background...

32% of the American GOP ...AKA DOPers are fully anti-science as we know.
Do we need to all die for them is the question?

Please note: The reporter is NOT leaning in to the wind as one would expect... and the real kicker is the two guys strolling along in the background...

I'm trying to beCUM a DOPer member soonest. I see no wind here.
What do I need to do, to beCUM a respected DOPer member now?

I told you, the hurricane keys are passed down to Republican presidents. Congress has no say.
This has more to do with hot air than keys.......

Cowardly DOPer supporting WEAK as always!

Has anyone ever noticed how some people can't relax and have a little fun? How the sarcasm or humor is lost on them?

Will the looting also be fake?
Not if the media finds a few guys who will perform the act for the media to report on.
upload_2018-9-14_20-54-48.jpeg

Anyone else find it amusing that when a hurricane is heading for shore everyone in the media tells people evacuate get out yet they send people into the very are they are insisitng people leave. I don't think we really need some fool standing out in the storm telling us there are strong winds and heavy rain.

:eusa_eh:

Still so WEAK!
Never could see better from you.

Storm of the Century, eh? Just one more over-bloated media non-event proving once again that the "experts" can't even get the weather right 12 hours in advance while trying to warn us of climate changes 50 years in the future. Florence was barely even a hurricane when it landed and mostly just pushed some storm surge ashore from its bucking with the Gulf Stream. It has already fizzled out into a glorified rain cloud.

Still so WEAK!
Never could see better from you.
Are you like, a crazy person? Especially considering I have absolutely no idea where you're getting your delusions from. :dunno:

All in on your new-found religious belief, eh? Have fun with that. Brand new believers usually do.

Storm of the Century, eh? Just one more over-bloated media non-event proving once again that the "experts" can't even get the weather right 12 hours in advance while trying to warn us of climate changes 50 years in the future. Florence was barely even a hurricane when it landed and mostly just pushed some storm surge ashore from its bucking with the Gulf Stream. It has already fizzled out into a glorified rain cloud.

Honestly the worst thing about it is the standard "boy who cried wolf". When they see a Cat 4 coming in they need to be honest about what they know and CANNOT know. They seemed just SURE it was a Cat 4 and would stay a Cat 4 and I guess wind shear just ate it up. Okay, they'd better learn from this, and next time say "It's a Cat 4. We have no idea if it will stay a Cat 4, but out of an abundance of caution we are issuing mandatory evacuations." or whatever.

People remember this. People remember Cat 4s that they are promised will remain Cat 4s and then dissipating to barely Cat 1s. They need to do better, at least about stating what they cannot know.

Forum List

Back