Hurricane Florence and Fake News

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Please note: The reporter is NOT leaning in to the wind as one would expect... and the real kicker is the two guys strolling along in the background...

I had to laugh when one of the WC reporters was having a hard time standing in a 25mph wind. I mean take a few acting lessons and learn about weather.

It takes six inches of fast moving water to knock over a person, three if you work for TWC.

Please note: The reporter is NOT leaning in to the wind as one would expect... and the real kicker is the two guys strolling along in the background...

Watching it now and the wife made me leave the room because of all my snarky comments and exaggerated pantomimes about the reporting....... :D

60 MPH? And he is having a hard time standing?

Clearly he has never been to New Mexico. 60 MPH winds is common place.

They were making a big deal about rescuing people from the flooding...... The water was just covering the tops of their feet, I could clearly see the double yellow strips on the road under the water...... :lol:

What? this is the most explosive hurricaneer in ever. Hell I live near the Canadian border and it is so powerful it blew an empty soda can off my deck from that far away. Explosive!

They were making a big deal about rescuing people from the flooding...... The water was just covering the tops of their feet, I could clearly see the double yellow strips on the road under the water...... :lol:
Glad to see them rescuing the dogs and cats from the low IQ humans.

Forum List

Back