Hurricane Florence and Fake News

Such bravery reporting in the HOWLING WINDS of Florence, barely able to stay on his feet....
lol.gif

The worst part is the idiot isnt even leaning into the wind. Hes literally leaning the wrong way (look at the plants). :laugh:

I noticed that too. I saw a few leaves blowing in the opposite direction.
This guy is probably finished.

I have been through more Typhoons than I can count all were named Maria. I have only been through one Hurricane, Betsy, on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Betsy was Category 1 and when 8 years old she tried to blow me off my feet but she never met xband.

Never been in a hurricane...a close-call once from a tornado up in Michigan. Might have been in a typhoon in the RVN...recon patrol and had to hunker down. Scary part was Nathan had an idea where we were and knew there was no helo coming to extract us until the wind died down.

I am a dreaded Buckeye and we call Michigan, That State Up There. Head Coach Urban Meyer got caught lying about spousal abuse committed by lesser OSU coach and got a three game suspension and today, Urban is Head Coach again and one OSU Trustee resigned out of three who thought the punishment should have been more severe. The game played today is in the Horseshoe Stadium and blacked out in Central Ohio.

It is pretty funny.
I love when they get the camera crews out and highlight minor damage as if it is the end of the world.
"And over here this tree lost a branch....we got signs blown over the road... I was talking to a resident earlier who apparently lost his mail out of his mailbox... it is pandemonium here guys!.... back to you"
"OK Brian... be careful out there".

:D

And then they do a report on the Cajun navy helping a old lady in a puddle of water... To funny

Such bravery reporting in the HOWLING WINDS of Florence, barely able to stay on his feet....
lol.gif

Good news everyone. It turns out that the Weather Channel determined the problem here. Apparently those people in the background werent struggling because they were walking on concrete, as opposed to grass, and as we all know, grass causes you to be off balance. This is why i never walk in my yard; its just too dangerous.

Weather Channel Defends Mike Seidel After Wobbly Hurricane Video Goes Viral

I am a dreaded Buckeye and we call Michigan, That State Up There. Head Coach Urban Meyer got caught lying about spousal abuse committed by lesser OSU coach and got a three game suspension and today, Urban is Head Coach again and one OSU Trustee resigned out of three who thought the punishment should have been more severe. The game played today is in the Horseshoe Stadium and blacked out in Central Ohio.

We call you guys "that Ohio school" and also have to put up with "Moo U" (Michigan State, big veterinarian program). I didn't think Meyer deserved to be fired over what one of his coaches did.....we want to beat the crap out of the Buckeyes fair and square and maybe we will someday.
lol.gif

Last edited:
The weather people were intentionally blurring the difference between sustained winds and wind gusts. They were reporting wind gusts in the eye of the hurricane while it was offshore.

I thought the clip was funny. Leave it to fragile ego snowflake right-wingers to make this political.

We call you guys "that Ohio school" and also have to put up with "Moo U" (Michigan State, big veterinarian program). I didn't think Meyer deserved to be fired over what one of his coaches did.....we want to beat the crap out of the Buckeyes fair and square and maybe we will someday.
lol.gif

Little known fact, there was a shooting war between Ohio and Michigan in the early 19th century. Ohio won some 159 square miles from Michigan and Congress gave Michigan the Upper Peninsula rightfully owned by Wisconsin to placate the Wolverines. Michigan traded up! Collusion?

This guy is probably finished.

The thing of it is, I doubt if it is all on him. After my initial laughter my thought went to wondering how many others are responsible for putting this guy in the situation and now find themselves in need of a talking to? Not only the folks out there at the scene but those back in the studio. Which all-in-all made the whole thing even funnier to me. I imagined that Hitler scene on YouTube that folks put all those subtitles to. I can picturing those that Hitler calls to remain in the room are the weatherman, director and cameraman.

lol.gif

Jesus christ...now the weather channel has turned into CNN.....this is pathetic....We KNOW there is a hurricane why does he need to act like a moron make people think its worse than it was?

Because the media needs a disaster.

I thought the clip was funny. Leave it to fragile ego snowflake right-wingers to make this political.

I was wondering why politics were mixed into it. Those folks need to get a life.
I suspect when you support someone like Trump whose entire business life is based on fraudulent schemes and money laundering enterprises and whose entire presidency can be summed up as a massive clusterfuck, you have to put down others no matter how trivial to feel better about yourself.

How many threads now does this make it now on this topic from rightwing snowflakes?

How many threads now does this make it now on this topic from rightwing snowflakes?

From "rightwing snowflakes"? Two.

Then I started one yesterday, that one was intended to be a tongue-in-cheek funfest, but some "leftwing snowflakes" sucked all the fun out of it...

I noticed you have been whining about this in these threads. Why do you melt so easily, snowflake?

Forum List

Back