Hunter Biden’s Ex-Girlfriend Gives Secret Testimony in Tax Probe, Spills the Beans About Hunter’s Lavish Spending Habits

I have no idea. What the hell is the matter with you lol

You stupid Moon Bats wonder why we Americans ridicule you dumbasses so much,

You being in denial that the Potatohead family are a bunch of scumbags is a great example.

Put aside the fact that Hunter Potatohead was the bag boy for the Potatohead family how friggin sorry do you have to be to get kicked out of the Navy's Judge Advocate Corps when your father is a "big guy"? Then you go knock up a stripper and refuse to pay her child support.

The question remains. Does this "Doctor" Jill bitch give the grandchild Christmas presents? I bet she gives Christmas presents to Ashley, who her husband sexually molested.

Depends on who controls the three branches, doesn't it?
You are a brainwashed functional moron traitor to americanism if you believe these ridiculous conspiracy theories about our public servants and law enforcement etcetera etcetera. Especially without evidence, just ridiculous propaganda. Change the channel for God's sake. And there is plenty of evidence that the only presidents who tried that were Nixon and trump especially, Speaking of traitors and bought off swine con men...

You being in denial that the Potatohead family are a bunch of scumbags is a great example.

Put aside the fact that Hunter Potatohead was the bag boy for the Potatohead family how friggin sorry do you have to be to get kicked out of the Navy's Judge Advocate Corps when your father is a "big guy"? Then you go knock up a stripper and refuse to pay her child support.

The question remains. Does this "Doctor" Jill bitch give the grandchild Christmas presents? I bet she gives Christmas presents to Ashley, who her husband sexually molested.
Congratulations, you are technically insane for believing all this garbage without any evidence, that has been totally discredited everywhere in the world but your ridiculous hateful divisive worst thing ever propaganda, ignoramus.

She is a whore piece of shit and her doctorate degree was given to her. Go read her thesis. The dumb bitch used college brochures as reference materiel for Heaven's sake! It is crap. Why do people drop out of Jr College? LOL! Really? I've read it. It reads like it was written by an Intern. When your husband is a filthy Democrat Senator and VP the Leftest college professor are not going to tell you to go do something worthwhile for the degree.

But the question remains. Does she buy Christmas presents for all the Biden grandchildren, even the illegitimate one from the stripper?

In other words you read a small hatchet job on her dissertation. Meanwhile the real world says her dissertation's just fine. Whore? you're really out of your ******* mind.... she quit junior college because she decided she didn't want to do fashion, you stupid jerk. Try looking into it before you make stupid gossip poor america change the god damn channel. Go bills!

Last edited:

So are you a perverted liar or do you just listen to them?

So are you a perverted liar or do you just listen to them?
1665957396968.png

You are a brainwashed functional moron traitor to americanism if you believe these ridiculous conspiracy theories about our public servants and law enforcement etcetera etcetera. Especially without evidence, just ridiculous propaganda. Change the channel for God's sake. And there is plenty of evidence that the only presidents who tried that were Nixon and trump especially, Speaking of traitors and bought off swine con men...
Oh no......FBI in the hot seat now, for infringing on citizen rights.......if that's ok by you then you be a Nazi lover.
Tell me about the Democrat conspiracy theory about Trump and Russia, Russia, Russia.

Get back to me in the 118th, dude....see if they're anything to talk about.

What a pathetic attack. Who else's spending habits are they " investigating? He's had a battle with drugs, but that's public knowledge. The rest of the accusations are just speculation without evidence.
Are you claiming that because he's Joe Bai Dung's son his sources of funding from foreign countries and his addiction should not be questioned. Are you claiming he's the victim in this Quid Pro Quo.

These are the nuts that thought Hillary was going to be locked up for using email. They want to lock up the Biden kid for having a laptop. :rolleyes:
Hunter Biden is the victim of circumstance. He lost his mother early in life and was hospitalized after a bizarro-world Truck hit her car, Killing Neilia Hunter Biden, her daughter, with both sons being severely injured. Joe Biden: The Heartbreaking Car Accident that Killed His Wife and Daughter

Hunter's life after the accident has been the essence of a tragic life. I feel so sorry for his life's pathos I must recuse myself from this debate. :dunno:

Hunter Biden is the victim of circumstance. He lost his mother early in life and was hospitalized after a bizarro-world Truck hit her car, Killing Neilia Hunter Biden, her daughter, with both sons being severely injured. Joe Biden: The Heartbreaking Car Accident that Killed His Wife and Daughter

Hunter's life after the accident has been the essence of a tragic life. I feel so sorry for his life's pathos I must recuse myself from this debate. :dunno:
No chance white privilege was a motivator?

So car accident survivors are doomed to follow Hunter's path?

Oh no......FBI in the hot seat now, for infringing on citizen rights.......if that's ok by you then you be a Nazi lover.
Tell me about the Democrat conspiracy theory about Trump and Russia, Russia, Russia.

Get back to me in the 118th, dude....see if they're anything to talk about.
Russia did plenty on social media and hacked democratic emails that your whole argument ridiculous as it was all about. Trump told them to go ahead and do their worst and he also talked to Putin on the phone for two hours with no witnesses which is unbelievable. Collusion is unimportant. The Russians needed trump's help like a screen door on a submarine...
Are you claiming that because he's Joe Bai Dung's son his sources of funding from foreign countries and his addiction should not be questioned. Are you claiming he's the victim in this Quid Pro Quo.
It has all been investigated several times and no malfeasance or crimes have been found, dunce change the channel. The brain dead GOP conspiracy network has caused so many investigations about nothing that the Trumps are getting away with murder.

No chance white privilege was a motivator?

So car accident survivors are doomed to follow Hunter's path?
So hunter and Beau Biden spent months together in the hospital getting over that accident, and then Beau Biden died of brain cancer from burn pits and hunter took it hard so did president Biden duh.... You brainwashed functional ghouls are a disgrace....

Russia did plenty on social media and hacked democratic emails that your whole argument ridiculous as it was all about. Trump told them to go ahead and do their worst and he also talked to Putin on the phone for two hours with no witnesses which is unbelievable. Collusion is unimportant. The Russians needed trump's help like a screen door on a submarine...

It has all been investigated several times and no malfeasance or crimes have been found, dunce change the channel. The brain dead GOP conspiracy network has caused so many investigations about nothing that the Trumps are getting away with murder.
Get your info right. Trump met with Putin behind closed doors in Helsinki.

Trump and Putin are scheduled to meet at the presidential palace for a direct meeting with only their interpreters present, followed by a working lunch accompanied by advisers. The global leaders are then expected to host a joint press conference later in the day.
Trump meets Putin behind closed doors after scolding US policy on Russia

Why are some of the charges against Hunter for FARA violations while his daddy was Veep?

Looking more and more like the Biden crime family were the ones gwetting away with murder.

So hunter and Beau Biden spent months together in the hospital getting over that accident, and then Beau Biden died of brain cancer from burn pits and hunter took it hard so did president Biden duh.... You brainwashed functional ghouls are a disgrace....
An excuse for his drug and sex abusive episodes?

Poor poor Hunter, the victim.....

Forum List

Back