Hunter Biden’s Ex-Girlfriend Gives Secret Testimony in Tax Probe, Spills the Beans About Hunter’s Lavish Spending Habits

Nope it's all 100% true. You are an indoctrinated idiot and you worship anything that has a Dem check mark next to it.

obiwonirony.jpg

To be more precise, Burisma was actually paying Hunter Biden $83,333.33 per month. $83,33.3.33 X 12 months = a cool $1 million per year, give or take a fraction of a penny.

To put this in perspective, the salary of the vice-president of the USA is a mere $230,700/year.

Hunter Biden was getting paid by Burisma several times more than his father, the VP. And Burisma was also paying Devon Archer, Hunter Biden's business partner and Secretary of State John Kerry's bagman, $1 million/year too.

Burisma was also paying Cofer Black a cool $1 million per year too.

Was there a financial incentive for them to get Ukraine's General Prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, fired?

Things that make you go hmm... What the fuck is up with that?

That is some horrible corruption!
You haven't heard about how much money international business lawyers/ businessmen/oil men make? Welcome to the 20th century idiot...yes I know. Try the 21st and real news for a change. This has all been investigated multiple times and nobody can find anything corrupt about it. Especially with the president. Just garbage propaganda repeated endlessly for the chumps of the greedy idiot mega rich GOP.

To be more precise, Burisma was actually paying Hunter Biden $83,333.33 per month. $83,33.3.33 X 12 months = a cool $1 million per year, give or take a fraction of a penny.

To put this in perspective, the salary of the vice-president of the USA is a mere $230,700/year.

Hunter Biden was getting paid by Burisma several times more than his father, the VP. And Burisma was also paying Devon Archer, Hunter Biden's business partner and Secretary of State John Kerry's bagman, $1 million/year too.

Burisma was also paying Cofer Black a cool $1 million per year too.

Was there a financial incentive for them to get Ukraine's General Prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, fired?

Things that make you go hmm... What the fuck is up with that?

That is some horrible corruption!
Pretty damn typical for big business big oil international lawyer slash businessman dUH... all investigated a million times and no corruption. Meanwhile Saudi Arabia pays trump's Kirchner $2 billion and that's just fine. You people are absolute oops brainwashed functional morons.

I wonder when Grandma "Doctor" Jill does Christmas shopping she includes presents for Navy Joan Roberts, Hunter's illegitimate daughter from the stripper? What do you think? Do they put out a stocking for her?

He'll be fine after the Biden presidency and you idiots and your lying nattering nabobs get off his back... I enjoyed his book and I actually know what the hell I'm talking about, super duper lol
Don't you mean he'll be fine 'under' the Biden administration?
His family used him and foreign powers exploited his many addictions, all for the Biden Crime family.

I wonder when Grandma "Doctor" Jill does Christmas shopping she includes presents for Navy Joan Roberts, Hunter's illegitimate daughter from the stripper? What do you think? Do they put out a stocking for her?
She Has a doctorate in education and is a great teacher and I don't know the story there. Do tell us your hateful misinformation with the link... He had a bad year when his brother died from burn pits. Have you ever considered taking an interest in politics lol?

His family used him and foreign powers exploited his many addictions, all for the Biden Crime family.
Too bad you have no evidence of any such thing that you can use in court come on all you have is stupid propaganda repeated endlessly until you are a zombie. Change the damn channel

Obviously hunter pays child support and doesn't want to marry the stripper what is your stupid problem?

Yes he would probably make more money when Biden is president if he could work with you idiots all over him. Obviously the real crime family around here is the Trump's,$2 billion from the Saudi arabians that is unbelievable....

She Has a doctorate in education and is a great teacher and I don't know the story there. Do tell us your hateful misinformation with the link... He had a bad year when his brother died from burn pits. Have you ever considered taking an interest in politics lol?

She is a whore piece of shit and her doctorate degree was given to her. Go read her thesis. The dumb bitch used college brochures as reference materiel for Heaven's sake! It is crap. Why do people drop out of Jr College? LOL! Really? I've read it. It reads like it was written by an Intern. When your husband is a filthy Democrat Senator and VP the Leftest college professor are not going to tell you to go do something worthwhile for the degree.

But the question remains. Does she buy Christmas presents for all the Biden grandchildren, even the illegitimate one from the stripper?

She is a whore piece of shit and her doctorate degree was given to her. Go read her thesis. The dumb bitch used college brochures as reference materiel for Heaven's sake! It is crap. Why do people drop out of Jr College? LOL! Really? I've read it. It reads like it was written by an Intern. When your husband is a filthy Democrat Senator and VP the Leftest college professor are not going to tell you to go do something worthwhile for the degree.

But the question remains. Does she buy Christmas presents for all the Biden grandchildren, even the illegitimate one from the stripper?
I have no idea. What the hell is the matter with you lol

What a pathetic attack. Who else's spending habits are they " investigating? He's had a battle with drugs, but that's public knowledge. The rest of the accusations are just speculation without evidence.

Where have you been for the past 6 years? You don’t need evidence to charge someone anymore.
You don’t even need a crime.

Forum List

Back