Hunter Biden’s Ex-Girlfriend Gives Secret Testimony in Tax Probe, Spills the Beans About Hunter’s Lavish Spending Habits

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Hunter Biden’s Ex-Girlfriend Gives Secret Testimony in Tax Probe, Spills the Beans About Hunter’s Lavish Spending Habits

22 Feb 2022 ~~ By Maria Gonzales
Hunter Biden’s ex-girlfriend Zoe Kestan spilled the beans to a grand jury about Hunter’s spending and drug habits.
Zoe Kesten, a lingerie and textile designer, testified before a grand jury probing Hunter Biden for possible tax fraud.
Hunter Biden revealed in December 2020 that he was under investigation by the feds over his taxes.
“I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs,” Hunter Biden said in December 2020. “I take this matter very seriously, but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors.”
Kestan, 28, who goes by the online handle “weed slut 420” was asked about Hunter Biden’s spending habits during 2018.
The New York Post reported:
The grand jury considering evidence in the Hunter Biden tax probe heard nearly five hours of secret testimony from an ex-girlfriend who’s furious she got dumped after urging him to get off drugs, The Post has learned.
Zoe Kestan, 28, appeared before the panel in Wilmington, Del., on Tuesday, a source familiar with her testimony said.
Her turn on the witness stand came immediately after an appearance by the former stripper with whom Biden, 52, has an out-of-wedlock child, the source said.
~Snip~
Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley said he fails to see why AG Merrick Garland has not appointed a special counsel to investigate Hunter and Joe Biden.
For years, President Biden and a unified media front have dismissed or downplayed allegations against Hunter Biden on influence peddling and possible tax violations. It is getting more and more difficult to spin out of this scandal. Ex-girlfriend tells Hunter Biden grand jury about lavish spending
— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) February 22, 2022
Hunter Biden’s leaked audio where he tells Zoe Kestan about daddy Joe, AKA, “The Big Guy” was previously posted online (language warning):

Commentary:
Didn't Biden Senior say, "He smartest guy I know" ..what an idiot. Didn't someone tell you that you're being taped and you keep on talking? You're an idiot.
You have to wonder where AG Garland is.
Will he order the FBI to investigate?
Funny those laptops have been in the hands of Chris Wray's FBI and they keep claiming it's under investigation.
Hmm..., I wonder if the IRS prosecution team will call Tony Bobulinski?
Hunter wasn't just not paying taxes, he was laundering bribes and kicking back 10% to the big guy.
Meanwhile Jonathan Turley's comment open the question to the ethics of AG. Garland. He knows why Garland is laying off the Bidens - just as well as the rest of us know.

Last edited:

Hunter Biden’s Ex-Girlfriend Gives Secret Testimony in Tax Probe, Spills the Beans About Hunter’s Lavish Spending Habits​

Hunter Biden’s ex-girlfriend Zoe Kestan spilled the beans to a grand jury about Hunter’s spending and drug habits.
Zoe Kesten, a lingerie and textile designer, testified before a grand jury probing Hunter Biden for possible tax fraud.
Hunter Biden revealed in December 2020 that he was under investigation by the feds over his taxes.
“I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs,” Hunter Biden said in December 2020. “I take this matter very seriously, but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors.”
Kestan, 28, who goes by the online handle “weed slut 420” was asked about Hunter Biden’s spending habits during 2018.
The grand jury considering evidence in the Hunter Biden tax probe heard nearly five hours of secret testimony from an ex-girlfriend who’s furious she got dumped after urging him to get off drugs, The Post has learned.
Zoe Kestan, 28, appeared before the panel in Wilmington, Del., on Tuesday, a source familiar with her testimony said.
Her turn on the witness stand came immediately after an appearance by the former stripper with whom Biden, 52, has an out-of-wedlock child, the source said.
~Snip~
Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley said he fails to see why AG Merrick Garland has not appointed a special counsel to investigate Hunter and Joe Biden.
For years, President Biden and a unified media front have dismissed or downplayed allegations against Hunter Biden on influence peddling and possible tax violations. It is getting more and more difficult to spin out of this scandal. Ex-girlfriend tells Hunter Biden grand jury about lavish spending
Hunter Biden’s leaked audio where he tells Zoe Kestan about daddy Joe, AKA, “The Big Guy” was previously posted online (language warning):

Commentary:
Didn't Biden Senior say, "He smartest guy I know" ..what an idiot. Didn't someone tell you that you're being taped and you keep on talking? You're an idiot.
Funny those laptops have been in the hands of Chris Wray's FBI and they keep claiming it's under investigation.
Hunter wasn't just not paying taxes, he was laundering bribes and kicking back 10% to the big guy.
Meanwhile Jonathan Turley's comment open the question to the ethics of AG. Garland. He knows why Garland is laying off the Bidens - just as well as the rest of us know.

I like to spend money too. Even bought a new laptop. Don't do drugs, per se, but I sure can destroy the evidence.
DSCN1305.JPG

He was getting paid $83,000/month

Not only was a dishonorably discharged crackhead with no experience in gas making $83,000 a month working for a gas company halfway around the world where his VP dad was about to go do a deal, but he never even called home to tell his parents! Father Joe said he found out reading the internet!

Not only was a dishonorably discharged crackhead with no experience in gas making $83,000 a month working for a gas company halfway around the world where his VP dad was about to go do a deal, but he never even called home to tell his parents! Father Joe said he found out reading the internet!
Let's not forget the Billion-dollar deal with China when he flew to China with Joey Xi on Air Force Two.

~Snip~

Commentary:

Didn't Biden Senior say, "He smartest guy I know" ..what an idiot.

You have to consider who it was that said that.....LOL

I'd bet AG Garland is going to find who's leaking Grand Jury testimony.

I think that's worse than Trump lying.

I'd bet AG Garland is going to find who's leaking Grand Jury testimony.
Garland won't do ANYTHING substantive to bring to the public the issues with Biden or his crackhead son. The bias is all in the open now. They don't CARE who knows because they understand that the Biden supporters will accept nearly anything as long as it stymies Trump or his supporters. That's where our "Nation of laws, not men" is today.

~Snip~

Commentary:

Hunter Biden's daddy destroyed him decades ago.

~Snip~

Commentary:

What a pathetic attack. Who else's spending habits are they " investigating? He's had a battle with drugs, but that's public knowledge. The rest of the accusations are just speculation without evidence.

What a pathetic attack. Who else's spending habits are they " investigating? He's had a battle with drugs, but that's public knowledge. The rest of the accusations are just speculation without evidence.
These are the nuts that thought Hillary was going to be locked up for using email. They want to lock up the Biden kid for having a laptop. :rolleyes:

~Snip~

Commentary:

"Hunter Biden’s ex-girlfriend Zoe Kestan spilled the beans to a grand jury about Hunter’s spending and drug habits."
Seriously brah, get a life. And file this OP under totally meaningless.

"Hunter Biden’s ex-girlfriend Zoe Kestan spilled the beans to a grand jury about Hunter’s spending and drug habits."
LOL...bet Hunter is real concerned, though.

They thought they would put Hillary in jail for using email and now this. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe I should feel sorry for them instead of laughing at them? Hunter spends money and uses drugs. Wow! I`ve never heard of anyone else doing that. Shocking indeed!

Forum List

Back