Hundreds of active duty Marines proudly march in Gay Pride Parade

It's a shame that the right would trash good American soldiers simply for who they fall in love with.
Good American patriots. Brave people who go overseas to defend right wingers who make fun of them, call them names and insist they don't deserve the same rights.

It's no surprise. Look how they treat every other minority. That party can't go away fast enough.

No wonder those soldiers stay in the closet. The way they are abused at the hands of the right wing. Disgraceful.

stfu, you're a joke

Republicans let Bin Laden go.

It started with Clinton letting him go.

If Clinton took out Bin Laden, especially after the US supported Bin Laden in Afghanistan, Republicans would have brought Clinton up on murder charges. You know that for truth.

Clinton did what ever he could. He told Bush that al Qaeda was determined to attack the US. Bush probably didn't believe it. The Bush family was so close to Arab billionaires, they even kiss on the mouth and hold hands in public. Was Bush friends with Bin Laden when they were young? No one has ever asked that question, but would it be a surprise if they were?

That must be why they brought him up on charges when he took out Al-Shifa and killed that janitor.

Wait a minute. You mean the right doesn't hate the gays? Have you told the State of Texas? Apparently, they didn't get the memo.

You do realize that a state does not have an emotional response to anything, right? It's a land mass, and, generally speaking, land masses do not 'hate'.

Fucking moron.

Ahhh, but the State Republican Party Platform does speak for the Republicans living in that state, right Ms. Swirl?

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

Actually, it doesn't.

Typical...a couple fags dress up as military which they are not and libs eat it up.

You are making assumptions based on nothing.

That is you.

That part of the parade had nothing to do with being gay, it had to do with being a member of the military. San Diego used to be classed as the secong largest military complex in the world because it had 5 different Navy bases and a Marine base inside the city limits.

What cracks me up the most is that POS Obama who has never served pulled this disgusting sh*t.
This is just one of Obama's baby steps forward. He takes two or three of those before every giant step backward. And I believe the next one is coming soon.

yea...so diverse that they Lie to the Gays Faces as to their support for Marriage rights but then Snicker and chuckle when they voted no out here in very Liberal California....Twice!......at least on this topic the Republicans are up front.....and yet the gays will stay with the Dems.....like they can trust those back stabbing BasTurds.....do you do that Dean?.....tell gays your for them and then vote no with a Maniacal Grin on your face?.....

since you went right over this post Dean without saying Yes or No to the question.....i will assume like you do, like the typical Far Leftist you are,you would say...."why of course i support you"....but in the voting booth its....":lol:... yea right ....marriage rights my ass".........

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me.

But to see a platoon of marine recruits at Paris Island marching to the cadence of:

" We're here and we're queer"

Just doesn't seem right. :doubt:

Of course it doesn't seem right, even with don't ask, don't tell overturned, that's not going to happen. Nice hyperbole, though.

Probably only a few are gay. But why shouldn't they be "proud"?

Proud of what?

That they get their fudge packed?? :doubt:

Of serving in the US military dipshit.

Did you?

Sunni is a Vietnam veteran. While people like you were marching in the street waving the enemy's flag, he was humping a ruck and getting shot at. He didn't want to be there, but he got drafted, so he went, instead of running out on his country. Now, just where was it you said YOU served?

If we took away rdean's stupid, the board would die.

I await one of the 6% of rdean's posts that are not partisan bullshit.

Wait a minute. You mean the right doesn't hate the gays? Have you told the State of Texas? Apparently, they didn't get the memo.

Are you aware that there are homosexuals in Texas?

Of course. It was that famous case from Texas that brought down the anti gay laws. But that doesn't stop the Republicans from putting anti gay measures into their states party platform.

Now this is hilarious. After some right winger told me I was lying, I put up the link below to the Republican Party Platform for the state of Texas, and her reply was, "I'm not going to bother reading your link."

Well, it's not my link. It belongs to the Republican Party in Texas. Not a fringe group, but mainstream Republicans.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

Proud of what?

That they get their fudge packed?? :doubt:

Did you?

Sunni is a Vietnam veteran. While people like you were marching in the street waving the enemy's flag, he was humping a ruck and getting shot at. He didn't want to be there, but he got drafted, so he went, instead of running out on his country. Now, just where was it you said YOU served?

I served in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I never met another service member who didn't know someone who was gay. For him to talk about fellow soldiers in such a manner is tragic, for you to defend it, is despicable.

It started with Clinton letting him go.

If Clinton took out Bin Laden, especially after the US supported Bin Laden in Afghanistan, Republicans would have brought Clinton up on murder charges. You know that for truth.

They wouldn't have charged him with murder. Give it up you loathsome cumstain.

At the time the republican party called it a a failed attempt to distract America from the "real issues" of the day .........monicagate.

The right would have screamed Mina Airport and wanted Clinton arrested.

Did you?

I served in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I never met another service member who didn't know someone who was gay. For him to talk about fellow soldiers in such a manner is tragic, for you to defend it, is despicable.
Who said I defended it? You assume quite a bit, don't you? You attacked a fellow Vietnam vet on his service, and I defended him on that; doesn't mean I always agree with him(and I don't).

In point of fact, there were only two things I ever cared about in any soldier I served with: (1) can I depend on him 100% to do his job?, and (2) is his personal and professional conduct in accord with good order and discipline within the unit? So long as the answer to those two questions is in the affirmative, I did not and do not care what any troop's politics, religion, sexual orientation, color, or any other personal characteristic was or is. Had you read a couple of posts in which I defended Bodecea on that point, you would know that; obviously, you did not.

P.S. There actually ARE conservatives who do NOT belong to the "religious right". I happen to be one of those. I suggest you remember that.

rdean what you don't seem to understand is that Gadfly and I have a bond that transcends politics.

I know that in your rdean world where everything is either "R" or "D"

This is a hard concept for you to comprehend or understand. :cool:

Forum List

Back