Hundreds of active duty Marines proudly march in Gay Pride Parade

Troops march in San Diego gay pride parade - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

The crowd roared as the group waving military flags and holding placards identifying their military branch walked past the thousands.

Every branch of service was represented Saturday, including the Coast Guard. Marines and sailors ran out carrying their branch’s flags over their heads.

071611-sd-pride-parade2-800.JPG

gays-in-military-ws-Marines-Rex.jpg

610x.jpg

t1larg.san.diego.pride.gi.jpg

Rick Perry's supporters for his "Call to Prayer" must be shitting bricks. I was watching them compare gays to Hitler's Brown Shirts and going on and on about how they "recruit" and how they will "take over the country".

The right has tried to demonize the gays for so long that they are perplexed it's not working any more. Hating the gays was a "given" in American Politics when it came to the right wing and especially the Fundigelicals.

Oops.

Take away the right's hate and what do they have left? The emperor has no clothes.

Ahhhh YES !!!

There's the bald QueerSwabee/Gay Biker !!!!

Of course, not surprising that RDeanie Weanie is in the crowd slobbering with gobble/gobble anticipation, choosing his partners.

Wow......sure enough, there is our short, ugly but proud Navy Lezbo, B.O.......Duh......C'ya in the bandana (first photo, 2nd row), the self-acknowledged "husband" looking to bed another "wife" ?

And yet they are serving this great country. YOU are looking down on servicemembers...? Really? You are. They are more american than you are asswipe. How dare you.

Maybe it's just me.

But to see a platoon of marine recruits at Paris Island marching to the cadence of:

" We're here and we're queer"

Just doesn't seem right. :doubt:

Luckily people like you are dying off.

God bless america.

Thankfully I have passed on my beliefs and values to all of my children.

God bless America :cool:

If Clinton took out Bin Laden, especially after the US supported Bin Laden in Afghanistan, Republicans would have brought Clinton up on murder charges. You know that for truth.

They wouldn't have charged him with murder. Give it up you loathsome cumstain.

But you agree he would have been charged with something.

He wouldn't have been charged with anything, so shut the fuck up about it..... cumstain.

Wait a minute. You mean the right doesn't hate the gays? Have you told the State of Texas? Apparently, they didn't get the memo.

Are you aware that there are homosexuals in Texas?

Of course. It was that famous case from Texas that brought down the anti gay laws. But that doesn't stop the Republicans from putting anti gay measures into their states party platform.

Now this is hilarious. After some right winger told me I was lying, I put up the link below to the Republican Party Platform for the state of Texas, and her reply was, "I'm not going to bother reading your link."

Well, it's not my link. It belongs to the Republican Party in Texas. Not a fringe group, but mainstream Republicans.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

What anti gay measure is on that platform? Are you talking about the call for a law banning oral sex? Are you aware that that would affect non gays as well?

By the way, that is not a link to the Republican Party of Texas, but thanks for playing?

Of serving in the US military dipshit.

Did you?

Sunni is a Vietnam veteran. While people like you were marching in the street waving the enemy's flag, he was humping a ruck and getting shot at. He didn't want to be there, but he got drafted, so he went, instead of running out on his country. Now, just where was it you said YOU served?

I served in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I never met another service member who didn't know someone who was gay. For him to talk about fellow soldiers in such a manner is tragic, for you to defend it, is despicable.

I know quite a few service members who do not know people who are gay. That might be because I wasn't obsessed with people who may or may not be gay, and so were most of the guys I hung around with. Weird how conservatives don't care what people do in the bedroom, and liberals make a big deal about who is gay and who isn't.

Some of them even think that some people sound gay, can you believe that? :eusa_whistle:

If Clinton took out Bin Laden, especially after the US supported Bin Laden in Afghanistan, Republicans would have brought Clinton up on murder charges. You know that for truth.

They wouldn't have charged him with murder. Give it up you loathsome cumstain.

But you agree he would have been charged with something.

Was he charged with anything for killing that janitor?

Sunni is a Vietnam veteran. While people like you were marching in the street waving the enemy's flag, he was humping a ruck and getting shot at. He didn't want to be there, but he got drafted, so he went, instead of running out on his country. Now, just where was it you said YOU served?

I served in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I never met another service member who didn't know someone who was gay. For him to talk about fellow soldiers in such a manner is tragic, for you to defend it, is despicable.
Who said I defended it? You assume quite a bit, don't you? You attacked a fellow Vietnam vet on his service, and I defended him on that; doesn't mean I always agree with him(and I don't).

In point of fact, there were only two things I ever cared about in any soldier I served with: (1) can I depend on him 100% to do his job?, and (2) is his personal and professional conduct in accord with good order and discipline within the unit? So long as the answer to those two questions is in the affirmative, I did not and do not care what any troop's politics, religion, sexual orientation, color, or any other personal characteristic was or is. Had you read a couple of posts in which I defended Bodecea on that point, you would know that; obviously, you did not.

P.S. There actually ARE conservatives who do NOT belong to the "religious right". I happen to be one of those. I suggest you remember that.

He won't.

Who said I defended it? You assume quite a bit, don't you? You attacked a fellow Vietnam vet on his service, and I defended him on that; doesn't mean I always agree with him(and I don't).

In point of fact, there were only two things I ever cared about in any soldier I served with: (1) can I depend on him 100% to do his job?, and (2) is his personal and professional conduct in accord with good order and discipline within the unit? So long as the answer to those two questions is in the affirmative, I did not and do not care what any troop's politics, religion, sexual orientation, color, or any other personal characteristic was or is. Had you read a couple of posts in which I defended Bodecea on that point, you would know that; obviously, you did not.

P.S. There actually ARE conservatives who do NOT belong to the "religious right". I happen to be one of those. I suggest you remember that.

He won't.

Probably not, since rdean's memory is very selective; I doubt he's going to let a little inconvenient fact get in the way of a good ideological rant (or a good ad hominem attack, either). It's OK though; I'll remind him.:lol:

Troops march in San Diego gay pride parade - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

The crowd roared as the group waving military flags and holding placards identifying their military branch walked past the thousands.

Every branch of service was represented Saturday, including the Coast Guard. Marines and sailors ran out carrying their branch’s flags over their heads.

071611-sd-pride-parade2-800.JPG

gays-in-military-ws-Marines-Rex.jpg

610x.jpg

t1larg.san.diego.pride.gi.jpg

Rick Perry's supporters for his "Call to Prayer" must be shitting bricks. I was watching them compare gays to Hitler's Brown Shirts and going on and on about how they "recruit" and how they will "take over the country".

The right has tried to demonize the gays for so long that they are perplexed it's not working any more. Hating the gays was a "given" in American Politics when it came to the right wing and especially the Fundigelicals.

Oops.

Take away the right's hate and what do they have left? The emperor has no clothes.

Ahhhh YES !!!

There's the bald QueerSwabee/Gay Biker !!!!

Of course, not surprising that RDeanie Weanie is in the crowd slobbering with gobble/gobble anticipation, choosing his partners.

Wow......sure enough, there is our short, ugly but proud Navy Lezbo, B.O.......Duh......C'ya in the bandana (first photo, 2nd row), the self-acknowledged "husband" looking to bed another "wife" ?

Wanting to be spanked again, Dust Bunny Boy?

Sorry. I'm not convinced. The younger ones don't strike me as active duty members. (But it would be nice if it were true.)

One Marine stopped to pose with two towering bikini-clad blondes in stiletto-heeled boots.

err...maybe it is true.

We were at the Festival afterwards and I recognize some from the parade. Yes, they are active duty....look young, that is true....but to me now, even LTs and LCDRs look like they need to ask their moms' permission to be in the military. I hang out with the Retired crowd now....lol

Typical...a couple fags dress up as military which they are not and libs eat it up.

You are making assumptions based on nothing.

That is you.

That part of the parade had nothing to do with being gay, it had to do with being a member of the military. San Diego used to be classed as the secong largest military complex in the world because it had 5 different Navy bases and a Marine base inside the city limits.

And they got a HUGE round of applause and cheers from the crowd as they marched.

Forum List

Back