Canadian man faces 2 years in prison for passing out Jesus saves pamphlets at gay pride parade

They Already Know About The Scrotal Inflation Booths
And All The Other Goings On
They Just Want To Pretend They Won The Debate With You

I know they know. That's what makes their denial twice as insidious; especially when the mechanics of their purpose is to get at and expose children to deviant sex acts as "colorful, proud, titilating...what normal adults do!". It's pedophile grooming and nothing short of it.

Silhouette- why do you never notify the police of all of these thousands of criminal sex acts against children you claim you are aware of?

It is almost like you are lying and it isn't happening.....

These lies are all over the place, whether it's LGBTs doing awful things to children, abortions being performed in dirty facilities under unsanitary conditions, and more. It's all made up. NONE of these things has ever been shown to have been reported to the proper authorities, which a reasonable person would expect. When no records of police reports or reports to the proper authorities in health matters, it's bogus. As I have said before, somebody posted on USMB that he had heard of horrible dirty conditions at women''s clinics. When I asked him for specifics of where these clinics were located, what states, did anyone report them to the state health authorities so that they could do inspections, I got no response whatsoever. So I have absolutely no doubt that all of these stories of LGBTs doing terrible sexual things to children are not true or the proper documentation would be presented.

August West said:
The immigration bullshit was certainly about skin color.
Protecting Jobs And Wages For Our Own
Always Under-Employed POC

And It Seems To Be Working !!

Which is why trump's Florida place is asking for visas for foreigners, because apparently it cannot find wait staff and cooks among Americans.

Lysi ----you have a citation upon which you base your statement that Trump cannot find cooks and wait staff amongst Americans?

Oh, puleezzee! Wait staff? Line cooks? Any diner has them. And how many restaurants does the U.S. have? We are not talking about rocket scientists here. Did the whore even look for local Americans?

August West said:
The immigration bullshit was certainly about skin color.
Protecting Jobs And Wages For Our Own
Always Under-Employed POC

And It Seems To Be Working !!

Which is why trump's Florida place is asking for visas for foreigners, because apparently it cannot find wait staff and cooks among Americans.

Lysi ----you have a citation upon which you base your statement that Trump cannot find cooks and wait staff amongst Americans?

Oh, puleezzee! Wait staff? Line cooks? Any diner has them. And how many restaurants does the U.S. have? We are not talking about rocket scientists here. Did the whore even look for local Americans?

who is the whore to whom you refer Lysi? a family member? Because of the work I did, I was acquainted with LOTS of waitresses and line cooks-----all of them were citizens-------they tend to get injured lots------I saw them as "worker's comp" cases You SPECIFICALLY said that TRUMP's place cannot find line cooks and waiters------you got a citation?

Syriusly said:
Silhouette- why do you never notify the police
of all of these thousands of criminal sex acts against children
See...Here He Goes Again
He Want's To Use a Turn Of Phrase
To Sound Like Children Being Raped In The Gutter

Same Thing He Did
To Change The Conversation To AIDS Only

Oh. Lookie !!
Here's Some More Of The Same:
Lysistrata said:
LGBTs doing terrible sexual things to children are not true or the proper documentation would be presented.
You Mean Only At The Parades...Right ??

Last edited:
Lysistrata said:
Which is why trump's Florida place is asking for visas for foreigners,
because apparently it cannot find wait staff and cooks among Americans.
Because Of The False Image Of Trump
Being Fomented By The Left These Days ??
Or Is It The High Employment Rate

If They Are Looking For Foreigners Specifically
Then Maybe The Employment Bigots
Are Trying To Lend Lawful Residents A Hand

Real Christians don't HATE anyone, but we can abhor the behavior of sinners. Homosexuality is specifically mentioned as an abomination to the Lord.

We all sin, but we're not all homos.

Religion haters just don't get it. Being selfish and having all their wants is more important.

Real Christians don't HATE anyone, but we can abhor the behavior of sinners. Homosexuality is specifically mentioned as an abomination to the Lord.

Religion haters just don't get it. Being selfish and having all their wants is more important.

With both LGBT & Christianity we are taliking about ideologies. These two are in conflict. I just find it odd that Canada declared a state religion by arresting a member of one faith passively voicing objections to the other, while the other was allowed to continue openly performing lewd sex stuff in front of kids they invited to watch their deviant-sex-act themed parade.

Kids sure like bright rainbow colors.

78% of evangelicals voted for Trump because of trade?

They voted for Trump because he wasn't a Democrat. That's how much they despised your party and your candidate.
So the evangelicals are now giving a free pass to whoring around on your wife, grabbing pussy and spitting on POWs. In a way that`s a good thing except for the POW disrespect. The now exposed fake Christians sold their souls for a Supreme Court seat. Trade wasn`t much of an issue with the economy humming along smoothly for the last 8 years, it was all about the Muslims and Mexicans to the red hatted goobers.

You have to love it when those on the outside think they have standing to tell those on the inside how to do things.

Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a “hate crime” for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott “distributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,” Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.

Well wonder how the leftards will handle it all when it blows back on themn.
End times headlines, nutcase?

Maybe the loon shouldn’t be harassing gay people, freakazoid.
I would love to pass out god doesn’t exist pamphlets to Christian children

Not even "god doesn’t exist pamphlets to Christian children[," although there would be nothing wrong with this under the present social rules of our north American society and I see nothing wrong with it, just how about pamphlets from other of the world's religions? Judaism, Islam, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist, Wiccan, the various religions of other groups, including native cultures, celtic cultures, norse cultures, etc.?

I must add that what this man did does not reflect the world-wide belief in the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. It only reflects the belief of a few sects/variations/cults of the Christian faith.
I think they are the real Christians. Not you cherry pickers. The dogma Christians are the real McCoy’s

Syriusly said:
Silhouette- why do you never notify the police
of all of these thousands of criminal sex acts against children
See...Here He Goes Again
He Want's To Use a Turn Of Phrase
To Sound Like Children Being Raped In The Gutter

See...here she goes again.

She wants to use a turn of the phrase to divert attention from the fact that one of her fellow bigots has been called out- that even though the bigots claim that they KNOW that there are CRIMINAL SEX ACTS AGAINST CHILDREN happening- they never notify the police.

Either there are CRIMINAL SEX ACTS AGAINST CHILDREN that they know of- or there are not.

And if there are CRIMINAL SEX ACTS AGAINST CHILDREN that they know of- as they claim- why the hell are they not reporting them to the police?

Or.....Are They
Just Lying
Again?

while the other was allowed to continue openly performing lewd sex stuff in front of kids they invited to watch their deviant-sex-act themed parade..
Did you notify the police about this supposed criminal act Silhouette?

What was the response of the police?

Lysistrata said:
Which is why trump's Florida place is asking for visas for foreigners,
because apparently it cannot find wait staff and cooks among Americans.
Because Of The False Image Of Trump
Being Fomented By The Left These Days ??
Or Is It The High Employment Rate

If They Are Looking For Foreigners Specifically
Then Maybe The Employment Bigots
Are Trying To Lend Lawful Residents A Hand

????? Trump has been utilizing foreign workers for years to staff his Florida resorts- long before he managed to alienate half of the United States.

Perfectly legal for Trump to import foreign workers since apparently he can't find dish washers or waiters in Florida........and hasn't been able to for years.

MindWars said:
Being selfish and having all their wants is more important.
Yes !!
And Gay Activists
Are The Most Narcissistic, Self-Absorbed Preeners Iv'e Ever Seen

Like With Their Stupid Little Cake
And Towards Ivanka And Her Children On An Air Flight

MindWars said:
Being selfish and having all their wants is more important.
Yes !!
And Gay Activists
Are The Most Narcissistic, Self-Absorbed Preeners Iv'e Ever Seen

Like With Their Stupid Little Cake
And Towards Ivanka And Her Children On An Air Flight

iS aNy Of tHaT SupPosed to MakE aNy Sense?

LoL

[
while the other was allowed to continue openly performing lewd sex stuff in front of kids they invited to watch their deviant-sex-act themed parade..

Don't need to because they were there. However, do those acts the next day at a schoolyard at recess and those same cops would be there with handcuffs. Odd, don't you think? It's all going to come out in the wash very soon Syriusly so enjoy your pay-per-post job while you still have it.

"Like nazis"? LOL.

The op is about people like you arresting a man for handing out pamphlets.

How can it be people like me- when I have said that I think Canada's law is wrong?

When you support the vile and divisive lie that those on the Right are "acting more and more like Nazis"

you are supporting the people that are passing these laws.

I refuse to believe that you are so fucking stupid that you cannot see that.

So stop your lying.

You godwin baiting asshole.
Those on the right are acting like Nazis? You don`t say.tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

Smearing the tens of millions of Republicans with the actions of a hated fringe, is just you being an ass muncher. Fuck you.

LOL considering how often contards smear millions of Democrats by labeling all of us communists and marxists- your post is wonderful irony.

THere are a number of reasons why your equivalence is a false equivalence.

THe most relevant is that in the Conventional Wisdom the primary attribute of Nazis, is the Holocaust, while the Communists and Marxists, for whatever reason, are NOT primarily defined by the much larger amounts of death they brought.

Thus, calling someone a Nazi, is saying they are madmen bent of genocide, while calling someone a communists, though it should, does NOT carry the same message.

My point stands. Smearing tens of millions of republicans with the actions of a hated fringe group is the lib in question being an ass muncher.

And you are here to defend that act, soooooo, guess what you are.

[

Don't need to because they were there.

So you claim to know of a crime taking place- against children- but do nothing about it?

The obvious conclusion?
a) You are either lying as part of your years long campaign to harm gays and their children or
b) You just don't give a damn about these children.

How can it be people like me- when I have said that I think Canada's law is wrong?

When you support the vile and divisive lie that those on the Right are "acting more and more like Nazis"

you are supporting the people that are passing these laws.

I refuse to believe that you are so fucking stupid that you cannot see that.

So stop your lying.

You godwin baiting asshole.
Those on the right are acting like Nazis? You don`t say.tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

Smearing the tens of millions of Republicans with the actions of a hated fringe, is just you being an ass muncher. Fuck you.

LOL considering how often contards smear millions of Democrats by labeling all of us communists and marxists- your post is wonderful irony.

THere are a number of reasons why your equivalence is a false equivalence.

THe most relevant is that in the Conventional Wisdom the primary attribute of Nazis, is the Holocaust, while the Communists and Marxists, for whatever reason, are NOT primarily defined by the much larger amounts of death they brought.

Thus, calling someone a Nazi, is saying they are madmen bent of genocide, while calling someone a communists, though it should, does NOT carry the same message.

My point stands. Smearing tens of millions of republicans with the actions of a hated fringe group is the lib in question being an ass muncher.

And you are here to defend that act, soooooo, guess what you are.

Brighter and more compassionate than you- clearly.

My point still stands- I agree in general- that groups should not be smeared by claiming that the actions or words of an individual define the entire group- we might possibly find agreement on that point.

However, it is easy to find examples here at USMB of both sides doing exactly that. Not only do both the Right and the Left label their opponents as 'Nazi's'- but in addition the right likes to label anyone that they don't agree with as 'commies' and 'marxists'- and yes- their intention is exactly the same as those who label someone a Nazi- because those same people will then proceed to equate Democrats and liberals to Stalin's and Mao's genocidal policies.

So you claim to know of a crime taking place- against children- but do nothing about it?
What do you call what I'm doing here? Since police are not doing anything about the crimes they're watching as they're standing by the deviant-sex-theme parade in front of kids, the next step is to increase public awareness that this is so. Next will you ask me to prove that I've written all the posts about it that I have?

Idiot troll.

What do you call what I'm doing here? .

Promoting your usual hate speech against gays and their children.

Clearly you are doing nothing to protect children- since you claim knowledge of crimes against children AND NEVER REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE.

The obvious conclusion?
a) You are either lying as part of your years long campaign to harm gays and their children or
b) You just don't give a damn about these children.

Forum List

Back