Hundreds of active duty Marines proudly march in Gay Pride Parade

Sorry. I'm not convinced. The younger ones don't strike me as active duty members. (But it would be nice if it were true.)

One Marine stopped to pose with two towering bikini-clad blondes in stiletto-heeled boots.

err...maybe it is true.

Last edited:
So a bunch of fags in torn up Navy shirts march...and they're *representing* enlisted queers?

I don't think so. Rtard fails again.

Oooh, thanks. For speaking for the right wing and representing Republicans so well. Somewhere, there are rooms full of Republicans applauding your passionate comments.
Thanks again. You're the one who represents. And so well.

and somewhere there is a room full of Democrats chortling too.....oh i forgot you no doubt think that the Democrats are all for gay rights....im sorry....

In principle, I love this, because I think that overturning don't ask, don't tell is a good thing. But, legally, service members are not yet allowed to be openly gay...the target date for that is September 20. An active or reserve member of our armed forces who marched in this parade would still be risking his/her service record as of today. Looking at the pictures, I think that these folks are marching "in support" of their peers in the military, but I don't think that they are actually active duty military personnel. Some may well be former military.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/national_world&id=8267236

Obama's action means that effective Sept. 20, gay service members will be able to openly acknowledge their sexual orientation. And it opens the door for those discharged over the past 17 years under Clinton's policy to re-apply to the military and possibly serve again.

Jeremy Johnson intends to do just that. The former sailor served for 10 years in the Navy before coming out to his commanding officer in 2007.

Johnson, who has been working with a recruiter for months to return to the service, said he was initially bitter about leaving the Navy. Now, he said, "I'm very excited. I think it's going to benefit a lot of people ... It's been a full roller coaster ride for me."

Someday, though, I have no doubt that there will be uinformed military personnel marching in a gay pride parade, and I welcome that day. I don't find vilification of conservatives on the issue of gays very helpful. Gay marriage would never have passed in the state of New York without support from conservatives.

Last edited:
Troops march in San Diego gay pride parade - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

The crowd roared as the group waving military flags and holding placards identifying their military branch walked past the thousands.

Every branch of service was represented Saturday, including the Coast Guard. Marines and sailors ran out carrying their branch’s flags over their heads.

071611-sd-pride-parade2-800.JPG

gays-in-military-ws-Marines-Rex.jpg

610x.jpg

t1larg.san.diego.pride.gi.jpg

Rick Perry's supporters for his "Call to Prayer" must be shitting bricks. I was watching them compare gays to Hitler's Brown Shirts and going on and on about how they "recruit" and how they will "take over the country".

The right has tried to demonize the gays for so long that they are perplexed it's not working any more. Hating the gays was a "given" in American Politics when it came to the right wing and especially the Fundigelicals.

Oops.

Take away the right's hate and what do they have left? The emperor has no clothes.

Ahhhh YES !!!

There's the bald QueerSwabee/Gay Biker !!!!

Of course, not surprising that RDeanie Weanie is in the crowd slobbering with gobble/gobble anticipation, choosing his partners.

Wow......sure enough, there is our short, ugly but proud Navy Lezbo, B.O.......Duh......C'ya in the bandana (first photo, 2nd row), the self-acknowledged "husband" looking to bed another "wife" ?

All of them look like young, healthy adults. Try to look with your eyes. Not your sordid imagination.

You do realize that a state does not have an emotional response to anything, right? It's a land mass, and, generally speaking, land masses do not 'hate'.

Fucking moron.

Ahhh, but the State Republican Party Platform does speak for the Republicans living in that state, right Ms. Swirl?

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

I can't tell you how disinterested I am in your silly partisan ranting and accusations. Nor am I interested in your stupid links to yet more stupid partisan bullshit. I am no more interested in what the Republican Party has to say than I am in what the Democrat Party has to say. As far as I am concerned, everyone who marches lockstep with either bunch of dishonest hacks deserves a fucking kick up the ass.

All of you - and by that I mean everyone who defends the Republicans or the Democrats while they rob this country blind - is responsible for the shit we are in.

Stupid link? That's the Texas Republican Party Platform from just last year. This is what you support.

Or are you afraid to take a good long look at yourself in the mirror?

So a bunch of fags in torn up Navy shirts march...and they're *representing* enlisted queers?

I don't think so. Rtard fails again.

Oooh, thanks. For speaking for the right wing and representing Republicans so well. Somewhere, there are rooms full of Republicans applauding your passionate comments.

and somewhere there is a room full of Democrats chortling too.....oh i forgot you no doubt think that the Democrats are all for gay rights....im sorry....

We all know the Democratic Party is a true coalition party. I've stated that many times. There are conservative blacks who don't like gay. Hispanics who don't. Certainly Muslims who don't. But that's the beauty of a coalition party. All the different and diverse people.

Unlike Republicans who are 90% white and mostly Christian.

So the Repubs are "bad" because of their color and religion?

What horseshit. The majority of the population away from the big cities is white and Christian.

We all know the Democratic Party is a true coalition party. I've stated that many times. There are conservative blacks who don't like gay. Hispanics who don't. Certainly Muslims who don't. But that's the beauty of a coalition party. All the different and diverse people.

Unlike Republicans who are 90% white and mostly Christian.

yea...so diverse that they Lie to the Gays Faces as to their support for Marriage rights but then Snicker and chuckle when they voted no out here in very Liberal California....Twice!......at least on this topic the Republicans are up front.....and yet the gays will stay with the Dems.....like they can trust those back stabbing BasTurds.....do you do that Dean?.....tell gays your for them and then vote no with a Maniacal Grin on your face?.....

It's a shame that the right would trash good American soldiers simply for who they fall in love with.
Good American patriots. Brave people who go overseas to defend right wingers who make fun of them, call them names and insist they don't deserve the same rights.

It's no surprise. Look how they treat every other minority. That party can't go away fast enough.

It's a shame that the right would trash good American soldiers simply for who they fall in love with.
Good American patriots. Brave people who go overseas to defend right wingers who make fun of them, call them names and insist they don't deserve the same rights.

It's no surprise. Look how they treat every other minority. That party can't go away fast enough.

No wonder those soldiers stay in the closet. The way they are abused at the hands of the right wing. Disgraceful.

Troops march in San Diego gay pride parade - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

The crowd roared as the group waving military flags and holding placards identifying their military branch walked past the thousands.

Every branch of service was represented Saturday, including the Coast Guard. Marines and sailors ran out carrying their branch’s flags over their heads.
Rick Perry's supporters for his "Call to Prayer" must be shitting bricks. I was watching them compare gays to Hitler's Brown Shirts and going on and on about how they "recruit" and how they will "take over the country".

The right has tried to demonize the gays for so long that they are perplexed it's not working any more. Hating the gays was a "given" in American Politics when it came to the right wing and especially the Fundigelicals.

Oops.

Take away the right's hate and what do they have left? The emperor has no clothes.

Can you do anything without lying?

Forum List

Back