Hundreds of active duty Marines proudly march in Gay Pride Parade

If we took away rdean's stupid, the board would die.

I await one of the 6% of rdean's posts that are not partisan bullshit.

Wait a minute. You mean the right doesn't hate the gays? Have you told the State of Texas? Apparently, they didn't get the memo.

You know what, I am sick of your bullshit of how the right hate homosexuals. You don't friggen know that and don't try and tell us that some of those on the left, don't supposedly hate them.

you should just stfu already.

If they make comparisons to Hitler's Brown Shirts, say gays recruit children, publish State Party Platforms like the one they published in Texas, call gays barbarians among other things, then "YES", the right wing hates the gays.

Unless name calling and dirty accusations are really the way they show the love. If so, the message is getting lost.

Time to go to work. Buh Bye.

Wait a minute. You mean the right doesn't hate the gays? Have you told the State of Texas? Apparently, they didn't get the memo.

You do realize that a state does not have an emotional response to anything, right? It's a land mass, and, generally speaking, land masses do not 'hate'.

Fucking moron.

I know this is a difficult concept for you to get into that small brain but... there is no 'the right'..... there are a whole lot of individuals who hold right wing views, but they are not borg like in their thinking. Fucking moron.
Lefties will never understand this because that's exactly how they think and act: A mob ruled by their emotions.

True. And that is why I treat 'the left' as a different group to 'liberals'. Liberals are intelligent, 'the left' are a mindless borg who follow their leader no matter how ridiculous the result.

You do realize that a state does not have an emotional response to anything, right? It's a land mass, and, generally speaking, land masses do not 'hate'.

Fucking moron.

I know this is a difficult concept for you to get into that small brain but... there is no 'the right'..... there are a whole lot of individuals who hold right wing views, but they are not borg like in their thinking. Fucking moron.
Lefties will never understand this because that's exactly how they think and act: A mob ruled by their emotions.
Those who generalize often aren't too bright and there are plenty here who do.

Monolithic views of others are not a good idea. But, it IS deanie-do, so ....

You know what, I am sick of your bullshit of how the right hate homosexuals. You don't friggen know that and don't try and tell us that some of those on the left, don't supposedly hate them.

If they make comparisons to Hitler's Brown Shirts, say gays recruit children, publish State Party Platforms like the one they published in Texas, call gays barbarians among other things, then "YES", the right wing hates the gays.

Unless name calling and dirty accusations are really the way they show the love. If so, the message is getting lost.

And yet you see no hypocrisy with your own name calling and dirty accusations. :lol::lol::lol: Talk about messages getting lost.

Fucking moron.

Bass is a leftie. He hates gays. Thus, the left hates gays.

:cuckoo:

Idiot.

They were all Marching in the parade, that's what!

All? :lol::lol::lol:

More hysterical gibberish from 'the left'. :lol:

Yes, ALL! ALL the branches of the military were represented by some American soldiers. ALL.

They marched as individuals. And I support their right to do so. But they were not representing anything other than themselves as individuals. You may need to look up the word 'individual'. From your posts, I see no evidence that you understand it.

What about the Marines, the Army, the Navy, the National Guard and the Air Force?

They.Must.Attack.Anything.You.Post.

Artie......thats what happens every time Dean posts......now why do you think that is?.....could it be what he says after his opening Post?.....

Then attack that.....not something lame like "the Coast Guard isn't part of the DoD"

That just screams "I must say something!"

The Coast Guard is not part of the DoD, deanie-do.

You're only half right. During wartime the Coast guard IS part of the DoD. During peacetime it's part of the DoT.
Actually, it's part of Homeland security, now. The way it is now, the President has to officially transfer it to the Dept of Navy.

I don't think that has been done at this time.

And, for the record, I didn't agree with this change during the Bush administration.

Forum List

Back