"human Sexuality Is The Most Natural Thing In The World"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
"I'm often asked when to begin sex education in the home...

Here is a quick sketch of what I hope to convey to you:

1. Sexuality is at the core of our human existence. Therefore, we have a responsibility to equip our children with a comprehensive view of sexuality.
# If our children are to have a healthy respect and appreciation for the gift of sexuality, parents must both teach and model the precepts and principles that lead to greater sexual health and integrity.
# As for timing and when to get started, there's no time like the present."

People's reaction to this should be hillarious considering the source,
How to Start Early - Focus on the Family

goes on,

"Timing

I have to chuckle and think that our concern for timing is more about our comfort than our children's. I mean, let's get real. Look at the world they are living in. Everyone else is talking about sex, so we'd better get started now.

Sexuality is a cradle-to-grave reality, and we have only a few short years to nurture our children's moral development. By learning more about childhood development, we can better time our efforts with God's design. For example, a child's sense of modesty can develop as early as eighteen-months. Therefore, this God-given, developmental window is the ideal time to teach and model a balanced, sacred modesty in the home. "

I guess I was wrong in previous threads. Science, the law, AND religion is on my side. NO ONE is on the dissenter's. :)

1. Sexuality is at the core of our human existence. Therefore, we have a responsibility to equip our children with a comprehensive view of sexuality.
# If our children are to have a healthy respect and appreciation for the gift of sexuality, parents must both teach and model the precepts and principles that lead to greater sexual health and integrity.

OMFG!! You need help!!

OMFG!! You need help!!

Glossed over the source didn't ya.

Not for social conservatives.

For most on the social right it's to be feared and subject to government regulation.

You'd think so, but given where that statement comes from, if they assert that they're breaking with their own party. :)

For most on the social right it's to be feared and subject to government regulation.

You'd think so, but given where that statement comes from, if they assert that they're breaking with their own party. :)

Ease up, guy.

Now don't go changin' the subject on us there, tiger.

Let's stick to the topic of your OP.

When it comes to children, YES there should be laws! :eek-52:

Although I do not find this subject matter in the link to be offensive in any way (it's mostly focusing on "love" in the household, love between mom and dad, etc.), this particular poster seems to have an obsession with children and their sexuality. One must ask why?

dr. ruth shartheimer said:
Just outta sheer curiousity, who the hell's askin' you that???

deltex1 said:
It's a good question....but no one has ever asked me that question....either.

And my question to him still stands.

I hardly think that I'm alone in wanting to know who is asking him when to give his/ her kids a lecture about the birds and the bees.

The biology is educational....not hard to explain...it's the gegegegege in the gegegegege and what leads up to it that can be hard to contextualize.

" Focus on the Family
Focus on the Family founder and chairman James Dobson is perhaps the most influential right-wing Christian leader in the country, with a huge and loyal following that he can reach easily through an impressive media empire."
Focus on the Family Right Wing Watch

"We believe sex is given by God as an expression of love to be shared and enjoyed exclusively between a husband and wife."
About Us - Focus on the Family

Go ahead, dis this thread. I DARE you :)

dr. ruth shartheimer said:
Just outta sheer curiousity, who the hell's askin' you that???

deltex1 said:
It's a good question....but no one has ever asked me that question....either.

And my question to him still stands.

I hardly think that I'm alone in wanting to know who is asking him when to give his/ her kids a lecture about the birds and the bees.
Maybe he is a gegegegege in the gegegegege instructor.

OMFG!! You need help!!

Glossed over the source didn't ya.

It's you, Aqualung. You're the source

OMFG!! You need help!!
Yeah, I remember in biology class when the teacher explained the functions of the pistil and the stamen how that caused a lot of wet dreams. Assisted of course.

OMFG!! You need help!!
Yeah, I remember in biology class when the teacher explained the functions of the pistil and the stamen how that caused a lot of wet dreams. Assisted of course.

Judaism teaches noctural emission (aka wet dreams) are caused by Lilith coming at night when Jewish men and boys slumber stealing their seed. Developed amulets of protection to ward her off over it. :)

Forum List

Back