"human Sexuality Is The Most Natural Thing In The World"

OMFG!! You need help!!
Yeah, I remember in biology class when the teacher explained the functions of the pistil and the stamen how that caused a lot of wet dreams. Assisted of course.

Judaism teaches noctural emission (aka wet dreams) are caused by Lilith coming at night when Jewish men and boys slumber stealing their seed. Developed amulets of protection to ward her off over it. :)
Source?

Lilith in the Torah Talmud and Midrash

"BT Shabbat 151b also discusses Lilith, warning that a man should not sleep alone in a house lest Lilith fall upon him in his sleep. According to this and other texts, Lilith is a female succubus not unlike the lillu demons referenced above. The rabbis believed she was responsible for nocturnal emissions while a man was sleeping and that Lilith used the semen she collected to give birth to hundreds of demon babies. Lilith also appears in Baba Batra 73a-b, where a sighting of her son is described, and in Erubin 100b, where the rabbis discuss Lilith’s long hair in relation to Eve."

more on link
Yeah not a very reliable source.
The Talmud quoted is aggadata so take it at your own risk.

319,000 other hits, find your idea of a reliable one then.

Yeah I've read about/ heard of people of certain cultures back in the day blaming Lilith for miscarriages, and when children died days after their death, and, as Delta mentioned, coming to men in their sleep and doing what a Succubus does.

Apparently there were some interesting methods of "keeping Lilith away", like creating talismans, engraving bowls with certain sigils, etc.

Mesopotamian mythology mentions demons with similar names as Lilith, some of which share some of her characteristics as well.

From what I've seen though, no culture has ever "combined" Lilith and Ereshkigal into one Demon Goddess.

Tis the case in my own Pagan pantheon, however.

Egyptians as well as the Godly religions have practiced the art of merging the characteristics of multiple Gods into One.

Well

So can I.

A new era of Paganism has begun bitches.

Respect it.

lol

Last edited:
Yeah I've read about/ heard of people of certain cultures back in the day blaming Lilith for miscarriages, and when children died days after their death, and, as Delta mentioned, coming to men in their sleep and doing what a Succubus does.

Apparently there were some interesting methods of "keeping Lilith away", like creating talismans, engraving bowls with certain sigils, etc.

Mesopotamian mythology mentions demons with similar names as Lilith, some of which share some of her characteristics as well.

From what I've seen though, no culture has ever "combined" Lilith and Ereshkigal into one Demon Goddess.

Egyptians as well as the Godly religions have practiced the art of merging the characteristics of multiple Gods into One.

Well

So can I.

A new era of Neopaganism has begun bitches

All of your Neopaganists are running about 3 quarts low.

Well

So can I.

Can you elaborate?

Well

So can I.

Can you elaborate?
Sure. Evil sinners. Period.

Well

So can I.

Can you elaborate?

Every human is a sinner and every human, however "pure" or "corrupted", is capable of doing things most humans would consider to be "good" or "evil".

chris-hansen.jpg

Yeah, I remember in biology class when the teacher explained the functions of the pistil and the stamen how that caused a lot of wet dreams. Assisted of course.

Judaism teaches noctural emission (aka wet dreams) are caused by Lilith coming at night when Jewish men and boys slumber stealing their seed. Developed amulets of protection to ward her off over it. :)
Source?

"BT Shabbat 151b also discusses Lilith, warning that a man should not sleep alone in a house lest Lilith fall upon him in his sleep. According to this and other texts, Lilith is a female succubus not unlike the lillu demons referenced above. The rabbis believed she was responsible for nocturnal emissions while a man was sleeping and that Lilith used the semen she collected to give birth to hundreds of demon babies. Lilith also appears in Baba Batra 73a-b, where a sighting of her son is described, and in Erubin 100b, where the rabbis discuss Lilith’s long hair in relation to Eve."

more on link

Argumentum ad populum. A noted fallacy.

Source?

more on link

Maybe but one they thought to give a name to at least. :) For someone claiming to be a rabbi, your ignorance is very interesting.

more on link

Maybe but one they thought to give a name to at least. :) For someone claiming to be a rabbi, your ignorance is very interesting.
Huh? That didnt even make any sense. But carry on, pervert.

Well

So can I.

Can you elaborate?

Every human is a sinner and every human, however "pure" or "corrupted", is capable of doing things most humans would consider to be "good" or "evil".

I agree. There is no such thing as a "perfect" human being. :)

more on link

You know, Delta, you may have some serious personal problems, but let me ask you something seriously: is your avatar pic a realistic representation of your appearance? If so, then I have got to say that you are a good looking man. Seriously, you are looking GOOD there buddy.

"I'm often asked when to begin sex education in the home...

Here is a quick sketch of what I hope to convey to you:

1. Sexuality is at the core of our human existence. Therefore, we have a responsibility to equip our children with a comprehensive view of sexuality.
# If our children are to have a healthy respect and appreciation for the gift of sexuality, parents must both teach and model the precepts and principles that lead to greater sexual health and integrity.
# As for timing and when to get started, there's no time like the present."

People's reaction to this should be hillarious considering the source,
How to Start Early - Focus on the Family

OMFG!! You need help!!

Oh, I don't know about that.

Sounds like he's doing just fine.

Certain other posters? Not so much.

Wrote this thread admittedly as troll bait. But since I said as much in the OP I'm kinda amazed how trollish some can be.

Ya because going back to an OP is hard.

People's reaction to this should be hillarious considering the source,
How to Start Early - Focus on the Family

" Focus on the Family
Focus on the Family founder and chairman James Dobson is perhaps the most influential right-wing Christian leader in the country, with a huge and loyal following that he can reach easily through an impressive media empire."
Focus on the Family Right Wing Watch

"We believe sex is given by God as an expression of love to be shared and enjoyed exclusively between a husband and wife."
About Us - Focus on the Family

Go ahead, dis this thread. I DARE you :)
Focus On the Family is a Christian radio show. I'm irreligious.

" Focus on the Family
Focus on the Family founder and chairman James Dobson is perhaps the most influential right-wing Christian leader in the country, with a huge and loyal following that he can reach easily through an impressive media empire."
Focus on the Family Right Wing Watch

"We believe sex is given by God as an expression of love to be shared and enjoyed exclusively between a husband and wife."
About Us - Focus on the Family

Go ahead, dis this thread. I DARE you :)
Focus On the Family is a Christian radio show. I'm irreligious.

Seem to be in a spot of trouble in Singapore right now too.

Forum List

Back