CDZ Human Potential

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Throughout my child hood I was told I had gifts and limitations. Gifts being my smarts and my imagination and leadership take charge attitude, and most importantly wisdom. I was making more sense then most people my age or 20 years older at age 16. My limitations being me being diagnosed with a severe anxiety disorder which can be crippling.

Throughout middle school and high school my mother was mentally sick and had me sedated on heavy dose of sedation pills and I was sleeping through the first 4 period of my school day, taking trips to the nurses office to sleep in the bed, and leaving school and going through therapy. Despite having anxiety my doctor and my mother shouldn't have ever sedated me like that. I have zero recolection of those years of my life which are supposed to form who we are as adults. However, my smarts which I am classified as having 140 IQ, I got A's in all my classes due to my teachers giving me class notes. I got accepted into OSU Fischer college of business. Sometimes you just aren't ready. My english is horrible. My grades were good though. I was also apart of after school clubs and played tennis, and was active in helping the elderly at church.

Anyways my father lost his business and begged me for my help and I felt forced to help him. I mean this man would have never been able to ever be allowed to save a penny with the shit he was in. It was so sad to see my father go through this. I had no choice but to attack these problems head on and grow balls in a little as 24 hours. It was scary. there's no words. However, you guys have heard me say already i turned it around and made millions. I wont go into detail about the types of debts and what I did exactly. Just know that a chapter 7 bankruptcy for my father only dealt with 25% of his debt. I had to make the money and negotiate the rest. that included talking with IRS to keep him out of jail. He didn't pay any of his taxes in 8 fucking years. I made a decision to pass on my dreams to help my father and mother despite what they have done to me. I just can't see family suffer. I don't have that kind of heart.

The point I want to make to all the posters here and everybody watching this site and that is in this thread is no matter how bad your life has been and what you been through and what people have told you or done to you, EVERY PERSON HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DO SOMETHING GOOD AND AMAZING WITH THEIR LIVES IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND SOMETIMES PEOPLE HAVE IT HARDER THAN OTHERS, WHICH REQUIRES MORE WORK, BUT EVERYBODY HAS THE OPPORTUNITY IF THEY MAKE IT SO.

You can be the most average person with nothing saved, low IQ, and have none of the resources I had and be just as successful and in different ways. Everything we need is at our finger tips if we just look for it.

I have been a huge asshole here. Yup you all know. However, I believe that anyone of you can do amazing things if you just have an imagination and hard work ethic. You can even over come a disibility. I no longer have an anxiety disorder and have been cleared by my doctors and medication free for over 7 years.

I'd like to quit talking about myself and hear what your story's are, and they are probably more impressive in other ways. I was hoping to use this thread so USMB can be open about their potential they've showed and how they got to where they are. I will be silent and not contributing in this thread for a wile out of respect.

I would hope you'd be serious. Thank you.

I'm glad you are doing better and overcoming some of the problems that have happened to you.

I'm sorry about what your mother did I am sure she is acting out things that spread to her from a previous generation.

Getting at the root of that can bring an even deeper healing.

WIshing you well JR. :)

That's quite remarkable, I'm always glad to read how someone through sheer will and resourcefulness overcame disadvantages, forgave their parents and detractors and prevailed. My story is not nearly as dramatic but I did grow up in a financially dysfunctional family. My Dad stole money from me to go to the Track when I was 13 which was a defining moment in my life. Looking back that was the single most important event of my childhood in that I knew no one was going to help me but me. He was a good Father just weak and a gambler. I too inherited debt when my Dad died but ultimately I've been very successful, have a great family and did not allow my past to define my future.

That's quite remarkable, I'm always glad to read how someone through sheer will and resourcefulness overcame disadvantages, forgave their parents and detractors and prevailed. My story is not nearly as dramatic but I did grow up in a financially dysfunctional family. My Dad stole money from me to go to the Track when I was 13 which was a defining moment in my life. Looking back that was the single most important event of my childhood in that I knew no one was going to help me but me. He was a good Father just weak and a gambler. I too inherited debt when my Dad died but ultimately I've been very successful, have a great family and did not allow my past to define my future.

How does one inherit debt?

Can you inherit your dead parent s debts - Jun. 19 2014

Generally, if you inherit your parent's home and it still has a mortgage on it, the lender may not demand that you pay off the mortgage immediately. In other words, the bank can't call the loan. But you will be responsible for making payments on it going forward.

Any beneficiary can refuse an inheritance, especially if its encumbrances exceed its value. Complaining about an existing mortgage would be a little disingenuous, don't you think?

Forum List

Back