Human Billboards

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Various businesses strap billboards to people and have them walking around their establishments to advertise their businesses. Tax return preparers even dress up people like the Statue of Liberty and bald eagles. I don't know whether to feel sorry for these poor bastards or to laugh at them.

What kind of asshole does this? They are all over my town with those boards advertising for oil changes and gold jewelry. It's like being around a bunch of fucking dirty Persians. I know that high school kids are not doing this shit because they are in school. Even after school and during the summer you don't see teenagers doing this because a white kid can easily get a much better gig. Further, I am almost certain that these walking billboard people are only employed by these places as a billboards. In other words, they don't work inside, ever.

A college student would even be hard pressed to take such a shit job. It cannot pay much because it is unskilled labor. There's really not much labor to it either. All they do is stand there. They usually are men. A woman would probably suck dick before doing this job, which goes to show you how lowly this job is - it is under prostitute.

I must conclude that the overwhelming majority of these people are either drug addicts or retards. Most of them look like drug addicts. They are gaunt, unshaven, dirty, nervous looking young white guys or negro bucks. I think I feel a little sorry for them only because I know that their lives must be hell. Then I think that it was their choices that landed them at their current station in life and that it is only them who will elevate them out of that station, coupled with the fact that these assholes actually appear to be trying to do something positive by working, and I feel less sorry for them. However, the reality is that most of them are just day workers paid in cash who are going to drop the money on meth or crack as soon as they leave.

But I am thinking of trying something else now. I think what I should do is provide each one of these poor souls with Dhara's email address and let her counsel them. How about it, Sugar Ball? You up for some new clients?

Various businesses strap billboards to people and have them walking around their establishments to advertise their businesses. Tax return preparers even dress up people like the Statue of Liberty and bald eagles. I don't know whether to feel sorry for these poor bastards or to laugh at them.

What kind of asshole does this? They are all over my town with those boards advertising for oil changes and gold jewelry. It's like being around a bunch of fucking dirty Persians. I know that high school kids are not doing this shit because they are in school. Even after school and during the summer you don't see teenagers doing this because a white kid can easily get a much better gig. Further, I am almost certain that these walking billboard people are only employed by these places as a billboards. In other words, they don't work inside, ever.

A college student would even be hard pressed to take such a shit job. It cannot pay much because it is unskilled labor. There's really not much labor to it either. All they do is stand there. They usually are men. A woman would probably suck dick before doing this job, which goes to show you how lowly this job is - it is under prostitute.

I must conclude that the overwhelming majority of these people are either drug addicts or retards. Most of them look like drug addicts. They are gaunt, unshaven, dirty, nervous looking young white guys or negro bucks. I think I feel a little sorry for them only because I know that their lives must be hell. Then I think that it was their choices that landed them at their current station in life and that it is only them who will elevate them out of that station, coupled with the fact that these assholes actually appear to be trying to do something positive by working, and I feel less sorry for them. However, the reality is that most of them are just day workers paid in cash who are going to drop the money on meth or crack as soon as they leave.

But I am thinking of trying something else now. I think what I should do is provide each one of these poor souls with Dhara's email address and let her counsel them. How about it, Sugar Ball? You up for some new clients?
Honest work is honest work. Maybe they'll save enough for a square meal and a shave. Give 'em a break.

walking billboards?

Like, these?

th

th

th

• Banned

Honest work is honest work. Maybe they'll save enough for a square meal and a shave. Give 'em a break.
I know, I struggle with that. But common sense tells me that they are just scraping up some cash to get their next fix.

of course if a women was a walking billboard, how many times would you have to hear:

" Got any clothes on under there ?"

From what I've come to understand, the people who do this are typically ex cons that have extremely limited options and are already used to working for a couple cents anyway and are willing to do something this menial for what I'm sure seems like a windfall to them after their prison salary.

Forum List

Back