Hulu Rules!

Bugger!!!

Sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed from within the United States

Well I ain't bloody well moving.

At least they said they'll get around to it.

Damn, Sorry, I live in the US so I didn't notice that. Though not that big a deal, most of what's on there you can find elsewhere anyway. However, it is the new TV ... online video, I am sure there is something in your area of this giant dirt ball.

Not here KK. We're a technological backwater. Seriously.

Oh, I forgot, you are Aussie right? I don't know much about that area so I'll take your word.

Europe however is more integrated than the US even, oddly. They have even been on the digital signal ... how long now Roomy?

Hulu ain't bad, but they don't have squat as far as HD content, and they haven't added any since I went there during the Super Bowl. Most of the other stuff is the same clips as you can find on youtube... garbage.

There is a few good movies, but most of that is junk too.

Hulu ain't bad, but they don't have squat as far as HD content, and they haven't added any since I went there during the Super Bowl. Most of the other stuff is the same clips as you can find on youtube... garbage.

There is a few good movies, but most of that is junk too.

The movie selection does blow, as for HD ... don't need it, I can see the normal resolution fine. But you are wrong, they are increasing their HD content a lot, you just have to learn more about how to use Hulu first, hint: use the popup window button on the site player.

Forum List

Back