HUFFPO: Shooting in self defense is illegal because it denies violent criminals a fair trial

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I have no idea what to make of this. The Huffington Post is arguing that Americans have no legal right to shoot a violent attacker because it violates the criminal’s right to a fair trial. I feel confident in saying this is by far the dumbest attempt to subvert our gun ownership rights ever and that’s saying a lot considering how insanely stupid gun grabbers are.

HuffPo: Shooting In Self-Defense Is Illegal Because It Denies Violent Criminals A Fair Trial

these are your dumbed down fake liberal idiots who are getting this Country into such a mess with the laws and sadly to gawd dam stupid to realize they are victims in every pathetic protest or incident they open their big mouths on.

Here's a thought for you idiots, if this is the case than cops should be able to do the same yah hypocritical morons.

I have no idea what to make of this. The Huffington Post is arguing that Americans have no legal right to shoot a violent attacker because it violates the criminal’s right to a fair trial. I feel confident in saying this is by far the dumbest attempt to subvert our gun ownership rights ever and that’s saying a lot considering how insanely stupid gun grabbers are.

HuffPo: Shooting In Self-Defense Is Illegal Because It Denies Violent Criminals A Fair Trial

these are your dumbed down fake liberal idiots who are getting this Country into such a mess with the laws and sadly to gawd dam stupid to realize they are victims in every pathetic protest or incident they open their big mouths on.

Here's a thought for you idiots, if this is the case than cops should be able to do the same yah hypocritical morons.

/---- Sounds like the Onion but probably a real story sad to say

• Banned

upload_2017-4-30_8-29-38.png

A Revision on the Bill of Rights, Part III | The Huffington Post

lol

View attachment 123983

lol

LMFAO...it's a joke

• Banned

View attachment 123983

lol

LMFAO...it's a joke

Did you got to the Original article over at HuFF's though?

So much to fear, so little time.

View attachment 123983

lol

LMFAO...it's a joke

Not yet.. let me click on it

View attachment 123983

lol

LMFAO...it's a joke

Yeah gee, maybe ya should, dumbass comments beforehand are your ususal MO though.

View attachment 123983

lol

LMFAO...it's a joke

Yeah gee, maybe ya should, dumbass comments beforehand are your ususal MO though.

Commenting on the blog that was commenting on the original

View attachment 123983

lol

LMFAO...it's a joke

No it's not.

Always go to the original, always.

LMFAO...it's a joke

Always go to the original, always.

First click is the fastest

No....it is how left wingers think...they are insane.....you also see this in Britain...where you can be arrested if you defend yourself from attack...

UK Police Tell Subjects Not To Harm Their Attackers, Get A Rape Alarm

The question at issue asks, “Are there any legal self defence products that I can buy?” Succinctly epitomizing the sad state of natural rights in Great Britain, the first sentence states, “The only fully legal self defence product at the moment is a rape alarm.”

And to add even more insult to human dignity, the statement cautions subjects against the use of nearly any other type of defense product, and reads like an appeal for victims to graciously suffer criminal violence. The answer makes clear “You must not get a product which is made or adapted to cause a person injury. Possession of such a product in public (and in private in specific circumstances) is against the law.” So even in the sanctity of one’s home, the statement seems to suggest that care for violent offenders outweighs the rights of potential victims to be safe and secure against attack.

Read more: UK Police Tell Subjects Not To Harm Their Attackers, Get A Rape Alarm

I am sorry, the last thing I am thinking about in a fight for my life is the assailant's right to a fair trial if I am required to use deadly force. It's mind-numbingly stupid.

Last edited:
Isnt this the same rag that got punked and published a satirical piece as serious that said all white men should lose their right to vote?

How can anyone take HuffPo seriously anyway?

Didn't Clinton buy part of HUFF PO, If I recall she did/ they did that explains a lot lol

Forum List

Back