Huckabee: Obama Grew Up in Kenya

Public = Muslim? Got it.

I think where people are linking Muslim to the school was because if I remember correctly he was listed as his religion being muslim when he was registered.

And that registration makes sense because Lolo was muslim. Probably the easiest way to go for registering Barry at the time.

But the school itself is listed as secular.

So the school is secular, but still the President is a super-secret Muslim because of something his step-dad may have put on a form?

Who are you having a conversation with?

I never said that.

the point Huckabee is trying to make is that Obama is not a "Real American" like the rest of us

You left Nutters should unite - go after Huckabee. Please. Play the race card. Don't forget ..Huckabee is fat too......

:lol:

I agree. it's the same strategy the democrats used in 2010 when the republicans won by the most historic landslide in 70 years. Absolutely. Great idea - 2012 is just around the corner!

You left Nutters should unite - go after Huckabee. Please. Play the race card. Don't forget ..Huckabee is fat too......

Huckabee WAS fat

Now he is just a rambling idiot on Fox

So what you're saying is that anyone who proclaims that someone's childhood and educational experiences strictly determine what kind of values they have as adults

is full of shit??

Are you sure about that?

So what you're saying is that anyone who proclaims that someone's childhood and educational experiences strictly determine what kind of values they have as adults

is full of shit??

Are you sure about that?

Cute, but the problem is that Obama was hanging out with Ayres and Dorn and Rev Wright, et al, even after he started his run for president. Obama may act like a child, but if that's the case, then all the more reason to understand that he is unfit for an office of this magnitude. His associations with all the wrong people are very much considerably more current then your posts suggest. Very much more current.

Don't have to........he's the gift that keeps on giving.......

Did you hear what he said yesterday about Natalie Portman? He stated that she shouldn't be having a baby because she's not married.

I guess going after Obama backfired when he got his "facts" totally wrong, so now he's still gotta rally his base (which are a bunch of conservative "Christians"), so that's why he's going after Ms. Portman.

How the fuck can anyone consider him a viable presidential candidate?

**edited for correction**

Last edited:

is full of shit??

Are you sure about that?

I said that? Are you sure about that? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back