Huckabee: Obama Grew Up in Kenya

His spokesperson said he 'misspoke'. Yeah right. He mentioned it twice in the same rant. Obviously playing to his base.

I just heard this, and, heard that Tim Pawlenty is talking about wanting to reinstate DADT.

You know, once most of these clowns get over there chasing the base on the far right for the 2012, and start slicing and dicing the rightwing vote,

it's going to be so split up that any one moderate Republican with a pulse is going to have the rest of the GOP vote all to himself.

I just heard this, and, heard that Tim Pawlenty is talking about wanting to reinstate DADT.

You know, once most of these clowns get over there chasing the base on the far right for the 2012, and start slicing and dicing the right-wing vote, it's going to be so split up that any one moderate Republican with a pulse is going to have the rest of the GOP vote all to himself.

2012 will be the TEA Party against the Leftists. I don't see anyone beating a true conservative who wants to straighten out the Budget, Entitlements, and the Debt.
The only thing that would be a bonus would be another "Grace Commission" where a top firm reconfigures the Federal Government to save a few $trillion by increasing efficiency.

He screwed up. That's all.

Completely stupid. And astounding that I know more about Obama's time in Indonesia than a man who would be President.

But he dismissed the birthers with some interesting logic.

He said that if Obama had been born anywhere other than Hawaii the Clintons would have flushed it out and used it to drum Obama out of the race with glee.

Huckabee Dismisses Birthers' Claim
Updated: Tuesday, 01 Mar 2011, 5:12 PM EST
Published : Tuesday, 01 Mar 2011, 5:12 PM EST

(NewsCore) - NEW YORK -- Former Arkansas Governor, and potential 2012 presidential candidate, Mike Huckabee said Tuesday that he was confident that President Barack Obama was born in the United States, mainly because if he wasn't, Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill would have exposed it during their hard-fought 2008 Democratic primary battle against Obama.

Huckabee Dismisses Birthers' Claim

Huckabee must not have seen this other thread.....

" * Obama was indeed born in Hawaii in 1961

* Obama was indeed adopted by Lolo Soetoro in the 1970s

* Obama’s name was indeed changed to Barry Soetoro in the 1970s

* Obama’s birth certificate was altered per Hawaiian law to reflect his new name in the 1970s

* Obama never changed his name back to “Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.” — most likely because he used “Barry Soetoro” on all of his student aid applications for college, and probably received foreign student grants and admissions assistance playing off his years living in Indonesia

* All the records, transcripts, documents, and paperwork Obama continues to hide from the public is all hidden because it lists his name as “Barry Soetoro” on all of it.

* Obama will not allow his birth certificate to be released because it lists the “wrong” name on it: Barry Soetoro"

BARRY SOETORO

You know, once most of these clowns get over there chasing the base on the far right for the 2012, and start slicing and dicing the rightwing vote,

it's going to be so split up that any one moderate Republican with a pulse is going to have the rest of the GOP vote all to himself.
Pawlenty is falling in lockstep with the tea party too. Even poor old Orrin Hatch has bent over for them.

Don't really care about Huckabee. The man will never be President.

One of the Social Conservatives I can not support.

Who the hell cares where Obama grew up anyways. He could have been raised on Mars for all I care. What I care about are policies and results.

So far I am impressed by neither.

Huckabee must not have seen this other thread.....

" * Obama was indeed born in Hawaii in 1961

* Obama was indeed adopted by Lolo Soetoro in the 1970s

* Obama’s name was indeed changed to Barry Soetoro in the 1970s

* Obama’s birth certificate was altered per Hawaiian law to reflect his new name in the 1970s

* Obama never changed his name back to “Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.” — most likely because he used “Barry Soetoro” on all of his student aid applications for college, and probably received foreign student grants and admissions assistance playing off his years living in Indonesia

* All the records, transcripts, documents, and paperwork Obama continues to hide from the public is all hidden because it lists his name as “Barry Soetoro” on all of it.

* Obama will not allow his birth certificate to be released because it lists the “wrong” name on it: Barry Soetoro"

BARRY SOETORO

You wouldn't actually have any proof would you?

I don't even expect to see a long form

Pawlenty is falling in lockstep with the tea party too. Even poor old Orrin Hatch has bent over for them.

I'm wondering if a Ron Paul run this time could draw more primary votes. That would really suck the life out of all the Tea Party panderers. He's at least the real deal when it comes to the Tea party agenda (or should I say the alleged tea party agenda).

Its true. Huck and Haley Barber may win a few southern primaries, but in the rest of the US, no chance. The MSM wants a few targets to belittle and ridicule, and no one is stepping into the GOP ring.
The next debates should be worth watching. Lots of junk on both sides to ridicule....

Mike Huckabee, Born-Again Birther? | Rolling Stone Politics | National Affairs | Tim Dickinson on Political News

Huckabee then proceeded to lie that Obama had been raised in Kenya. (The president was raised in Hawaii and Indonesia and didn't even travel to Kenya until 1987, after his father's death.) Huckabee even invoked Newt Gingrich's odd theory about Obama's Kenyan, anti-colonial worldview: "His perspective as growing up in Kenya with a Kenyan father and grandfather," Huckabee said, "their view of the Mau Mau Revolution in Kenya is very different than ours."

==================================

A right winger Republican Preacher "man of Gawd" who publicly lies and bares false witness? Who didn't see that coming?

Heads of state that brutalize reporters are frowned upon these days. Pawlenty needs to STFU

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back