Huckabee: Obama Grew Up in Kenya

The whole Hawaii/Kenya thing was fabricated by Obama to hide his true origins. He knows that as long as he keeps us guessing we will never know his true background.

This is true. He was born Nancy Cooper, a white woman, and had both sex and race change operations. That's what he's really hiding...

Until he releases every document we may ask for...we have to assume that is true

Dear Baby Jesus,

I know that I haven’t been too kind to you or your child fucking representatives here on this little planet that your daddy pooped out 5,000 years ago. And, I realize that your old man has been smiting sinners like me since before you were riding dinosaurs in your footie pajamas.

But, since you seem like the more tolerant member of the holy three, and because I don’t have the Holy Ghost’s email address, I wanted to send this out to you.

Please, please, please make Mike Huckabee run for president. I know that Palin gives a lot of your groupies a chub, but Huck is way better at pissing off Daniel Larison, and Larison is really funny when he’s mad at dummies.

In return, I will continue to call myself a christian, primarily because of you, but also because of bad rock music.

:D

Balloon Juice » Open Thread: I Say a Little Prayer for You

Well the Mau Mau rebellion was very violent. Of that there is no doubt. It was really vicious.

And Obama's grandfather was imprisoned and tortured by the British. So Obama does have a hard on for colonial countries because of his family's history.

But for Huckabee to not know that Obama was brought up in Indonesia (by a really cool step dad btw) is just the height of idiocy.

So profoundly ignorant of the facts is where I put him on this matter.

But he has completely dismissed the birthers.

You are aware that the founders of this country violently rebelled against British colonialism, right?

Right??

Yes. And your point is?

Why would Huckabee think that the 'Kenyan' Obama having an upbringing that made him unsympathetic to British colonialism would make him somehow philosophically un-American?

Whatever his motives, Huckabee was saying shit that the current conservative GOP base loves to hear,

this is what they live for.

If nothing else, it was good stuff for Huckabee's target tv audience.

Yesterday, Huckabee went further and talked about Obama attending madrassas.

The Other Problem With Mike Huckabee's Obama-Born-in-Kenya Gaffe - Susan Milligan (usnews.com)
<excerpt>
And on Wednesday, Huckabee dug himself in deeper, telling American Family Radio that Obama has &#8220;a different worldview&#8221; because his childhood was &#8220;molded out of a very different experience.&#8221; He added:

Most of us grew up going to Boy Scout meetings and, you know, our communities were filled with Rotary Clubs, not madrassas.

Did BO attend a madrassa, yes or no?

He attended a Muslim school for two years as a kid in Indonesia. Didn't answer "Yes" or "No" because I don't know if that qualifies as a madrassa or not.

Last edited:
Whatever his motives, Huckabee was saying shit that the current conservative GOP base loves to hear,

this is what they live for.

If nothing else, it was good stuff for Huckabee's target tv audience.

I like how this guy sums it up:

It seems that the formerly cuddly weight loss advocate/presidential hopeful now concedes that Barack Obama did not actually grow up in Kenya.

Nice to know.

But no matter, says the former-governor-turned-self-parody. The truth behind the lie misstatement remains. Obama is an Islamo-fifth columnist untethered from American ways. Actual quote:

“Most of us grew up going to Boy Scout meetings and, you know, our communities were filled with Rotary Clubs, not madrassas.”

That’s garden variety wingnut these days, of course.

Balloon Juice » Mike Huckabee and Colonel Mustard. Separated at Birth?

Personally, I'd like to ask Ol' Huck who "most of us" is.

The Other Problem With Mike Huckabee's Obama-Born-in-Kenya Gaffe - Susan Milligan (usnews.com)
<excerpt>
And on Wednesday, Huckabee dug himself in deeper, telling American Family Radio that Obama has “a different worldview” because his childhood was “molded out of a very different experience.” He added:

Most of us grew up going to Boy Scout meetings and, you know, our communities were filled with Rotary Clubs, not madrassas.

A majority of Americans were Boy Scouts and Rotary Club attendees??

What a loon.

So, let me get this in perspective, Obama lies about the year of his birth, connecting his actual existence to the Selma marches... and the left say 'he misspoke'. Huckabee clearly confuses two countries and he's a liar.

Meh, I find it hard to see past the blatant hypocrisy to find the humor in this shit.

It's no wonder both political parties are rife with corruption.... because this bullshit is, apparently, far more important.

Except he didn't confuse two countries. He claimed the President was born in Kenya, then talked about the Mau Mau Uprising. That's without getting into the massive racist dogwhistle contained there (look up The Cross and the Switchblade).

I am not interested in the Huck for president, but do believe he is a man of integrity and that he made a mistake when he said Obama grew up in Kenya where Obama's father was from. I think he should have said that Obama spent 5 of his formative years in Jakarta, Pakistan ( from 5 years of age to 10 years of age ) where he attended Muslim and Catholic schools.

When did he attend a Muslim school? O wait, that's just another steaming load of crap to paint him as "other".

Okay, tell me something. If Obama did not grow up in Kenya, or spend several years at least, how did he learn to speak the language fluently? From his white mother from Kansas in Hawaii or Indonesia? Sure. Right.

Here he is campaigning in Kenya for Odinga. watch and listen at 1 minute 35 seconds (approx) for the next several seconds. The crowd is chanting obama, but he sure as hell isn't speaking English. It looks like Huckabee is probably right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6eVVVKFHu0

Incontrovertible evidence, so at least we know he knows the language, and the African languages are not easy for an American to learn. Considering the ignorant idiot pronounces "Corps" as "corpse" and not properly as "core", he probably speaks it better than English. I hope so, anyway.

OBAMA = KENYAN EPIC FAIL

It's hard to hear him over the crowd, but he said "Hey, no pushing". Funny how Swahili and English sound the exact same...

<excerpt>
And on Wednesday, Huckabee dug himself in deeper, telling American Family Radio that Obama has “a different worldview” because his childhood was “molded out of a very different experience.” He added:

A majority of Americans were Boy Scouts and Rotary Club attendees??

What a loon.

Fun facts:

- Rotary in an international organization (meaning, gasp, there are Rotary clubs in Indonesia),
- One of the leaders of the Indonesian independence movement was so deeply involved in Scouting that a Boy Scout troop appears on the currency note on which he is featured.
- Even though Indonesia's population is about two-thirds that of the United States, it has over twice as many registered Boy Scouts.

You are aware that the founders of this country violently rebelled against British colonialism, right?

Right??

Yes. And your point is?

Why would Huckabee think that the 'Kenyan' Obama having an upbringing that made him unsympathetic to British colonialism would make him somehow philosophically un-American?

Huckabee doesn't appear to have an understanding of Obama whatsoever. So I really can't answer your question.

Many people don't even seem to know the story of his mother and his step father who was an oil executive in Indonesia. He was a major player in Mobile Oil in Indonesia.

If all the history I have read about the family unit in Jakarta was that they were up scale and if anything Lolo's pro western culture interest was at odds with Stanley Ann's interests in anything that wasn't western.

Consequently they divorced.

Not many take into consideration the profound influence his mother had in his life. I believe it counts more than a geographic location.

Ann Dunham was by all means a radical. An interracial marriage in the early 60's was rare. She had two. The 60's was a most interesting time to say the least.

Dunham was not mainstream. She was no sorority chick.

Ditto Frank Marshall Davis. A card carrying communist bohemian was Obama's mentor.

Obama is the culmination of many left wing and unconventional influences.

But that would be for a whole other thread.

Last edited:
Okay, tell me something. If Obama did not grow up in Kenya, or spend several years at least, how did he learn to speak the language fluently? From his white mother from Kansas in Hawaii or Indonesia? Sure. Right.

Here he is campaigning in Kenya for Odinga. watch and listen at 1 minute 35 seconds (approx) for the next several seconds. The crowd is chanting obama, but he sure as hell isn't speaking English. It looks like Huckabee is probably right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6eVVVKFHu0

Incontrovertible evidence, so at least we know he knows the language, and the African languages are not easy for an American to learn. Considering the ignorant idiot pronounces "Corps" as "corpse" and not properly as "core", he probably speaks it better than English. I hope so, anyway.

OBAMA = KENYAN EPIC FAIL

It's hard to hear him over the crowd, but he said "Hey, no pushing". Funny how Swahili and English sound the exact same...

Oh, bull, he's not saying "no pushing". Listen carefully - he's talking like crazy in a Kenyan tongue in the shot with him in it and over-over on the shots of the crowd.

Of course, Obama could stop wasting taxpayer money fighting to keep his citizenship records secret, as the Huffington post suggested 2 years ago, and end this thing, but he's too much of a cowardly creep to do it, just like his followers who are apparently terrified of the otherwise hidden truth, the tinfoil hat anti-birthers.

Last edited:
I am not interested in the Huck for president, but do believe he is a man of integrity and that he made a mistake when he said Obama grew up in Kenya where Obama's father was from. I think he should have said that Obama spent 5 of his formative years in Jakarta, Pakistan ( from 5 years of age to 10 years of age ) where he attended Muslim and Catholic schools.

When did he attend a Muslim school? O wait, that's just another steaming load of crap to paint him as "other".

Grade 4 is what they are probably referring to. Earlier grades were at a catholic school (St. Francis of Assisi)

The key is in the fact that the school was run by the Raden Saleh Foundation. It was supposedly secular. Then you go down a whole different path with Raden Saleh and Wahhabism but that's for a different thread.

State Elementary School Menteng 01 (Indonesian: Sekolah Dasar Negeri (SDN) Menteng 01), also known as SDN Besuki or the Besuki school, is an Indonesian public school in Menteng, Jakarta.

[edit] History
The school was founded in 1934 as Carpentier Alting Stichting Nassau School (CAS)[1] by the Dutch colonial administration and was reserved for the children of the Dutch and Indonesian nobility.

The Indonesian government took over administration of the school in 1962, and it was then run by the Raden Saleh Foundation.

Among its students have been children of Bambang Trihatmodjo, the son of former president Soeharto, as well as the grandchildren of former vice presidents Hamzah Haz and Try Sutrisno. U.S. President Barack Obama spent his fourth year of schooling there.[2]

whoopsies forgot to add link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Elementary_School_Menteng_01

Last edited:
Public = Muslim? Got it.

I think where people are linking Muslim to the school was because if I remember correctly he was listed as his religion being muslim when he was registered.

And that registration makes sense because Lolo was muslim. Probably the easiest way to go for registering Barry at the time.

But the school itself is listed as secular.

Public = Muslim? Got it.

I think where people are linking Muslim to the school was because if I remember correctly he was listed as his religion being muslim when he was registered.

And that registration makes sense because Lolo was muslim. Probably the easiest way to go for registering Barry at the time.

But the school itself is listed as secular.

So the school is secular, but still the President is a super-secret Muslim because of something his step-dad may have put on a form?

Forum List

Back