Huckabee: Obama Grew Up in Kenya

What makes him a liar?

It made him look stupid. But a liar?

And what pray tell would saying Mau Mau make him come in his pants?

:cuckoo:

Because Mau Mau generally evokes images of scary crazed AFRICAN types. eh?? get it?? nudge nudge wink wink.

He either lied or is profoundly ignorant of the facts. It has to be one or the other.

Well the Mau Mau rebellion was very violent. Of that there is no doubt. It was really vicious.

And Obama's grandfather was imprisoned and tortured by the British. So Obama does have a hard on for colonial countries because of his family's history.

But for Huckabee to not know that Obama was brought up in Indonesia (by a really cool step dad btw) is just the height of idiocy.

So profoundly ignorant of the facts is where I put him on this matter.

But he has completely dismissed the birthers.

You are aware that the founders of this country violently rebelled against British colonialism, right?

Right??

So, let me get this in perspective, Obama lies about the year of his birth, connecting his actual existence to the Selma marches... and the left say 'he misspoke'. Huckabee clearly confuses two countries and he's a liar.

Meh, I find it hard to see past the blatant hypocrisy to find the humor in this shit.

It's no wonder both political parties are rife with corruption.... because this bullshit is, apparently, far more important.

Do you have any links on that?

Oops, sorry, I forgot. Right wingers don't do "links". Nevermind.

His spokesperson said he 'misspoke'. Yeah right. He mentioned it twice in the same rant. Obviously playing to his base.

So Huck did not really misspeak but Obama did when he said, in his campaign, he visited 57 states. Careful, your partisanship is showing.

Obama: Huckabee was born in Cape Town, S. Africa.

Spreading the rumors around. His father is a resident of Urumqi China, and he isn't a real US citizen. His father Hucka Smucka married a minority whore illegal alien that lived in Georgia for six months before going back to mexico. And Huck has a forged birth certificate, even though there are newspaper ads saying he was born in Augusta, Maine. And he is using the Tide Soap company to spark an American revolution and overthrow the government.

Last edited:
Huckabee has had his very own "macaca" moment. Anyone can misspeak, but to cover an untruth with more lies is too Nixonian for most Americans. Huckabee needs to keep his job at Fox, a place where factual errors are excused as technical errors.

Huckabee has had his very own "macaca" moment. Anyone can misspeak, but to cover an untruth with more lies is too Nixonian for most Americans. Huckabee needs to keep his job at Fox, a place where factual errors are excused as technical errors.

That's never stopped you before. I find it odd that you'd be outraged over Huckabee lying.

I am not interested in the Huck for president, but do believe he is a man of integrity and that he made a mistake when he said Obama grew up in Kenya where Obama's father was from. I think he should have said that Obama spent 5 of his formative years in Jakarta, Pakistan ( from 5 years of age to 10 years of age ) where he attended Muslim and Catholic schools.

Now you are lying for the liar.

I just heard the clip on a radio show just, just less than 10 seconds ago.

The man willfully lied to keep a meme about Obama going and to enforce it amongst the RW base that already feels that way..."Obama is foreign, dangerous and generally wrong for the country. He's not one of us. He wasn't even raised her and does not share our values."

That was the sole purpose of him telling and perpetuating that lie.

Plain and simple.

And for you to denigrate men of integrity by associating such a lying POS as Huckabee is just disgusting...to say the least.

Exactly what man of integrity is being denigrated?

I find it amazing that you guys think Huckabee, who is a known liar, lying is some sort of big story. Especially considering is and always has been a minor political figure in this nation, if you can give him that much status.

But then, I guess you need to find something to distract everyone from the mess your President is making in the world and the violence your mobs are creating in the streets of this nation in order to take more taxpayer money for yourselves.

Obama spent his formative years in a foreign country. Indonesia. That's not a lie.

And other countries most certainly have different values than we do. To think that they don't is to be a fool.

Now one can spin that to make people fearful or one can spin that it makes an individual bring more to the table.

But to me Obama's family history and his upbringing in Indonesia have had an impact on him.

How could it not?

We are expected to believe that Barack Obama's life prior to running for President in 2008 are irrelevant to who he is and how he would govern. The fact that he has been raised and surrounded himself with communist revolutionaries is irreelvant. It's just a coincidence. It doesn't indicate at all who he is. The fact that he was raised in a foreign nation hasn't influenced him.

We are not allowed to criticize or question anything about any politicians personal history and values. Well, unless they are some sort of modern conservative. Then we can crucify him.

Because Mau Mau generally evokes images of scary crazed AFRICAN types. eh?? get it?? nudge nudge wink wink.

He either lied or is profoundly ignorant of the facts. It has to be one or the other.

Well the Mau Mau rebellion was very violent. Of that there is no doubt. It was really vicious.

And Obama's grandfather was imprisoned and tortured by the British. So Obama does have a hard on for colonial countries because of his family's history.

But for Huckabee to not know that Obama was brought up in Indonesia (by a really cool step dad btw) is just the height of idiocy.

You are aware that the founders of this country violently rebelled against British colonialism, right?

Right??

Yes yes yes

I am not interested in the Huck for president, but do believe he is a man of integrity and that he made a mistake when he said Obama grew up in Kenya where Obama's father was from. I think he should have said that Obama spent 5 of his formative years in Jakarta, Pakistan ( from 5 years of age to 10 years of age ) where he attended Muslim and Catholic schools.

The man willfully lied to keep a meme about Obama going and to enforce it amongst the RW base that already feels that way..."Obama is foreign, dangerous and generally wrong for the country. He's not one of us. He wasn't even raised her and does not share our values."

Plain and simple.

And for you to denigrate men of integrity by associating such a lying POS as Huckabee is just disgusting...to say the least.

I find it amazing that you guys think Huckabee, who is a known liar, lying is some sort of big story. Especially considering is and always has been a minor political figure in this nation, if you can give him that much status.

But then, I guess you need to find something to distract everyone from the mess your President is making in the world and the violence your mobs are creating in the streets of this nation in order to take more taxpayer money for yourselves.

I thought Huckabee was a "right wing" preacher or something "Gawdly". I thought they weren't supposed to lie or bare false witness. Guess I was right about conservatives after all.

I thought Huckabee was a "right wing" preacher or something "Gawdly". I thought they weren't supposed to lie or bare false witness. Guess I was right about conservatives after all.

right wing? The man's a RINO.

The whole Hawaii/Kenya thing was fabricated by Obama to hide his true origins. He knows that as long as he keeps us guessing we will never know his true background.

From page 338 of his book "Dreams from my Father", Obama wrote:

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

Last edited:
So, let me get this in perspective, Obama lies about the year of his birth, connecting his actual existence to the Selma marches... and the left say 'he misspoke'. Huckabee clearly confuses two countries and he's a liar.

Meh, I find it hard to see past the blatant hypocrisy to find the humor in this shit.

It's no wonder both political parties are rife with corruption.... because this bullshit is, apparently, far more important.

First off......let's get a couple of facts straight..............

The Mau Mau Uprising (also known as the Mau Mau Revolt,[11] Mau Mau Rebellion and the Kenya Emergency) was a military conflict that took place in Kenya (then called British East Africa), between 1952 and 1960. It involved a Kikuyu dominated anti-colonial group called the Mau Mau and elements of the British Army, auxiliaries and anti-Mau Mau Kikuyu. The conflict later widened to become a generalised civil war.[12]

The conflict set the stage for Kenyan independence.[11] It created a rift between the European colonial community in Kenya and the Home Office in London,[5] but also resulted in violent divisions within the Kikuyu community.[2][13]

So, the Mau Mau revolution happened in Kenya, which is located in Africa.......

Kenya (play /ˈkɛnjə/), officially the Republic of Kenya, is a country in East Africa. Lying along the Indian Ocean to its southeast and at the equator, it is bordered by Somalia to the northeast, Ethiopia to the north, Sudan to the northwest, Uganda to the west and Tanzania to the south. Lake Victoria is situated to the southwest, and is shared with Uganda and Tanzania. With its capital city in Nairobi, Kenya has numerous wildlife reserves containing thousands of animal species. It has a land area of 580,000 km2 and a population of nearly 39 million residents,[6] representing many different peoples and cultures.[7] The country is named after Mount Kenya, a significant landmark and second among Africa's highest mountain peaks.

And, Indonesia is located ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE INDIAN OCEAN..............

Indonesia (Listeni /ˌɪndəˈniːʒə/ or /ˌɪndoʊˈniːziə/), officially the Republic of Indonesia (Indonesian: Republik Indonesia), is a country in Southeast Asia and Oceania. Indonesia comprises 17,508 islands. With over 238 million people, it is the world's fourth most populous country, and has the world's largest population of Muslims. Indonesia is a republic, with an elected legislature and president. The nation's capital city is Jakarta. The country shares land borders with Papua New Guinea, East Timor, and Malaysia. Other neighboring countries include Singapore, Philippines, Australia, and the Indian territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Indonesia is a founding member of ASEAN and a member of the G-20 major economies. The Indonesian economy is the world's eighteenth largest economy by nominal GDP and fifteenth largest by purchasing power parity.

All links are from wikipedia.org

Right??

Yes. And your point is?

The whole Hawaii/Kenya thing was fabricated by Obama to hide his true origins. He knows that as long as he keeps us guessing we will never know his true background.

This is true. He was born Nancy Cooper, a white woman, and had both sex and race change operations. That's what he's really hiding...

Last edited:

Plain and simple.

Huckabee was just ill informed.

You know I just went thru the 10 Commandments again and I didn't find the commandment:

THOU SHALT NOT BE AN IDIOT AND IGNORANT OF FACTS IF YOU ARE A POLITICIAN WHEN GIVING AN INTERVIEW

Sadly though, I really wish there was one and then a whole batch of politicians would be eligible to take the down elevator straight to Hell.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back