http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy

Says the guy who has a picture of himself in a sleeveless shirt in his profile pic.

I just don't know if I can live with myself now.

Ad Hominem? Is that all you got?

You're fucking kidding, right?

Hey you're the one that seems to think the question was directed at you. He was asking the losers, you responded and you personally attack me for calling attention to it.

Yeah, that's what you did. You "just called attention to it". Frankly, I could care less what kind of insults people want to toss out. However, it's just funny when someone who likes to chuck insults can't tolerate being insulted back.

But, good luck with that, and (as my old PSG used to say), I hope your shirt is able to grow sleeves soon.

I never kid the mentally challenged.

It just isn't right.

At least you admit to being a loser.

Says the guy who has a picture of himself in a sleeveless shirt in his profile pic.

I just don't know if I can live with myself now.

You're right!

profilepic19381_1.gif

Pretty fuckin' gay, if you ask me!

Good picture of what an honest man looks like. Don't be a hater xotoxi!

I never kid the mentally challenged.

It just isn't right.

Speaking of retarded........

Was the term "ad hominem" just some "fancy latin phrase" you thought you'd toss out to sound smart without actually knowing what in the fuck it meant?

BTW, what are you doing on here when the sun is out? Don't you have livestock to attend too? I know when I was in agriculture, we didn't spend much time indoors.

Or are you just all hat and no cowboy (and/or sleeves)?

I love it!! All the personal attacks means that none of you have the intelligence to debate me on the merits of the topic. I pwned each and every one of you liberal fucks!!! hahahahahaa......

But please attack away, 'cause that's all you liberal idiots got.

Looks like we should have done some research!!!

President Bush decided to grant TPS status to illegal aliens from El Salvador on March 2 of last year after meeting with Salvadoran President Francisco Flores. According to a 1990 immigration law, the attorney general can certify illegal aliens as eligible for this status whenever he determines "they are temporarily unable to return to their homelands" because of a war or natural disaster. In January and February 2001 there were earthquakes in El Salvador that killed hundreds of people. Bush determined that TPS status should be extended to Salvadoran illegal immigrants as a means of providing additional financial aid to the stricken country. "This will allow them to continue to work here and to remit some of their wages back home to support El Salvador’s recovery efforts," Bush said at the time.

A few days after the President’s decision, Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft issued regulations indicating that any Salvadoran who had been in the United States before February 13, 2001 could apply by September 9, 2002 to stay in the U.S. under TPS. While their TPS application were pending, they could apply for permission to legally work in the United States. Ashcroft estimated there were 150,000 potential applicants for the program.

Guandique was one of them—and, although the INS will not say when he applied, it must have been within weeks of beginning his crime spree.
Who Let Ingmar In? (2002)

And the present administration just extended this TPS for another 18 months. But wait.....Bush is NOT our president - OBAMA IS!! So I guess that makes it okay.

I love it!! All the personal attacks means that none of you have the intelligence to debate me on the merits of the topic. I pwned each and every one of you liberal fucks!!! hahahahahaa......

Okay. Please expand on the merits of the topic of this thread. I (and many others) have yet to see them.

Okay. Please expand on the merits of the topic of this thread. I (and many others) have yet to see them.

Too late, you've already shown that you're not interested in having a rational discussion. You may as well continue with your trolling.

Shouldn't we wait until you know, he's found guilty before asking for apologies? :eusa_eh:

I'm not sure what there is to apologize for anyway. I always thought Gary Condit was badly treated.

And if the illegal immigrant is guilty, I'm not sure what the relevance is either. I seem to recall most murders in this country being committed by people who are born here.

*shrug*

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? You opened this thread with personal attacks. Then you whined when others started personally attacking you. Now you are going to claim victory on a topic that no one really knows what the fuck is about?

Whatever gets you through the night "All hat".

what argruement is that? YOu mean the OP, because it was attacking liberals.

Forum List

Back