http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy

I love it!! All the personal attacks means that none of you have the intelligence to debate me on the merits of the topic. I pwned each and every one of you liberal fucks!!! hahahahahaa......

But please attack away, 'cause that's all you liberal idiots got.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? You opened this thread with personal attacks. Then you whined when others started personally attacking you. Now you are going to claim victory on a topic that no one really knows what the fuck is about?

Whatever gets you through the night "All hat".

I'm not nor have I ever whined. I was actually humored by your childish attacks. It reminded me of the fourth grade, which was probably the hardest four years of your life.

Fact is I started off with an observation of your own acknowledgement of being a loser. And yes I am victorious in this exchange for the simple fact that you do not possess the wit nor wisdom to engage in an honest debate. You even admit to not knowing what the topic is about, but I'll be kind enough to tell you that it is about an illegal alien accused of killing Chandra Levy.

You may go about your trolling now.

Looks like we should have done some research!!!

President Bush decided to grant TPS status to illegal aliens from El Salvador on March 2 of last year after meeting with Salvadoran President Francisco Flores. According to a 1990 immigration law, the attorney general can certify illegal aliens as eligible for this status whenever he determines "they are temporarily unable to return to their homelands" because of a war or natural disaster. In January and February 2001 there were earthquakes in El Salvador that killed hundreds of people. Bush determined that TPS status should be extended to Salvadoran illegal immigrants as a means of providing additional financial aid to the stricken country. "This will allow them to continue to work here and to remit some of their wages back home to support El Salvador’s recovery efforts," Bush said at the time.

A few days after the President’s decision, Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft issued regulations indicating that any Salvadoran who had been in the United States before February 13, 2001 could apply by September 9, 2002 to stay in the U.S. under TPS. While their TPS application were pending, they could apply for permission to legally work in the United States. Ashcroft estimated there were 150,000 potential applicants for the program.

Guandique was one of them—and, although the INS will not say when he applied, it must have been within weeks of beginning his crime spree.
Who Let Ingmar In? (2002)

And the present administration just extended this TPS for another 18 months. But wait.....Bush is NOT our president - OBAMA IS!! So I guess that makes it okay.

Um..... I don't care that Bush did it either...
YOu might want to look who was throwing stones in this thread. I was just simply pointing out, that Gunny was trying to blame liberals, while this has nothing to do with them. :D

I love it!! All the personal attacks means that none of you have the intelligence to debate me on the merits of the topic. I pwned each and every one of you liberal fucks!!! hahahahahaa......

what argruement is that? YOu mean the OP, because it was attacking liberals.

Where did I mention argument or if you prefer your language "argruement"? Fact is there was no argument, your fellow idiots insisted on personally attacking me instead of engaging in actual debate.

Okay. Please expand on the merits of the topic of this thread. I (and many others) have yet to see them.

Too late, you've already shown that you're not interested in having a rational discussion. You may as well continue with your trolling.

I see no problem trolling in a thread that was initially started as a trolling thread.

You even admit to not knowing what the topic is about, but I'll be kind enough to tell you that it is about an illegal alien accused of killing Chandra Levy.

Then who is it that is supposed to be apologizing?

Do you feel the need to apologize everytime a white cowboy kills someone?

I was actually humored by your childish attacks[/B]. It reminded me of the fourth grade, which was probably the hardest four years of your life.

Fact is I started off with an observation of your own acknowledgement of being a loser. And yes I am victorious in this exchange for the simple fact that you do not possess the wit nor wisdom to engage in an honest debate. You even admit to not knowing what the topic is about, but I'll be kind enough to tell you that it is about an illegal alien accused of killing Chandra Levy.

You may go about your trolling now.

Damn you are stupid, All Hat.

I am beginning to see why you spend your days inside instead of outside with the livestock.

You got sick of the cows outsmarting you, huh?

Where did I mention argument or if you prefer your language "argruement"? Fact is there was no argument, your fellow idiots insisted on personally attacking me instead of engaging in actual debate.

Here comes the WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance again.

You know, if you opened this thread with an actual point, then you might have one now.

Um... YOu were the one who attacked GTH to begin with.
And what was there to debate? The op called people losers, didn't back up his claim, and it was un clear who the op was even attacking.
Quit being a baby!

Last edited:
Okay. Please expand on the merits of the topic of this thread. I (and many others) have yet to see them.

Too late, you've already shown that you're not interested in having a rational discussion. You may as well continue with your trolling.

I see no problem trolling in a thread that was initially started as a trolling thread.

From everything I've seen from you, every thread is a trolling thread. You may as well admit it, trolling is all you do.

You even admit to not knowing what the topic is about, but I'll be kind enough to tell you that it is about an illegal alien accused of killing Chandra Levy.

Then who is it that is supposed to be apologizing?

Do you feel the need to apologize everytime a white cowboy kills someone?

I have no idea who the he was wanting an apology from, however numbnuts thought he was talking to him and perhaps he was.

I don't make apologies for anyone or anything.

From everything I've seen from you, every thread is a trolling thread. You may as well admit it, trolling is all you do.

starting a thread by demanding an apology from "losers" is anything but a troll?

really???

lol.. too funny.

And what was there to debate? The op called people losers, didn't back up his claim, and it was un clear who the op was even attacking.
Get being a baby!

That was an attack? He admitted to being a loser I called attention to that fact and you call that an attack? Well if you say so.:cuckoo:

The op wasn't attacking anyone, he stated "apologize for this losers" and you call that an attack?

Damn you people are truly stupid. It would be sad if it wasn't so damn funny.

That was an attack? He admitted to being a loser I called attention to that fact and you call that an attack? Well if you say so.:cuckoo:

The op wasn't attacking anyone, he stated "apologize for this losers" and you call that an attack?

So seriously. How many head of cattle are you running out there in Texas? 4? 5? It can't be that many with all this free time on your hands.

I grew up on a farm and we ran 300-400 head and it was an all consuming venture.

Get being a baby!

Are you really that stupid?

So seriously. How many head of cattle are you running out there in Texas? 4? 5? It can't be that many with all this free time on your hands.

I grew up on a farm and we ran 300-400 head and it was an all consuming venture.

I know my brother who is a cattle rancher would never have the time to post on messageboard, especially as much as Lonestar does.

The only funny thing on this thread is the rhetorical gymnastics you are resorting too in an attempt avoid admitted what a massive hypocrite you are.

Well, that and everyone making fun of you.

Other than that, this thread is all business.

starting a thread by demanding an apology from "losers" is anything but a troll?

really???

lol.. too funny.

Is that a question? if so, in response to what? I'm calling xotoxi a troll because it's the truth. And yes I find xotoxi to be humorous at times, we all need a good laugh even at my own expense.

I know my brother who is a cattle rancher would never have the time to post on messageboard, especially as much as Lonestar does.

It's the middle of May. If you are doing any sort of serious ag work, there is hay to put up. If it's raining, then there is equipment to be maintained/worked on. If that's done, then there is fence line to mend, if that's done then......

Get the picture?

"All hat, no cowboy."

It's the middle of May. If you are doing any sort of serious ag work, there is hay to put up. If it's raining, then there is equipment to be maintained/worked on. If that's done, then there is fence line to mend, if that's done then......

Get the picture?

"All hat, no cowboy."

I think my brother is branding right now. Plus I have worked with him on the ranch he runs, we never had any free time. Of course he runs a ranch that Lonestar has wet dreams about. lol

Forum List

Back