Black Swan Event Coming....Democrats Losing Black Vote Everywhere

Seems they're speaking out every day, but you wouldn't know that because you're only listening to the legacy media.
Everyone who isn't on the Democrat Party payroll knows that Trump isn't a racist.
Anyone who has met him knows him to be a decent guy who is extremely generous with his money.

Bullshit. We have people who know Trump say he is very racist in private. Or at least loves to tell racist jokes. I get it. So do I. And we know of former female staffers who say they wouldn't leave certain hot young staffers alone with Trump. This is based on his behavior.

I know they're all lying.

Bullshit. We have people who know Trump say he is very racist in private. Or at least loves to tell racist jokes. I get it. So do I. And we know of former female staffers who say they wouldn't leave certain hot young staffers alone with Trump. This is based on his behavior.

"We have people who know Trump"?

Are these people on MSNBC?

I wouldn't trust them to tell me the color of shit.

Let's talk about the black lady that was doing life for selling drugs.....he pardoned her because he felt what she did wasn't worth life. Obama wouldn't pardon her, but Trump did. She was a model prisoner and he felt 21 years was enough punishment. Kanye West supported him because he's met him in person and felt Trump was a decent man.

Johnson's was one of the 16,776 petitions filed in the Obama administration's 2014 clemency project.[14] In 2016, she wrote an op-ed for CNN asking for forgiveness and a second chance.[21] Her application was denied just before Obama left office. In 2018, Kim Kardashian and President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner sought to persuade Trump to grant clemency to Johnson.[14] In late May 2018, Kardashian met with the President in the Oval Office to urge him to pardon Johnson.[22] On June 6, 2018, following Kardashian's appeal, Trump commuted Johnson's sentence,[6] and Johnson was released.[11] The commutation was one of a series of acts of clemency made by Trump in a "few high-profile cases brought to him by associates and allies."[6] Kardashian's then-husband Kanye West was a noted supporter of Trump, something she attributed to be partially responsible for Johnson's release.[23] West referenced Johnson's clemency in the song "Cudi Montage".[24] The Washington Post's Wonkblog described the pardon as somewhat surprising given Trump's past statements in favor of executing drug dealers.[25]

File:2020-08-28 Trump padron for Alice Marie Johnson-alice marie johnson clemency warrant 8.28.2020.pdf - Wikipedia

If they're not on youtube or X then it's not true to OP. Seems he and other maga turds gets all their news from those two or gateway.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"We have people who know Trump"?

Are these people on MSNBC?

I wouldn't trust them to tell me the color of shit.

Let's talk about the black lady that was doing life for selling drugs.....he pardoned her because he felt what she did wasn't worth life. Obama wouldn't pardon her, but Trump did. She was a model prisoner and he felt 21 years was enough punishment. Kanye West supported him because he's met him in person and felt Trump was a decent man.

File:2020-08-28 Trump padron for Alice Marie Johnson-alice marie johnson clemency warrant 8.28.2020.pdf - Wikipedia
No they worked for Trump.

Sorry, too many Paul Manaforts and Steve Bannon's and Sidney Powells to pretend you're innocent. Or Rudy. Rudy. LOL. Poor Rudy.

If they're not on youtube or X then it's not true to OP. Seems he and other maga turds gets all their news from those two or gateway.
This is their tactic. Argue everything. No matter how big or small. Even if caught dead to rights, argue everything.

Look at his 4 trials. He's as guilty as OJ but like then, certain people have tribe mentality. Republicans are no better than the people who said OJ didn't do it. NO DIFERENT.

Now make it about the prosecutor and her affair with the guy she hired. God I'm so mad at that stupid bitch for doing something so stupid with something so important. Perhaps they've gotten to her. Fauni whatever. She's gonna fuck this up.

No they worked for Trump.

Sorry, too many Paul Manaforts and Steve Bannon's and Sidney Powells to pretend you're innocent. Or Rudy. Rudy. LOL. Poor Rudy.
I don't know what the deal is with those people, but it's clear that Manafort was placed in the Trump campaign only to apply guilt by association.
He had been dealing with people in Ukraine before meeting Trump, and he was placed in his campaign, and was promptly fired once the Democrats sprung their trap. They started accusing him of wrongdoing. Pretty much the same thing Hunter Biden was doing. So he was fired. Steve Bannon was pretty much the same. Anyone who joined the Trump campaign was accused of a crime. Sidney Powell, more of the same. Rudy's reputation was beyond reproach. He had taken custody of evidence that proved Biden was dealing under the table in Ukraine. Ukrainian officials tried giving the evidence to the FBI and they refused it. Rudy looked at the evidence and the FBI started accusing Rudy of crimes.

So it comes down to who you want to believe. All I know is Rudy was a New York District Attorney, and he cleaned up New York City. He became Mayor of NYC and handled 911 as well as can be expected. Now you and your MSNBC buddies think he's the Anti-Christ or some silly shit. Anyone who sides with Trump becomes Public Enemy #1. Anyone else who feels like they want to be arrested by Merrick Fucking Garland can just side with Trump and see how long it takes for them to show up at their homes with CNN cameras and FBI agents in Combat Gear.

This is their tactic. Argue everything. No matter how big or small. Even if caught dead to rights, argue everything.

Look at his 4 trials. He's as guilty as OJ but like then, certain people have tribe mentality. Republicans are no better than the people who said OJ didn't do it. NO DIFERENT.

Now make it about the prosecutor and her affair with the guy she hired. God I'm so mad at that stupid bitch for doing something so stupid with something so important. Perhaps they've gotten to her. Fauni whatever. She's gonna fuck this up.
OJ murdered his wife and her boyfriend.
Trump is accused of doing what?

Can you even name the crime?

Overvaluing property? Not illegal.
Paying hush money to a prostitute? Not illegal. Taking the money can be called blackmail and extrortion. But it's usually the perpetrator of blackmail, not the victim, who's charged.
Trying to get the Georgia election commission to do a proper audit of the election isn't illegal.
Telling everyone to peacefully protest a stolen election is guaranteed in the constitution, it's not illegal.
Using the constitution to send electors back to the states to force a proper audit isn't illegal. It's written into the constitution.

I don't know what the deal is with those people, but it's clear that Manafort was placed in the Trump campaign only to apply guilt by association.
He had been dealing with people in Ukraine before meeting Trump, and he was placed in his campaign, and was promptly fired once the Democrats sprung their trap. They started accusing him of wrongdoing. Pretty much the same thing Hunter Biden was doing. So he was fired. Steve Bannon was pretty much the same. Anyone who joined the Trump campaign was accused of a crime. Sidney Powell, more of the same. Rudy's reputation was beyond reproach. He had taken custody of evidence that proved Biden was dealing under the table in Ukraine. Ukrainian officials tried giving the evidence to the FBI and they refused it. Rudy looked at the evidence and the FBI started accusing Rudy of crimes.

So it comes down to who you want to believe. All I know is Rudy was a New York District Attorney, and he cleaned up New York City. He became Mayor of NYC and handled 911 as well as can be expected. Now you and your MSNBC buddies think he's the Anti-Christ or some silly shit. Anyone who sides with Trump becomes Public Enemy #1. Anyone else who feels like they want to be arrested by Merrick Fucking Garland can just side with Trump and see how long it takes for them to show up at their homes with CNN cameras and FBI agents in Combat Gear.
Rudy tried to use that trust the public has for (Americas Neighbor) to rig an election. We all know what they were trying to do. Anything to stop the certification of the votes. Then either

a. Have the Supreme Court Decide (so Trump would win)
b. Let the Senators all vote (so Trump would win)

Pence did not go along. Fake electors from my state of Michigan? BUSTED. Sidney Powell hacking into voting machines in a heavily republican precinct in the middle of the night. Caught on tape, already plead guilty and sentence. She's going to roll on Trump.

Why did Michael Cohen go to jail? For doing something for Trump. It should be illegal to hire a man who will commit crimes for you. Why hasn't Trump been charged? I know it's part of the Stormy Daniels trial but let's be clear Trump didn't go to jail and wasn't charged because he was President. Cohen went to jail. Now it's Trump turn. Maybe President Biden will pardon Trump. Or commute his sentence.

Every election year republicans run the same propaganda.

Rudy tried to use that trust the public has for (Americas Neighbor) to rig an election. We all know what they were trying to do. Anything to stop the certification of the votes. Then either

a. Have the Supreme Court Decide (so Trump would win)
b. Let the Senators all vote (so Trump would win)

Pence did not go along. Fake electors from my state of Michigan? BUSTED. Sidney Powell hacking into voting machines in a heavily republican precinct in the middle of the night. Caught on tape, already plead guilty and sentence. She's going to roll on Trump.

Why did Michael Cohen go to jail? For doing something for Trump. It should be illegal to hire a man who will commit crimes for you. Why hasn't Trump been charged? I know it's part of the Stormy Daniels trial but let's be clear Trump didn't go to jail and wasn't charged because he was President. Cohen went to jail. Now it's Trump turn. Maybe President Biden will pardon Trump. Or commute his sentence.
You're talking about a false accusation made by the Biden Adm, the people who actually stole the election.

Why did Michael Cohen go to jail. Income tax evasion.

You're talking about a false accusation made by the Biden Adm, the people who actually stole the election.

Why did Michael Cohen go to jail. Income tax evasion.
In August 2018, Cohen pleaded guilty to eight counts including campaign-finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud. Cohen said he violated campaign-finance laws at Trump's direction "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election.

Yea, because he didn't pay taxes on the $180K he paid Stormey.

In August 2018, Cohen pleaded guilty to eight counts including campaign-finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud. Cohen said he violated campaign-finance laws at Trump's direction "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election.

Same same.

Sounds impressive, but he was busted for not properly reporting his income.
Trump paid him to pay extortion money to Stormy Daniels.
She was going to take a bribe from Biden's camp to rat Trump out, and Trump paid her to sign an NDA.
She tried to sue him in court but he won because she chose to ignore the NDA.
Because of that NDA she had to pay his legal fees. $300,000.00 worth of legal fees.

Trump wrote checks to Cohen that his accountants labeled as legal fees because they wouldn't list them as hush money. Cohen took the money and paid hush money to Stormy Daniels and he tried to write it off improperly. The fact is you can sign an NDA but you're not supposed to extort cash for your silence. Trump was the victim. That's why Cohen was charged with bank fraud and tax fraud. Merrick Garland also accused him of campaign-finance violations, because they claim the money was a donation from Cohen. And the only reason Cohen is signing false statements is because Merrick Garland is offering him lenience if he testifies against Trump. Again, Trump has been victimized by Stormy Daniels and the Biden Administration. Not the other way around.

Democrats will unleash a "Black Swan Event" on the United States.

They're preparing for it, and soon the media will go into full Black Swan attack.

It sure seems that way.

Hunter, hunter....hunter...you owe a shitload of back taxes, and you lied about it.

Why aren't you in jail hunter???

Remember 8 years ago they spread the rumor that Hillary wasn't healthy? There was something wrong with her? Reminds me of what they are doing to Biden.

Doesn't matter. Kamala has it if he can't continue. Perhaps Biden is going to step down Jan 7th next year.
she wasn't - Hillary Clinton kept her pneumonia diagnosis from most of team
Kamal has noting but "sex skills". Damn whore slept around so much.
Her husband goes down on her and says "jeez I wish you had a smaller pussy"
and then he hears:
"jeez I wish you had a smaller pussy"

^^Fading echo

so yeah she will sleep with Putin.

I want a Black Swan. Let's get it on!

Hunter, hunter....hunter...you owe a shitload of back taxes, and you lied about it.

Because nobody is above the law.
Because Trump is the gravest threat on the planet, next to global warming.
Because climate change causes wars.
Because Joe Biden is the sharpest president in United States fucking history.
Because Jan 6th was the worse attack on Democracy since Genghis Khan.

Trump has a retarded son. Or one with assburgers or autism. What does Baron have to do with Trump?

And who cares about Kate Middleton. Where's Melania been hiding?

Remember 8 years ago they spread the rumor that Hillary wasn't healthy? There was something wrong with her? Reminds me of what they are doing to Biden.

Doesn't matter. Kamala has it if he can't continue. Perhaps Biden is going to step down Jan 7th next year.
Hillary was as much at fault for that as anyone.
Some say Hillary was taken away and shot.
They claim they replaced her with a double.
I think they felt she was gonna win the election and they were setting up the situation we're in today, a weak president who cannot properly answer questions because of poor health.
Hillary was gonna fake an illness and refuse to answer to the press the way Biden is doing now.
Right now nothing is as it seems.

Trump has a retarded son. Or one with assburgers or autism. What does Baron have to do with Trump?

And who cares about Kate Middleton. Where's Melania been hiding?
Baron is Trump's son. And he's not the son that's fucking under-age kids....or marrying his dead brother's wife.

Seems you have to ignore a crapload of facts to exist in your imaginary world.

Stop listening to CNN and MSNBC.

20 years ago they wouldn't even exist because they've spread so much slander they'd be sued out of existence.

Forum List

Back