http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy

Shouldn't we wait until you know, he's found guilty before asking for apologies? :eusa_eh:

Looks like we should have done some research!!!

President Bush decided to grant TPS status to illegal aliens from El Salvador on March 2 of last year after meeting with Salvadoran President Francisco Flores. According to a 1990 immigration law, the attorney general can certify illegal aliens as eligible for this status whenever he determines "they are temporarily unable to return to their homelands" because of a war or natural disaster. In January and February 2001 there were earthquakes in El Salvador that killed hundreds of people. Bush determined that TPS status should be extended to Salvadoran illegal immigrants as a means of providing additional financial aid to the stricken country. "This will allow them to continue to work here and to remit some of their wages back home to support El Salvador’s recovery efforts," Bush said at the time.

A few days after the President’s decision, Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft issued regulations indicating that any Salvadoran who had been in the United States before February 13, 2001 could apply by September 9, 2002 to stay in the U.S. under TPS. While their TPS application were pending, they could apply for permission to legally work in the United States. Ashcroft estimated there were 150,000 potential applicants for the program.

Guandique was one of them—and, although the INS will not say when he applied, it must have been within weeks of beginning his crime spree.
Who Let Ingmar In? (2002)

i don't get who is suppose to be apologizing here?

if you have to ask, it means it's you.

Now, apologize for killing chandra levy like a good girl.

bring it!

Oh, it's already been broughten.

Now, c'mon. You know you were there. In fact, I think every liberal on this board killed Chandra Levy in our own little way.

In my defense, I was really hammered at the time and am now going to treatment.

President Bush decided to grant TPS status to illegal aliens from El Salvador on March 2 of last year after meeting with Salvadoran President Francisco Flores. According to a 1990 immigration law, the attorney general can certify illegal aliens as eligible for this status whenever he determines "they are temporarily unable to return to their homelands" because of a war or natural disaster. In January and February 2001 there were earthquakes in El Salvador that killed hundreds of people. Bush determined that TPS status should be extended to Salvadoran illegal immigrants as a means of providing additional financial aid to the stricken country. "This will allow them to continue to work here and to remit some of their wages back home to support El Salvador’s recovery efforts," Bush said at the time.

A few days after the President’s decision, Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft issued regulations indicating that any Salvadoran who had been in the United States before February 13, 2001 could apply by September 9, 2002 to stay in the U.S. under TPS. While their TPS application were pending, they could apply for permission to legally work in the United States. Ashcroft estimated there were 150,000 potential applicants for the program.

Guandique was one of them—and, although the INS will not say when he applied, it must have been within weeks of beginning his crime spree.
heh...no wonder he isn't being called an illegal alien by the media...the media is shielding Bush. :lol:

heh...no wonder he isn't being called an illegal alien by the media...the media is shielding Bush. :lol:

maybe Gunny wanted Bush or the people who voted for Bush to apologize?:confused:

What do I need to apologize for this time?

At least you admit to being a loser.

Says the guy who has a picture of himself in a sleeveless shirt in his profile pic.

I just don't know if I can live with myself now.

Ad Hominem? Is that all you got? Hey you're the one that seems to think the question was directed at you. He was asking the losers, you responded and you personally attack me for calling attention to it.

Says the guy who has a picture of himself in a sleeveless shirt in his profile pic.

Ad Hominem? Is that all you got?

You're fucking kidding, right?

Hey you're the one that seems to think the question was directed at you. He was asking the losers, you responded and you personally attack me for calling attention to it.

Yeah, that's what you did. You "just called attention to it". Frankly, I could care less what kind of insults people want to toss out. However, it's just funny when someone who likes to chuck insults can't tolerate being insulted back.

But, good luck with that, and (as my old PSG used to say), I hope your shirt is able to grow sleeves soon.

What do I need to apologize for this time?

You're right!

profilepic19381_1.gif

Pretty fuckin' gay, if you ask me!

Forum List

Back