Howdy from Texas!!!

Inevitable

Deist.
Jun 16, 2014
Hello everybody, I am the one and only Inevitable. I look forward to discussing politics with your board's many members.:smiliehug:

Welcome, Inevitable. Texas is a Great State. Lived in Tyler, Nacogdoches, Center, Many, etc. Great people, great food.

Last edited:
th

I live in Texas, too.....near San Antonio.

Hope you enjoy posting here.

Hello everybody, I am the one and only Inevitable. I look forward to discussing politics with your board's many members.:smiliehug:
Hello and a hearty Welcome! In this board we discuss many current and past items of interest to many. There are some current threads concerning Texas, a couple of which I started, and I don't know how you feel on the civil and human rights issue as it pertains to citizens who are currently being marginalized in Texas but at any rate one thing should be made clear that no matter what your viewpoint(s) we can always agree to disagree! Fair enough? Again, Welcome! And it was obviously *inevitable* that you should arrive at this message board now wasn't it! :) and a smilie hug right back at you!

Welcome Inevitable.

[ame=http://youtu.be/kIbEj1CIpuU]The sound of inevitability - YouTube[/ame]

Hello and a hearty Welcome! In this board we discuss many current and past items of interest to many. There are some current threads concerning Texas, a couple of which I started, and I don't know how you feel on the civil and human rights issue as it pertains to citizens who are currently being marginalized in Texas but at any rate one thing should be made clear that no matter what your viewpoint(s) we can always agree to disagree! Fair enough? Again, Welcome! And it was obviously *inevitable* that you should arrive at this message board now wasn't it! :) and a smilie hug right back at you!

Being that you called them civil and human rights and I am pretty sure we are going to agree on most of that issue.

Being that you called them civil and human rights and I am pretty sure we are going to agree on most of that issue.

Most humans here ain't civil and that's got em pegged to rights...... Hell I wonder if most here are human...... :D
So take your Prozac, slip on your straightjac...... uummmmm, dinner jacket and jump right in like the rest of the inmates here.
I'd highly recommend a full body condom to protect against BTDs (Board Transmitted Diseases.) :thup:
The night nurse will show you to your cell.... errrr, room.

That's because they are. Many are marginalized in Texas and citizens of all persuasions who believe in citizen rights and human rights for all and for all in Texas to have Equality should be interested enough to fight for them just as many White people fought right along side with Blacks in the Fifties and Sixties so that they could obtain their human and civil rights. It did not happen by just Blacks marching and demonstrating by themselves. The same with GLBT folks and other minorities that are currently marginalized in Texas. Yes, Texas is a nice state with many big cities and places to see, I've visited many places and liked it, but wouldn't it be even more wonderful if the bigotry, intolerance, and discrimination that currently exists against people who are different from others would dissipate and everyone could get along and live in harmony? I, for one, think it's entirely possible but others need to join in that effort also in order for it to succeed. As the state legislators begin to see that people are together on this effort they will also not help but notice that Numbers Count and can begin to reassess their current stance on Equality For All in Texas! I mean, how long does Texas have to remain in the Dark Ages on this important issue before it snaps back to reality such as to realize it is already the Twenty-First Century and then move to catch up on things and fully honor all of its people?!

That's because they are. Many are marginalized in Texas and citizens of all persuasions who believe in citizen rights and human rights for all and for all in Texas to have Equality should be interested enough to fight for them just as many White people fought right along side with Blacks in the Fifties and Sixties so that they could obtain their human and civil rights. It did not happen by just Blacks marching and demonstrating by themselves. The same with GLBT folks and other minorities that are currently marginalized in Texas. Yes, Texas is a nice state with many big cities and places to see, I've visited many places and liked it, but wouldn't it be even more wonderful if the bigotry, intolerance, and discrimination that currently exists against people who are different from others would dissipate and everyone could get along and live in harmony? I, for one, think it's entirely possible but others need to join in that effort also in order for it to succeed. As the state legislators begin to see that people are together on this effort they will also not help but notice that Numbers Count and can begin to reassess their current stance on Equality For All in Texas! I mean, how long does Texas have to remain in the Dark Ages on this important issue before it snaps back to reality such as to realize it is already the Twenty-First Century and then move to catch up on things and fully honor all of its people?!
Being that I am on the opposition of my state when it comes to this. I believe you and I will agree.

Being that you called it human and civil rights verses some sort of agendatells me that you and I are on the same page.

Being that I am on the opposition of my state when it comes to this. I believe you and I will agree.

Being that you called it human and civil rights verses some sort of agendatells me that you and I are on the same page.
I was hoping you had an open mind to this serious issue in your state. It truly concerns everyone who seeks and deserves equality. As to an "agenda" these folks have none other than to be asking for the Same Rights that other citizens enjoy and already have. They don't ask for 'special' rights but rather for *Equal* rights. And let's not forget that they too are citizens of Texas who work, pay their bills, pay their taxes, raise or adopt children, go to church to worship, and they also vote! Therefore, they deserve no less than anyone else is currently entitled to in Texas. I only pray that attitudes change there so that they will not continue to be marginalized. Thanks for your support, Inevitable, I'm sure many more than appreciate it!

I was hoping you had an open mind to this serious issue in your state. It truly concerns everyone who seeks and deserves equality. As to an "agenda" these folks have none other than to be asking for the Same Rights that other citizens enjoy and already have. They don't ask for 'special' rights but rather for *Equal* rights. And let's not forget that they too are citizens of Texas who work, pay their bills, pay their taxes, raise or adopt children, go to church to worship, and they also vote! Therefore, they deserve no less than anyone else is currently entitled to in Texas. I only pray that attitudes change there so that they will not continue to be marginalized. Thanks for your support, Inevitable, I'm sure many more than appreciate it!
Well it's hard not to. We do deserve equality, and we aren't asking for special rights, and yes we do worship, vote and pay taxes.

Well it's hard not to. We do deserve equality, and we aren't asking for special rights, and yes we do worship, vote and pay taxes.
I couldn't agree with you more!! People have got to get past their bigotry in Texas and elsewhere and wake up to the fact that they are no more superior to anyone else and realize and understand that their fellow man or woman is their Equal! There's no room for further discrimination, division, and prejudice anywhere. Those who continue to live in that vein are truly pathetic individuals who seriously need to change. Thanks again for your support of Civil and Human rights for all marginalized GLBT Citizens!

Forum List

Back