Howard Zinn: A Communist and a Liar

Sometimes they're called "communists", other times, "neocons."

The harsher reality is that they're all JEWS.

And they're engaged in ETHNIC WARFARE AGAINST WHITES.

Winston Churchill knew it, but of course, you don't hear about that much. Speaking of what they lie about in schools, Howard Zinn.

You SQUEAL exactly like a punctured pig, Dave.

If you weren't porker-yellow, you would be a Marine.

I love ribbing Air Farce types, but only among fellow vets. By what achievement do you claim to make such an accusation?
Prove you're a vet.

What is your preference for me do so so?

Then read the First Amendment.

I have. Do I not have the same rights? You haven't answered my question. By what achievement do you claim to make such an accusation of Dave that "If you weren't porker-yellow, you would be a Marine."?

Sometimes they're called "communists", other times, "neocons."

The harsher reality is that they're all JEWS.

And they're engaged in ETHNIC WARFARE AGAINST WHITES.

Winston Churchill knew it, but of course, you don't hear about that much. Speaking of what they lie about in schools, Howard Zinn.

30rodba.jpg

I love ribbing Air Farce types, but only among fellow vets. By what achievement do you claim to make such an accusation?
Prove you're a vet.

I have. Do I not have the same rights? You haven't answered my question. By what achievement do you claim to make such an accusation of Dave that "If you weren't porker-yellow, you would be a Marine."?
What "achievement" do you imagine is required to suggest that Dave might be a coward?

Hey, George: I swore to God to protect your freedoms with my life.

Would you do the same for me?
Dave:

God is just another lie the rich tell.
Like the one about the "City on the Hill."

Your oath would mean much more if you refused to follow illegal orders and stopped enabling the killing of innocent Muslims for MONEY.

As far as my protection is concerned, I think I'll stick with the LAPD since they do a little better job of inhibiting collateral damage.

Thanks.

PS: I would defend what's left of our freedom with my life, but I would not commit war crimes to do it.

Last edited:
What "achievement" do you imagine is required to suggest that Dave might be a coward?
What do you have to back up a suggestion that I might be a coward, other than your butthurt at having your own cowardice deservedly mocked and ridiculed?
I think you got one right.
Blind squirrels and broken clocks.

It probably was my pride and humiliation from running from too many fights over the years that made me retaliate to your charges by questioning your courage.

I apologize.

Prove you're a vet.

You didn't answer my question. It still stands if you think it is valid.

With regards to the "achievement" that I "imagine" is required to suggest that Daveman might be a coward:

1. For you to suggest that Daveman might be a coward, I ask that you posit some achievement of your own that surpasses his voluntary act to put his life at risk in defense of our nation and our President.

Reality check here: Daveman? If you were demoted and assigned to a security detail protecting Barack Obama would you take a bullet for him?

2. There was a bit more to your missive, you suggested that if Daveman "weren't porker-yellow" he "would be a Marine." So since you have drawn a line there, I ask what are your credentials to do so? I served for 8 years in the Marine Corps, I earned my right to use the term. I ask what makes you think you have that right?

Last edited:
Hey, George: I swore to God to protect your freedoms with my life.

Would you do the same for me?
Dave:

God is just another lie the rich tell.
Like the one about the "City on the Hill."

Your oath would mean much more if you refused to follow illegal orders and stopped enabling the killing of innocent Muslims for MONEY.

As far as my protection is concerned, I think I'll stick with the LAPD since they do a little better job of inhibiting collateral damage.
Funny how you think you know what my orders are. :lol: Dumbass.

Thanks.

PS: I would defend what's left of our freedom with my life...
No, George. I said I'd die to protect YOUR freedom, even though I think you're a loathsome little weasel.

I really don't think you'd return the favor.
...but I would not commit war crimes to do it.
So...you would protect freedom, as long as it wasn't inconvenient.

Well, it's a damn good thing for this nation there are men and women with more courage, honor, and integrity than you've got, men and women who think there are some things more important than their own personal comfort and safety.

John Stuart Mill nailed your cowardly ass to the wall:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.​

What do you have to back up a suggestion that I might be a coward, other than your butthurt at having your own cowardice deservedly mocked and ridiculed?
I think you got one right.
Blind squirrels and broken clocks.

It probably was my pride and humiliation from running from too many fights over the years that made me retaliate to your charges by questioning your courage.

I apologize.
Thank you.

Reality check here: Daveman? If you were demoted and assigned to a security detail protecting Barack Obama would you take a bullet for him?
Of course. My oath would let me do nothing else. No matter how I feel personally about Obama, he is my President and my Commander in Chief. I'd rather die than violate my sacred oath and allow the nation to be plunged into such turmoil.

Of course. My oath would let me do nothing else. No matter how I feel personally about Obama, he is my President and my Commander in Chief. I'd rather die than violate my sacred oath and allow the nation to be plunged into such turmoil.
I was here when JFK died.
BHO is no JFK.
There would be no turmoil.
There would be a six-term Senator from Mastercard in the White House...

I was here when JFK died.
BHO is no JFK.
There would be no turmoil.
There would be a six-term Senator from Mastercard in the White House...
No turmoil? Horseshit. The left would claim it was a homegrown racist teabagger terrorist, and demand the rest of them be rounded up...and since they consider all teabaggers dangerous, racist, and violent, they'd demand ALL teabaggers be rounded up. And the fool Biden probably would.

Forum List

Back