better dead than read

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
the press thinks it's the fourth branch of government, even on a world scale.
the grandeur and self importance of the self-righteous journalist.
i'd like to stick a knife in julian assange's chest.... no... in the back...(metaphorically, we have laws against treason, and adequate punitive administration of justice) the only good journalist....?
when someone helps the enemy kill our american soldiers, that's about as big of a deal as it get's. this lowlife piece of crap will get his someday soon. for whatever he set out to accomplish is meaningless now, because he will never enjoy the very freedom that he helps to destroy.

everytime he goes in public, for assange, it will be "is it that guy"? "what about him"? "what about her"? "someone is going to stick me with a knife or shoot me" perhaps at one of his lectures, someone will get him. poisan, cut brake line?

his plan backfired, it is also he, who is the loser, and iceland may pay a price for harboring the louse. some harm would come to him if an american patriot were to find out where his residence is on Grettisgata Street, in Reykjavik, Iceland. his house and place of "business", just a few miles from the airport, might be very vulnerable to attack, say from some retired military guy on vacation? someone like that might want to take him out, doesn't even have to be american, or ex military.
perhaps just a freedom loving world citizen that didn't like the way he has done so much to help the taliban/al-qaeda. carbomb.... missle strike? suicide? you cause american soldiers to die, that makes you the enemy.
probably no one will actually bring harm to him at his home away from austrailia, in Reykjavik, Iceland, on Grettisgata street right near the airport. (from washingtonamerica.com)

Last edited:
The fourth branch of government is actually the permanent bureaucracy which legislates via regulation outside of Congress.

You want to kill a journalist, isn't that a bit of a temper problem?

I saw your post earlier, you think the only good journalist is a dead journalist. That's pathetic.

The press is almost entirely private, corporate and for profit in this country. If you have a problem with the way they do (or don't do) their job, remember if we didn't buy it they wouldn't sell it. Think about that before you go on your rampage.

• Banned
have we become apethic about the war on terror?
we don't like to be attacked but we don't want to offend the enemy?
michael moor said on king last night that the 22 year old manning should be given high praise, for commiting treason? the new york times?
is that the legacy of the obama years, that it's ok to help the enemy? should we side with harry reid, that the war is lost?
doesn't it bother you that our troops may have already been killed, to satiate assange's sociopathic ego? is that what you want for america?

in my eyes, the journalists are self serving attention seeking players that think of themselves as altuistic heros, making great sacrifices for humanity. not so much an honorable profession anymore, paparazzi with a pen.
perhaps this country is more divided that i thought

Last edited:

Forum List

Back