How would you feel: you're a woman, raped, pregnant, politicians say no abortion

I just read about this Newt Gingrich lecturing others how they are wrong, anti catholics, because they support mourning after pill... so try to imagine you are a woman living in a ghetto (poor) and you were raped by some illegal ugly diseased man, and you go to the hospital the next morning to try to abort, but Newt the president (or almost president to be on establishment media circus, or rick santorum for that matter) has made a strict law that "tough shit" you have to have this baby... describe to me in detail, your scenario raising and loving this child, that you can't quite afford...

Oh, so the solution is to take it out on an unborn child?

Yeah that will just solve everything right??

Killing a kid solves all the problems??

In what universe is an abortion a time machine??

How can you kill something that hasn't been born yet?

well lets see. a person MURDERS a pregnant mother, they can charged with a double homicide..
now I wonder why that would be?

I just read about this Newt Gingrich lecturing others how they are wrong, anti catholics, because they support mourning after pill... so try to imagine you are a woman living in a ghetto (poor) and you were raped by some illegal ugly diseased man, and you go to the hospital the next morning to try to abort, but Newt the president (or almost president to be on establishment media circus, or rick santorum for that matter) has made a strict law that "tough shit" you have to have this baby... describe to me in detail, your scenario raising and loving this child, that you can't quite afford...

Ok lets play ball then: China army invades you and kicks your ass, and dumps a whole lot of innocent chinese rejects onto America (or mexico for petes sake) what do you do? :eek:

:eek:

Ok lets play ball then: China army invades you and kicks your ass, and dumps a whole lot of innocent chinese rejects onto America (or mexico for petes sake) what do you do? :eek:

Find a new drug dealer. Cuz whatever he's selling me has some bad shit in it.

I think he was looking for opinions from people who understand what its like to live in the real world.

It's not the real world to respect life... deal with the reality of the situation.. realize that the life you give would be accepted and loved by a family, even if you could not do it yourself??

Look.. I am one that supports abortion in situations of rape (as soon as possible), incest (as soon as possible), and the endangerment of the mother's life... and i am also one that knows of a woman who had cancer, found out she was pregnant, knew the chemo would hurt the child, and gave up her life by not getting treatment so that the child would have a better chance...

being against abortion as it stands is not living outside the real world

Sure it is. When CG shows us all the unwanted kids she has adopted she may have a case. Until then, she's all talk just like all the other anti-woman people who are "pro-life". :cool:

Anti woman? Hahaha. And you are claiming to be the one dealing with reality! This is so hilarious:)

Let's face it. Your pro abortion so you don't have to take responsibility for your actions. Claiming to be in favor of women is just how you justify your selfish desires.

well lets see. a person MURDERS a pregnant mother, they can charged with a double homicide..
now I wonder why that would be?

Not to mention killing a "fetus" is only murder if the mother wants the child..

If she doesn't then I suppose under law you can just kill the child.

I suppose "wanting" defines a human being...

Fairly easy. It happens all the time. Some even go to jail over it.

Using your logic since I was 3 weeks early I am not a valid individual...

That would explain a lot of your half baked ideas.

well-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

That was great....thx for the lulz.

It's not the real world to respect life... deal with the reality of the situation.. realize that the life you give would be accepted and loved by a family, even if you could not do it yourself??

Look.. I am one that supports abortion in situations of rape (as soon as possible), incest (as soon as possible), and the endangerment of the mother's life... and i am also one that knows of a woman who had cancer, found out she was pregnant, knew the chemo would hurt the child, and gave up her life by not getting treatment so that the child would have a better chance...

being against abortion as it stands is not living outside the real world

Sure it is. When CG shows us all the unwanted kids she has adopted she may have a case. Until then, she's all talk just like all the other anti-woman people who are "pro-life". :cool:

Anti woman? Hahaha. And you are claiming to be the one dealing with reality! This is so hilarious:)

Let's face it. Your pro abortion so you don't have to take responsibility for your actions. Claiming to be in favor of women is just how you justify your selfish desires.

So the rape victim deserved to be raped? How is forcing her to have the baby making her "take responsibility for her actions"?

So the rape victim deserved to be raped? How is forcing her to have the baby making her "take responsibility for her actions"?

You're either just as bad as the rapist or a blatant idiot....

Republicans already figured out the "best" answer. When life hands you "lemons", you make "LemonAIDS".

Iced-cold-lemonade.jpg

Using your logic since I was 3 weeks early I am not a valid individual...

That would explain a lot of your half baked ideas.

The best part is I predicted you would say that...

You're a mental midget...

Slapping you around like a bitch is fun....

Did you? You must be like Miss. Cleo or Nostradomus. Amazing you can predict the future but can't see whats happening in the present time.

You're either just as bad as the rapist or a blatant idiot....

Solid non-answer. Really.

2/3 of all American abortions are medically necessary and involve women who would have otherwise carried to term. Abortion IS women's health care. Abortion saves women's lives. It is absurd and very dangerous to try and separate one important aspect of women's healthcare from the rest. Would we ever tell a cancer clinic they may not carry a defibrilla*tor or other cardiac gear and medicine?

Forum List

Back