How would you feel: you're a woman, raped, pregnant, politicians say no abortion

So, who's winning this fake battle over a fake issue?

I remember as a child being outraged over fake bullshit when I wanted to make others look bad. Oh what fun it was to be a child.

That's great. But you showed no error. Isolated cases don't make that the real world. Go ahead and start a semantics game though.

Try and defend your error but you will fail.

The fact that an opinion differs from your personal bias does not lessen the reality of that opinion.

You do not define reality.

And BTW in the "real" world women have been raped and have carried the resulting child of that rape to term

Semantics. Keep playing that game. It's all you have buddy.

So you are of the belief that no women have been raped and carried a pregnancy resulting from that rape to term?

And you say you live in the real world.

To quote Sean Connery in The Rock

"You're a fucking idiot"

Try and defend your error but you will fail.

The fact that an opinion differs from your personal bias does not lessen the reality of that opinion.

You do not define reality.

And BTW in the "real" world women have been raped and have carried the resulting child of that rape to term

So you are of the belief that no women have been raped and carried a pregnancy resulting from that rape to term?

Do you think that's what I'm saying?

Jeffery Dahmer boiled and ate people. Did it happen? Sure, but would that be something you would consider to be a normal part of society? Something that is a real life issue for society?

Like I said, keep trying to play concrete thinking semantics games.

Yes sirree baby. Dem dare Repubcons sure do luv dem babies. Untill they are born. Then all you poor people that just had a baby you can't afford and didn't want, are on your own.

Crack addicted and having a baby. Not a problem. Except for the baby. Crack addiction
(according to my sil, a neo natal nurse) is not good for new borns. Something about the withdrawl seems to upset them. For months and months. Constant crying.

And fetal alcohol syndrome is really great for babies. Real low birth weight, real low IQ.
But by God that baby been born.

Which one of you anti abortion folks are lining up to adopt your very own unwanted, crack addicted, alcohol affected baby? They will make such productive citizens.

Or maybe you want to argue how it was so much better for the unwanted baby to be born only to die a few months later from the abuse heaped upon it.

And of course you Repubs are so concerned, untill they are born. It's like you Repubs have this fantasy that all babies are going to be born in this wonderful caring home. Where money is plentiful and healthcare available. Yea right.

Then there is the issue of welfare. How many of you right wingers HATE the fact that poor people have multiple kids to work the system for more money. Or hate those young poor women who have a kid because they want some one to love them.

Why are you not celebrating the fact, instead of bitching, that they (poor women) have so many kids that they can't' provide for, except through welfare, instead of having an abortion.

Are you repbubs in favor of large welfare families at this time?

And the real hell of it is...they believe life begins at ejaculation

well not in your case we don't. there are exceptions to every rule.

Make mine cradle to grave. I'm not into the rediculous and fairy tales.

Last edited:

Jeffery Dahmer boiled and ate people. Did it happen? Sure, but would that be something you would consider to be a normal part of society? Something that is a real life issue for society?

Oh so women who have been raped and carried a resulting pregnancy to term are not normal.

OK at least now we know that not only do you wish to define reality for the rest of us, you also are the arbiter of normality.

BTW rape and its aftermath is a real life issue.

Oh so women who have been raped and carried a resulting pregnancy to term are not normal.

Right. Finally you're catching on. But feel free to point out information that says otherwise. When you don't we'll know who won this argument.

OK at least now we know that not only do you wish to define reality for the rest of us, you also are the arbiter of normality.

Never said rape wasn't a real issue. It very much is and why people like CG who pretend that they would keep the baby after something like rape are not in touch with reality or the seriousness of being raped. Maybe she would keep it, but she likes to talk out her ass so I have my doubts.

How would you feel: you're a woman, raped, pregnant, politicians say no abortion

Fortunately politicians have no say in it, nor the voting public; Constitutional rights aren’t subject to majority rule.

They will NEVER overturn roe v wade, they will keep trying though.

Fight the stupidity that thinks THEIR religion should define the lives of others.

a person doesn't have to be RELIGIOUS to want to FIGHT to save the lives of Children..

gawd, abortion shows a lot of people have become callous human beings.

Right. Finally you're catching on. But feel free to point out information that says otherwise. When you don't we'll know who won this argument.

Never said rape wasn't a real issue. It very much is and why people like CG who pretend that they would keep the baby after something like rape are not in touch with reality or the seriousness of being raped. Maybe she would keep it, but she likes to talk out her ass so I have my doubts.

The very fact that there are women who carry a pregnancy resulting from rape negates your assertion that women who do are out of touch with reality

And btw carrying a baby of rape to term and keeping that baby are two entirely different things.

The very fact that there are women who carry a pregnancy resulting from rape negates your assertion that women who do are out of touch with reality

And btw carrying a baby of rape to term and keeping that baby are two entirely different things.

Actually you negated nothing, hence why you didn't post anything to support the strawman you created. Just like I said you wouldn't.

Actually you negated nothing, hence why you didn't post anything to support the strawman you created. Just like I said you wouldn't.

What point do you need support for?

That there are women who have been raped and carried a pregnancy to term?

Are you so cocksure as to think you really know everything about every woman in this country and whether or not they would automatically abort a pregnancy that resulted from a rape?

Forum List

Back