How would you feel: you're a woman, raped, pregnant, politicians say no abortion

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
I just read about this Newt Gingrich lecturing others how they are wrong, anti catholics, because they support mourning after pill... so try to imagine you are a woman living in a ghetto (poor) and you were raped by some illegal ugly diseased man, and you go to the hospital the next morning to try to abort, but Newt the president (or almost president to be on establishment media circus, or rick santorum for that matter) has made a strict law that "tough shit" you have to have this baby... describe to me in detail, your scenario raising and loving this child, that you can't quite afford...

dear gawd. how many different threads do we have to have on this same topic.

you people want a abortion, go get one and shut up about it.

I just read about this Newt Gingrich lecturing others how they are wrong, anti catholics, because they support mourning after pill... so try to imagine you are a woman living in a ghetto (poor) and you were raped by some illegal ugly diseased man, and you go to the hospital the next morning to try to abort, but Newt the president (or almost president to be on establishment media circus, or rick santorum for that matter) has made a strict law that "tough shit" you have to have this baby... describe to me in detail, your scenario raising and loving this child, that you can't quite afford...

Well in the fantasy world where the President creates laws, life would suck except there's welfare for the poor and tons of charitable groups that would gladly help her to recover and care for the baby.

liberals, hate the Constitutional right too free speach and bearing arms, but killin babies is :thup:

describe to me in detail, your scenario raising and loving this child, that you can't quite afford...

That is operating under the assumption that this said women listen to this said politician who made this said law.

Where abortion is illegal, women subject themselves to very unsafe (and illegal) abortion procedures.

Oh, so the solution is to take it out on an unborn child?

Yeah that will just solve everything right??

Killing a kid solves all the problems??

In what universe is an abortion a time machine??

Last edited:
I'd have the baby anyway. I'm pro life.

I think he was looking for opinions from people who understand what its like to live in the real world.

It's not the real world to respect life... deal with the reality of the situation.. realize that the life you give would be accepted and loved by a family, even if you could not do it yourself??

Look.. I am one that supports abortion in situations of rape (as soon as possible), incest (as soon as possible), and the endangerment of the mother's life... and i am also one that knows of a woman who had cancer, found out she was pregnant, knew the chemo would hurt the child, and gave up her life by not getting treatment so that the child would have a better chance...

being against abortion as it stands is not living outside the real world

Ok lets play ball then: China army invades you and kicks your ass, and dumps a whole lot of innocent chinese rejects onto America (or mexico for petes sake) what do you do? :eek:

How can you kill something that hasn't been born yet?

I'd have the baby anyway. I'm pro life.

I think he was looking for opinions from people who understand what its like to live in the real world.

It's not the real world to respect life... deal with the reality of the situation.. realize that the life you give would be accepted and loved by a family, even if you could not do it yourself??

Look.. I am one that supports abortion in situations of rape (as soon as possible), incest (as soon as possible), and the endangerment of the mother's life... and i am also one that knows of a woman who had cancer, found out she was pregnant, knew the chemo would hurt the child, and gave up her life by not getting treatment so that the child would have a better chance...

being against abortion as it stands is not living outside the real world

Sure it is. When CG shows us all the unwanted kids she has adopted she may have a case. Until then, she's all talk just like all the other anti-woman people who are "pro-life". :cool:

How can you kill something that hasn't been born yet?

Using your logic since I was 3 weeks early I am not a valid individual...

Forum List

Back