How would you feel: you're a woman, raped, pregnant, politicians say no abortion

Last edited:
Sure it is. When CG shows us all the unwanted kids she has adopted she may have a case. Until then, she's all talk just like all the other anti-woman people who are "pro-life". :cool:

Anti woman? Hahaha. And you are claiming to be the one dealing with reality! This is so hilarious:)

Let's face it. Your pro abortion so you don't have to take responsibility for your actions. Claiming to be in favor of women is just how you justify your selfish desires.

So the rape victim deserved to be raped? How is forcing her to have the baby making her "take responsibility for her actions"?

How on earth do you get that from anything I said?

Anti woman? Hahaha. And you are claiming to be the one dealing with reality! This is so hilarious:)

Let's face it. Your pro abortion so you don't have to take responsibility for your actions. Claiming to be in favor of women is just how you justify your selfish desires.

So the rape victim deserved to be raped? How is forcing her to have the baby making her "take responsibility for her actions"?

You said I'm in favor of abortion because it lets women not have to take responsibility for their actions. So how is a rape victim "being forced to take responsibility for her actions"? What actions would that be exactly?

You said I'm in favor of abortion because it lets women not have to take responsibility for their actions. So how is a rape victim "being forced to take responsibility for her actions"? What actions would that be exactly?

No I said you favor it because You dont have to take responsibility for your actions.

Well how does it feel to be at the mercy of me??

I can make you say whatever I want..

Can you also make me a sweet avatar like yours while you're at it?

But I'm sure you knew I'd ask that already.

Yeah, I'm pretty bad ass at photoshop..

I bet you think I'm a liar about that too.......

No, of course not. I can see your immense talent on display in your avatar. You're obviously highly skilled. :eusa_eh:

No I said you favor it because You dont have to take responsibility for your actions.

This thread is about me? I wasn't aware that I was trying to have an abortion. Or that it was even possible for a guy. Learn something new every day.

No, of course not. I can see your immense talent on display in your avatar. You're obviously highly skilled. :eusa_eh:

Yeah, I only did half the album covers for the local artists around here - not to mention produced dozens of albums...

Not only that I did "in house advertising" for bars..

By all means I am a graphic artist...

Last edited:

Yeah, I only did half the album covers for the local artists around here - not to mention produced dozens of albums...

You're a regular renaissance man. It's obvious. You're obviously an expert in whatever you decide to do. If the music you produce is half as good as your photoshop skills, the world is yours for the taking. Go get 'em tiger!

I don't feel I need anything better than that.

You're right tho - that was me when I was 26 and now I'm 31..

How can you improve upon perfection? You hit that at 26 and I'm sure you're beating the recruiters away endlessly as they try to book you and your talents.

You're a regular renaissance man. It's obvious. You're obviously an expert in whatever you decide to do. If the music you produce is half as good as your photoshop skills, the world is yours for the taking. Go get 'em tiger!

Fuck photoshop - in present times the artistic skills extend far beyond photoshop...

I haven't done anything in a while but still...

I would give you some samples but they're all on my old computer..

I do have plenty of music online tho......

"How would you feel if" is an argument used by adolescents who are too ignorant to discuss a topic. I'm sure a reasonable access to abortion in "what if" situations would be agreeable to most reasonable people. The problem is that the left will not discuss reasonable limitations to the carnage.

Fuck photoshop - in present times the artistic skills extend far beyond photoshop...

Yeah, a true artist such as yourself can't be confined.

How can you improve upon perfection? You hit that at 26 and I'm sure you're beating the recruiters away endlessly as they try to book you and your talents.

Yeah right, individuals want to buy my music and my art....

My CD's sell like crack....

My services for album covers sell like crack...

Yeah, a true artist such as yourself can't be confined.

Do I seem confined? :lol:

I only produce everything from classical to rap (mostly rap)...

I just read about this Newt Gingrich lecturing others how they are wrong, anti catholics, because they support mourning after pill... so try to imagine you are a woman living in a ghetto (poor) and you were raped by some illegal ugly diseased man, and you go to the hospital the next morning to try to abort, but Newt the president (or almost president to be on establishment media circus, or rick santorum for that matter) has made a strict law that "tough shit" you have to have this baby... describe to me in detail, your scenario raising and loving this child, that you can't quite afford...

...or a church telling you you can't have an abortion! I thought the 1st amendment prevented that sort of thing. They should only be able to preach their faith, not stand in the doorway.

I just read about this Newt Gingrich lecturing others how they are wrong, anti catholics, because they support mourning after pill... so try to imagine you are a woman living in a ghetto (poor) and you were raped by some illegal ugly diseased man, and you go to the hospital the next morning to try to abort, but Newt the president (or almost president to be on establishment media circus, or rick santorum for that matter) has made a strict law that "tough shit" you have to have this baby... describe to me in detail, your scenario raising and loving this child, that you can't quite afford...

Your scenario is bullshit.

1. Pregnancies almost never happen as the result of rape. U Minnesota studied various aspects of 15,000 rape cases and ZERO resulted in pregnancy.

2. Knew a man whose wife developed some kind of disease that eats away at the spinal cord and she slowly died over the course of two years, and he did not have the right to simply kill her to get rid of her burden. Neither should women who fuck around and wind up pregnant.

Forum List

Back