Americas newest and greatest weapon against ....

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
photo_1328645288625-1-1.jpg

US President Barack Obama tested a new high-powered prototype Tuesday for his commander-in-chief's arsenal -- a high-powered marshmallow gun that sent a tasty missile screaming through the White House.
Splat! Geek-in-chief Obama tests marshmallow gun

Comment: Just so you know the establishment or should I say Obama are hard at work, protecting your freedoms. ...well, thats what they are all about...right?

To futher protect your freedoms, DC might attach Iran, which will bring China and Russia down on us. China has a pop of well over a billion people. And we gave a lot of our hard teck to both Russia and China, well at least under Clintong....;)

Yeah.... encouraging our youth in the sciences and giving them recognition for achievements in the sciences is so fucked up.

Dude, you suck... you have nothing, you bring nothing.

Yeah.... encouraging our youth in the sciences and giving them recognition for achievements in the sciences is so fucked up.

Dude, you suck... you have nothing, you bring nothing.

Well, I think we are doing great, we are up to marshmallows. ;)

Man... you thought that was, what? cute, funny?

You are just another one of these chicken littles around here always looking for a conspiracy, always believing what the AM radio boys tell you, or some right wing website. Of course, your a libertarian, so add a good dose of steroids to the right wing paranoia and we'll be getting with in a football field of you and Paulitician.

Man... you thought that was, what? cute, funny?

You are just another one of these chicken littles around here always looking for a conspiracy, always believing what the AM radio boys tell you, or some right wing website. Of course, your a libertarian, so add a good dose of steroids to the right wing paranoia and we'll be getting with in a football field of you and Paulitician.

The post was kind of a joke with a point. But I guess you missed it.

Forum List

Back