How would you feel: you're a woman, raped, pregnant, politicians say no abortion

Oh and I forgot.

Sometime a womans body will abort a pregnency all on its own.

Should a woman that has this happen to her, should she go to jail for her body performing an abortion?
Or at the least have to come in front of a Repub abortion council to answer for her bodies actions. That would teach her, eh all you right wingers.

Maybe the next thing right wingers want is to tell you how many children you must have.

Don't give the nutty bastards any new ideas.

Good point. But I bet some have already presented that idea.

Yes siree them Repubs sure are smart. The ranks of the poor is growing and poor children are among the largest growth group. But lets encourage poor people to not get an abortion but instead have that child.,

You have no means of support. Not a problem. Repubs luv welfare for babies. Have a baby with a congential heart defect, that may only live for a few years, don't abort that fetus. Wait and lets spend millions of Medicaid dollars trying to keep that baby alive for a few years.

Makes perfect sense to me. Then all those poor peoples babies that they didn't want grow up and vote Dem. That really pisses them off.

Yes sirree baby. Dem dare Repubcons sure do luv dem babies. Untill they are born. Then all you poor people that just had a baby you can't afford and didn't want, are on your own.

Crack addicted and having a baby. Not a problem. Except for the baby. Crack addiction
(according to my sil, a neo natal nurse) is not good for new borns. Something about the withdrawl seems to upset them. For months and months. Constant crying.

And fetal alcohol syndrome is really great for babies. Real low birth weight, real low IQ.
But by God that baby been born.

Which one of you anti abortion folks are lining up to adopt your very own unwanted, crack addicted, alcohol affected baby? They will make such productive citizens.

Or maybe you want to argue how it was so much better for the unwanted baby to be born only to die a few months later from the abuse heaped upon it.

And of course you Repubs are so concerned, untill they are born. It's like you Repubs have this fantasy that all babies are going to be born in this wonderful caring home. Where money is plentiful and healthcare available. Yea right.

Then there is the issue of welfare. How many of you right wingers HATE the fact that poor people have multiple kids to work the system for more money. Or hate those young poor women who have a kid because they want some one to love them.

Why are you not celebrating the fact, instead of bitching, that they (poor women) have so many kids that they can't' provide for, except through welfare, instead of having an abortion.

Are you repbubs in favor of large welfare families at this time?

And the real hell of it is...they believe life begins at ejaculation

Who is lying now?

The biggest liars in the world are on the Fox News payroll. Go Figure!

Don't be modest and sell yourself short... you're a better liar by far

So far at this site I'm batting 1000. Though challenged often no member has ever disproved a single fact that I have posted.

Yeah right.

You think an awful lot of yourself, little sheep. Maybe one day you'll be first in line at the slaughter house.

Good point. But I bet some have already presented that idea.

Yes siree them Repubs sure are smart. The ranks of the poor is growing and poor children are among the largest growth group. But lets encourage poor people to not get an abortion but instead have that child.,

You have no means of support. Not a problem. Repubs luv welfare for babies. Have a baby with a congential heart defect, that may only live for a few years, don't abort that fetus. Wait and lets spend millions of Medicaid dollars trying to keep that baby alive for a few years.

Makes perfect sense to me. Then all those poor peoples babies that they didn't want grow up and vote Dem. That really pisses them off.

Another point worth mentioning is their stance on capital punishment. They like to force indigent young women to have unwanted children so that after they grow up warped and kill someone they can incarcerate and annialate them.

Ask a woman that has been raped, repeatedly, by a diseased, ugly man and kept prisoner. A woman forced to have not one child by this rapist, but kept confined and had three.

Ask Jaycee Dugard what it's ike.

Another point worth mentioning is their stance on capital punishment. They like to force indigent young women to have unwanted children so that after they grow up warped and kill someone they can incarcerate and annialate them

Very poor baby makers are, in the long run, money makers. Ever look at how much it costs to keep someone in jail. And the Repubs are leading the way in private prisons for profit. Need to keep the cots full.

And of course the Repubs know that somewhere, if all abortions are stopped, that somewhere there may be a person born that can win the Presidency for the Repubs. They are just trying to even the odds I guess.

From the look of the current Repub candidates, they may have to wait a long time.

Another point worth mentioning is their stance on capital punishment. They like to force indigent young women to have unwanted children so that after they grow up warped and kill someone they can incarcerate and annialate them

Very poor baby makers are, in the long run, money makers. Ever look at how much it costs to keep someone in jail. And the Repubs are leading the way in private prisons for profit. Need to keep the cots full.

And of course the Repubs know that somewhere, if all abortions are stopped, that somewhere there may be a person born that can win the Presidency for the Repubs. They are just trying to even the odds I guess.

From the look of the current Repub candidates, they may have to wait a long time.

LOL on the candidates...this run will go down in infamy.

Yep...their priviti ing penal institutions almost matches their private health care. We're the only country in the world where over 500 companies make a profit off of sick people and we still rank 35th in the world when general health and longevity are measured. They've taken capitalism to new heights....or lows depending upon one's perspective.

These charts tell the story:

tumblr_lnq47faheW1qcq8hko1_500.gif

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

It's not the real world to respect life... deal with the reality of the situation.. realize that the life you give would be accepted and loved by a family, even if you could not do it yourself??

Look.. I am one that supports abortion in situations of rape (as soon as possible), incest (as soon as possible), and the endangerment of the mother's life... and i am also one that knows of a woman who had cancer, found out she was pregnant, knew the chemo would hurt the child, and gave up her life by not getting treatment so that the child would have a better chance...

being against abortion as it stands is not living outside the real world

Sure it is. When CG shows us all the unwanted kids she has adopted she may have a case. Until then, she's all talk just like all the other anti-woman people who are "pro-life". :cool:

Because one person is against abortion as it stands and does not adopt children makes their view wrong??

As stated, there are THOUSANDS of family looking to adopt infants...

If you're so willing to save the life of a heinous death row killer, you ought to be willing to save the life of an innocent unborn child and be willing to sacrifice some for them

:confused: Strawman much?

Yes sirree baby. Dem dare Repubcons sure do luv dem babies. Untill they are born. Then all you poor people that just had a baby you can't afford and didn't want, are on your own.

Crack addicted and having a baby. Not a problem. Except for the baby. Crack addiction
(according to my sil, a neo natal nurse) is not good for new borns. Something about the withdrawl seems to upset them. For months and months. Constant crying.

And fetal alcohol syndrome is really great for babies. Real low birth weight, real low IQ.
But by God that baby been born.

Which one of you anti abortion folks are lining up to adopt your very own unwanted, crack addicted, alcohol affected baby? They will make such productive citizens.

Or maybe you want to argue how it was so much better for the unwanted baby to be born only to die a few months later from the abuse heaped upon it.

And of course you Repubs are so concerned, untill they are born. It's like you Repubs have this fantasy that all babies are going to be born in this wonderful caring home. Where money is plentiful and healthcare available. Yea right.

Then there is the issue of welfare. How many of you right wingers HATE the fact that poor people have multiple kids to work the system for more money. Or hate those young poor women who have a kid because they want some one to love them.

Why are you not celebrating the fact, instead of bitching, that they (poor women) have so many kids that they can't' provide for, except through welfare, instead of having an abortion.

Are you repbubs in favor of large welfare families at this time?

And the real hell of it is...they believe life begins at ejaculation

well not in your case we don't. there are exceptions to every rule.

I think you're a fucking prat. So we're probably even.

Don't remember asking what you thought. We've established that your opinion isn't based upon the real world so you should probably just keep it to yourself. Thanks.

Actually there are women in the real world who have been raped and still chose not to abort.

Great, that was their choice.

I've bolded the key word for you.

Let me know your next brilliant point.

well not in your case we don't. there are exceptions to every rule.

I am sure (maybe) there is a coherent thought in that partial sentence. What is it?

How would you feel: you're a woman, raped, pregnant, politicians say no abortion

Fortunately politicians have no say in it, nor the voting public; Constitutional rights aren’t subject to majority rule.

They will NEVER overturn roe v wade, they will keep trying though.

Fight the stupidity that thinks THEIR religion should define the lives of others.

Oh and I forgot.

Sometime a womans body will abort a pregnency all on its own.

Should a woman that has this happen to her, should she go to jail for her body performing an abortion?
Or at the least have to come in front of a Repub abortion council to answer for her bodies actions. That would teach her, eh all you right wingers.

Maybe the next thing right wingers want is to tell you how many children you must have.

bona fide off the rail :cuckoo: a brain is a terrible thing to waste shame on ewe.

Don't remember asking what you thought. We've established that your opinion isn't based upon the real world so you should probably just keep it to yourself. Thanks.

Actually there are women in the real world who have been raped and still chose not to abort.

My point, dick weed, is that you claimed that an opinion you disagree with was not of the real world.

I just showed you the error in your so called thinking.

You're welcome.

And BTW before you try to pigeonhole me into some position, I happen to believe what anyone does to or with their own body is no one's business.

My point, dick weed, is that you claimed that an opinion you disagree with was not of the real world.

You're welcome.

And BTW before you try to pigeonhole me into some position, I happen to believe what anyone does to or with their own body is no one's business.

That's great. But you showed no error. Isolated cases don't make that the real world. Go ahead and start a semantics game though.

bona fide off the rail a brain is a terrible thing to waste shame on ewe.

Really??? That is exactly the path that Rethugs in Alabama were heading down.

Before enough people came to their senses. But that is the direction they wanted to go.

Maybe I stretch it a little. But not to much. Cause I don't have to. Rethugs think this shit up themselves.

You're welcome.

That's great. But you showed no error. Isolated cases don't make that the real world. Go ahead and start a semantics game though.

Try and defend your error but you will fail.

The fact that an opinion differs from your personal bias does not lessen the reality of that opinion.

You do not define reality.

And BTW in the "real" world women have been raped and have carried the resulting child of that rape to term

You're welcome.

Try and defend your error but you will fail.

The fact that an opinion differs from your personal bias does not lessen the reality of that opinion.

You do not define reality.

And BTW in the "real" world women have been raped and have carried the resulting child of that rape to term

Semantics. Keep playing that game. It's all you have buddy.

Forum List

Back