How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

I think that this is a dumb question. I doubt that God exists. If/when I see him (he proves to me that he exists), then of course I am going to say that I was wrong and do what I can (if given the chance) to please him in an effort to get salvation.

I think that this is a dumb question. I doubt that God exists. If/when I see him (he proves to me that he exists), then of course I am going to say that I was wrong and do what I can (if given the chance) to please him in an effort to get salvation.

But many will not do as you do,i find that interesting someone seeing they're wrong and still will not change course.

May i suggest you spend lot's of time studying the bible ? it becomes really clear that this book was in inspired by God and not just 40 authors over many years.

Youwereyadaya:
We don't have ANY choice here, we are born here, without choice or preference, we get what we are given. GOD can go silently screw her/him/their holy ass self. I want God revealed once and for all, all the atheists in the world silently want that, truth be known.

I don't insult him, madam. Well, not anymore than I do the Easter Bunny. Your point? Should I bow before images of Pink Rabbits, too?

Last edited:

But many will not do as you do,i find that interesting someone seeing they're wrong and still will not change course.

May i suggest you spend lot's of time studying the bible ? it becomes really clear that this book was in inspired by God and not just 40 authors over many years.

I don't insult him, madam. Well, not anymore than I do the Easter Bunny. Your point? Should I bow before images of Pink Rabbits, too?

I can't imagine that someone, once proven without a doubt that god exists, would not change. Anyway, I read the Bible, several times, very analytically, years ago. I even read apologetic books. The Bible has too many inconsistent sentences and absurdities for me to believe it to be the inspired, truthful, factual, word of God. It strikes me as a collection of imaginative stories, written years ago and compiled by "wishful thinkers" hoping to explain the unknown and to convince themselves and others that there is more to life than death.

Last edited:

Not madam, guess again :lol:

I think my point was directed at the ones that would not change their views.

Getting on the knees might be wise.

I can't imagine that someone, once proven without a doubt that god exists, would not change. Anyway, I read the Bible, several times, very analytically, years ago. I even read apologetic books. The Bible has too many inconsistent sentences and absurdities for me to believe it to be the inspired, truthful, factual, word of God. It strikes me as a collection of imaginative stories, written years ago and compiled by "wishful thinkers" hoping to explain the unknown and to convince themselves and others that there is more to life than death.

I have studied it for 40 years and it gives me the opposite view.

If someone read it in a literal sense then you would be right.

But reading where you see what you think are contradictions and finding an explanation you will see it does not contradict itself.

Like for instance with a thourough study you can see what hell really is. Many don't put the time into seeing that hell is not a place of literal torment ,it's nothing more than death and mankinds grave.

Another example is many believe we are all gonna be in heaven but with a thorough study it is clear mankind will always be here on earth. The small crowd Jesus speaks of are the ones that will be in heaven and rule as kings with Christ over mankind that is here on the earth.

If somebody professing to be jesus approached me id ask to see the holes in his hands and feet and ask him to do a illusion trick involving bread and fishes
As a physicist, I would want to see him walk on water.

Walking on water is much harder than just standing on water. It's the same thing I ask of all who claim to have faith in God. By faith Peter walked on water and all who have faith in God are supposed to be able to do what Jesus and the Apostles did.

I have a few questions for the anti God crowd.

This is for those that have parents that believe in God,how do you tell your parents you don't believe in God ?

1.Do you say College taught me there is no God.

2. Do you say it's not cool to believe in God.

3. Do you say you don't believe in fairytales.

4. Do you say there is no evidence of God.

5. Do you say only people that are nuts believe in God.

6. Do you simply keep your views on it from them.
Well, my parents found out I was a nonbeliever the same time I found it out. In my Catholic grammar school I asked a question none of the priests and nuns could answer and they called me a heretic and called my parents at home to find out who told me such blasphemy, not believing that a 7 year old could come up with such a devastating question on their own.

My parents gave me a beating for embarrassing them.
Praise God.

If somebody professing to be jesus approached me id ask to see the holes in his hands and feet and ask him to do a illusion trick involving bread and fishes

Walking on water is much harder than just standing on water. It's the same thing I ask of all who claim to have faith in God. By faith Peter walked on water and all who have faith in God are supposed to be able to do what Jesus and the Apostles did.

It also say's that faith can move mountains so do the mountains really move ?

For your listening pleasure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BDYBGhSgI&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Only Love Remains‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlL8LayF0uw&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Your Hands - JJ Heller‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6J5TzSE_18]YouTube - ‪Addison Road - What Do I Know Of Holy w/Lyrics‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUM86eL6tVw]YouTube - ‪Love Me - JJ Heller‬‏[/ame]

Love brings peace.

This is for those that have parents that believe in God,how do you tell your parents you don't believe in God ?

Well, my parents found out I was a nonbeliever the same time I found it out. In my Catholic grammar school I asked a question none of the priests and nuns could answer and they called me a heretic and called my parents at home to find out who told me such blasphemy, not believing that a 7 year old could come up with such a devastating question on their own.

Praise God.

So what did you ask ?

I wonder, did God (assuming S/HE exists) make man in his own image? I have this sense that maybe not. Maybe God takes on the image of those man harmed while on earth?

For example, the Racist dies and meets St. Peter (or whomsoever is the gatekeeper to heaven) and St. Peter says, go through door number 1. Inside is one of God's evaluators. Behind door number 1 is a very heavy black women in a ruby red robe with the voice of Aretha Franklin, reading from the book of the racists life. He can hearher, "tsk, tsk, Oh my, Dear God No, oh, that's terrible" before she looks up and with a tear in her eye, says, "I'm sorry, I can't recommend your admission".

With that the racist hears a the sound of a giant thunder clap, a flash bright as the noonday sun and feels himself in free fall. His next conscious thought is the pain of a slap on his black ass on the day of his new birth.

A similar experience awaits the poacher who shot game for the simple pleasure of the kill. Only he is directed to door number two, where a large bear stand 11 feet tall on his hind legs. Soon he too finds himself, now a fawn, watching from the trees as his mother lies on the forrest floor, dead from a sportsman's bow.

What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

when and if that day ever comes, I'll let you know.

The bible has given too much evidence about the future that was accurate to ever doubt this day is approaching.

The sentences that foretold things that did happen were kept. Predictions that failed were thrown out. It is too bad that prophesies did not give specific dates.

when and if that day ever comes, I'll let you know.

The bible has given too much evidence about the future that was accurate to ever doubt this day is approaching.

The sentences that foretold things that did happen were kept. Predictions that failed were thrown out. It is too bad that prophesies did not give specific dates.

How about Jesus's prediction of the destruction of Israel and the temple,it was written 40 years before it happened.

The book of Ezekiel predicted the date Israel would become a nation again just before the end comes.

How would Ezekiel know the exact date when Israel would become a nation again.

May 14, 1948
(Midnight, Iyar 6)

This document is for printing purposes

Main text: Ezekiel 36-40

Summarized:

From the date when Ezekiel measured the visionary temple in Ezekiel 40 unto 1948 when Israel became a nation again are 1260 plus 1260 years.

It happens that 1260 plus 1260 days is an important seven-year period in the bible, spoken of in Rev. 11-13 and elsewhere. (360 x 7 days.)

573 BC Nisan 10, plus 1260 years plus 1260 years
= AD 1948 Pentecost

Why Israel became a nation when it did, to the very day. Bible Prophecy Numbers 1260 x 2 years.

Last edited:

It also say's that faith can move mountains so do the mountains really move ?

For your listening pleasure.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BDYBGhSgI&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Only Love Remains‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlL8LayF0uw&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Your Hands - JJ Heller‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6J5TzSE_18"]YouTube - ‪Addison Road - What Do I Know Of Holy w/Lyrics‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUM86eL6tVw"]YouTube - ‪Love Me - JJ Heller‬‏[/ame]

Love brings peace.
Of course mountains don't move, but neither Jesus nor any of the apostles physically moved a mountain. However according to the bible Jesus and Peter physically walked on water.

You found my weakness though, I'm married to music and listened to all 4 songs. However I could not identify with the lyrics.

Love and hate cannot live together in one person.

Yes and no:

You can love justice and hate injustice at the same time.
But you are right, if you cannot forgive injustice,
that limits your ability to promote justice in good faith if you harbor ill will from the past.

You can love people and hate how we get divided against each other.
But you are right, if you cannot forgive that division
then how can you work with all people to overcome it.

Dear Ed: Sorry to hear this.
There is nothing wrong with being born a Gentile.
If there is a God in charge of creating all things and beings,
surely this must be part of a such a God's plan and cannot be against it.

I'm sorry if you suffered abuse from those who reject by misunderstanding.
The gentiles serve an equal purpose; there is no reason to reject
people who live by natural laws, as these are governed by truth and justice
the same as the divine laws are.

If you abuse or violate your own natural laws of reason and logic,
it is right to judge your judgment as right or wrong in seeking to correct error.

So it is only natural to judge you by your own standards and words,
but does not make sense to reject you for having a secular system of reasoning
to arrive at conclusions of what is true and what is consistent.

I believe that exists for a reason, and is used for good purpose
in order to establish truth across all the human spectrum of belief and cultural expressions.

Yours truly,
Emily

Praise God.

Forum List

Back