How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

The expected response form each side of the issue.

No minds/hearts will be changed here.

Devotion and ridicule are hard-set traits.

'Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess' doesn't mean 'some will, some won't'.

More people than not will get a huge surprise. Myself probably included.

:cool:

So all will confess of all the lies they have told? And the sins they have done?
Damn! that will take a few years.

The lines at the confessionals will be worse than the gas lines of 1980. :lol: :lol:

It will take years for the Christians to relieve their guilt before Jesus bothers with us non believers.

I think it would be a hoot!

In the words of GW.."Bring Him On!!!" I'm good with it...my honesty will stand up to any Christian's.

It would be something to watch.

Apparently the free will of humans will evaporate and all will just automatically worship Jesus.

will the people give all their money to the churches?

Hey now wait just a darn minute! didn't this all happen a few weeks ago?

Last edited:
It would be something to watch.

Apparently the free will of humans will evaporate and all will just automatically worship Jesus.

will the people give all their money to the churches?

Hey now wait just a darn minute! didn't this all happen a few weeks ago?

I think "He" has a lot more explaining to do than we do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So all will confess of all the lies they have told? And the sins they have done?

Well i should come clean. The bible say's before the LAMB comes everyone who will live on their name will be found written in LAMB'S book of life. It also say's that when he comes he is coming with the armies of heaven and they're coming to battle.

It say's that every eye shall see him coming,you know it sounds kinda scary to me and he is no longer converting he is judging when he comes.

Rev 1:5 even from Jesus Christ the faithful Witness, the First-born from the dead and the Ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
Rev 1:6 and made us kings and priests to God and His Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
Rev 1:7 Behold, He comes with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, and those who pierced Him will see Him, and all the kindreds of the earth will wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.
Rev 1:8 I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, says the Lord, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 19:14 And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies, being gathered to make war against Him who sat on the horse, and against His army. Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet doing signs before it, (by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast), and those who had worshiped his image. The two were thrown alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the rest were slain by the sword of Him who sat on the horse, it proceeding out of His mouth. And all the birds were filled from their flesh.

Rev 3:5 The one who overcomes, this one will be clothed in white clothing. And I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Rev 20:15 And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire.

Sorry if i was painting the wrong picture.

Last edited:

Well i should come clean. The bible say's before the LAMB comes everyone who will live on their name will be found written in LAMB'S book of life. It also say's that when he comes he is coming with the armies of heaven and they're coming to battle.

It say's that every eye shall see him coming,you know it sounds kinda scary to me and he is no longer converting he is judging when he comes.

Rev 1:5 even from Jesus Christ the faithful Witness, the First-born from the dead and the Ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
Rev 1:6 and made us kings and priests to God and His Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
Rev 1:7 Behold, He comes with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, and those who pierced Him will see Him, and all the kindreds of the earth will wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.
Rev 1:8 I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, says the Lord, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 19:14 And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies, being gathered to make war against Him who sat on the horse, and against His army. Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet doing signs before it, (by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast), and those who had worshiped his image. The two were thrown alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the rest were slain by the sword of Him who sat on the horse, it proceeding out of His mouth. And all the birds were filled from their flesh.

Rev 3:5 The one who overcomes, this one will be clothed in white clothing. And I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Rev 20:15 And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire.

"he is coming with the armies of heaven and they're coming to battle."

Sounds like some of that Ezekeil spaceman shit.

That's what we get for sending I Love Lucy out into the universe on those damn radio and television broadcasts....

Damn the luck we didn't invent cable first.

"he is coming with the armies of heaven and they're coming to battle."

Sounds like some of that Ezekeil spaceman shit.

That's what we get for sending I Love Lucy out into the universe on those damn radio and television broadcasts....

Damn the luck we didn't invent cable first.

Huggy i don't think anyone will take that day as lightly as you are taking this day.

Oh and Huggy it's gonna be like it's in HD.

Last edited:
Revelations was written by a crazy man in prison.
It is the odd book out in the new testament.

but it had to be included in the new testament in order to spread enough fear for christianity to survive.

Last edited:
What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

We are saved by grace through faith. Once Jesus comes back in glory all will see him. Faith will no longer be possible. You cant have faith that he is real and the son of God once you see him in glory because then it is proven to you.

Redemption will not be possible at that time. There will be no more forgiveness. Those whose names are in the lambs book of life will be with him in heaven. Those who rejected him will realize the error of their ways and realize its too late to do anything about it. They will be told to depart because he does not know them.

If somebody professing to be jesus approached me id ask to see the holes in his hands and feet and ask him to do a illusion trick involving bread and fishes

If somebody professing to be jesus approached me id ask to see the holes in his hands and feet and ask him to do a illusion trick involving bread and fishes

This is what you will see..

Rev 1:14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow. And His eyes were like a flame of fire.
Rev 1:15 And His feet were like burnished brass having been fired in a furnace. And His voice was like the sound of many waters.
Rev 1:16 And He had seven stars in His right hand, and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword. And His face was like the sun shining in its strength.
Rev 1:17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying to me, Do not fear, I am the First and the Last,
Rev 1:18 and the Living One, and I became dead, and behold, I am alive for ever and ever, Amen. And I have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 19:15 And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, so that with it He should strike the nations. And He will shepherd them with a rod of iron. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And He has on His garment, and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Rev 19:17 And I saw one angel standing in the sun. And he cried with a great voice, saying to all the birds that fly in mid-heaven, Come and gather together to the supper of the great God,
Rev 19:18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of commanders, and the flesh of strong ones, and the flesh of horses, and those sitting on them, and the flesh of all, both free and slave, both small and great

This might be a reach but i don't think you will.

Hypothetical: I would weep, and I would rejoice, and I would welcome Jesus. What would you do if the Loch Ness monster was in your bathtub, Boy-o?

Last edited:
I have a few questions for the anti God crowd.

This is for those that have parents that believe in God,how do you tell your parents you don't believe in God ?

1.Do you say College taught me there is no God.

2. Do you say it's not cool to believe in God.

3. Do you say you don't believe in fairytales.

4. Do you say there is no evidence of God.

5. Do you say only people that are nuts believe in God.

6. Do you simply keep your views on it from them.

Youwereyadayada:
We don't have ANY choice here, we are born here, without choice or preference, we get what we are given. GOD can go silently screw her/him/their holy ass self. I want God revealed once and for all, all the atheists in the world silently want that, truth be known.

Last edited:
How will they react? The same way they will when there is no more polar cap and the midwest is nothing but water.

Youwereyadaya:
We don't have ANY choice here, we are born here, without choice or preference, we get what we are given. GOD can go silently screw her/him/their holy ass self. I want God revealed once and for all, all the atheists in the world silently want that, truth be known.

When God reveals himself to you would you want to do what's pleasing to him or do things that insult him ?

Forum List

Back