How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

I have a few questions for the anti God crowd.

This is for those that have parents that believe in God,how do you tell your parents you don't believe in God ?

1.Do you say College taught me there is no God.

2. Do you say it's not cool to believe in God.

3. Do you say you don't believe in fairytales.

4. Do you say there is no evidence of God.

5. Do you say only people that are nuts believe in God.

6. Do you simply keep your views on it from them.
Well, my parents found out I was a nonbeliever the same time I found it out. In my Catholic grammar school I asked a question none of the priests and nuns could answer and they called me a heretic and called my parents at home to find out who told me such blasphemy, not believing that a 7 year old could come up with such a devastating question on their own.

My parents gave me a beating for embarrassing them.
Praise God.

So what did you ask ?
You have to understand that up to that point I believed everything my parents and teachers told me about Jesus. At that age in my mind Jesus was the ultimate superhero. I had no idea what a heretic was. But unfortunately I was born with a logical mind and thought in chronological order and made the mistake of asking a child's question based on the chronology of the bible fully expecting my teachers to have the answer.

We were taught that we were never alone when we were one with God, and we were only alone when we are separated from God by sin. So I asked:

Chronologically, Adam was not separated from God by sin until AFTER Eve was created. So before Eve was created, Adam was in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God.

So how could Adam have been so "alone" it was "not good" BEFORE he was separated from God by sin??????

Gen 2: 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Last edited:
If somebody professing to be jesus approached me id ask to see the holes in his hands and feet and ask him to do a illusion trick involving bread and fishes
As a physicist, I would want to see him walk on water.

Walking on water is much harder than just standing on water. It's the same thing I ask of all who claim to have faith in God. By faith Peter walked on water and all who have faith in God are supposed to be able to do what Jesus and the Apostles did.

Dear Ed: Would you be okay with proving scientifically how "spiritual healing" works as a natural process? I believe science and medicine can do this, and it will help stop fraudulent faith healers by teaching the difference in what methods work and why.

I believe this is one way to demonstrate there is validity to why Christians
insist on praying in the name of Jesus only. Although other scientific research
on general prayer shows that other denominations have the same effects.
In the case of demonic deliverance, I believe Christian authority is unique
in addressing the entities and influences that invade people's minds.
In other forms of prayer, science shows universality across the board,
even nontheists as having similar processes going on.

I believe it is also ethically and maybe legally necessary to research
spiritual healing in order to protect people from criminal illness that
otherwise threatens personal and public safety.

If this can be proven medically to work, to help cure sick people of
voices and addictions caused by demonic oppression or delusions,
I believe it would reform mental health, criminal justice, and other social institutions.
Instead of punishing people for being sick, where they hide from the law,
the families could seek treatment before someone gets hurt or killed by sick people.
They may still require detention and supervision, for seriously dangerous cases,
so I hope science could develop ways to detect such abnormal brain functions
BEFORE anyone commits a crime because of delusions/voices in their heads.

Here are some sources pointing toward medical study and research:
* HEALING by Francis MacNutt, edition 1999 or later cites a medical
study on rheumatoid arthritis with permanent cure attributed to the healing prayer
(note: this is not supernatural, it is a methodic process of identifying unforgiven
issues in someone's personal or spiritual past, praying for forgiveness and removal
of unnatural blockages attached either mentally emotionally spiritually even
physical imbalances, and then allowing the natural healing energy to flow in full.
so the results can vary from partial to complete cure, or no effect at all, though
most people report an increase in either spiritual or mental health if not physical also)
* GLIMPSES OF THE DEVIL by Scott Peck
after observing two cases of schizophrenia and the effect of exorcism to rid the
patients of the demonic voices and control over their minds and free will,
Peck urged fellow members of the psychiatric profession to pursue further
research and development in this field of diagnosis and treatment as valid.
Even though he could not prove it was on a spiritual level as he became convinced
(he started the study intending to disprove any spiritual entities, and to prove it
was all delusional and explicable as coming from the patient's mind)
he did see that the scientific method could be applied, and the steps and symptoms
followed a definite enough pattern to where such cases could be diagnosed.

Would you be interested in this, Ed?

If this could be proven, I think the collaboration between science and religion
would be worthy of a Nobel Prize because of the peace it would bring to the world.

Ohh it will be a big theatrical event?

will he look like a smeitic/arabic person both in skintone and dress?

I just cannot see many on the far right falling down and worshipping an arabic looking person.

Dear USCitizen: I find truth/justice speaks/appears/reveals to different people in different ways. When we all realize we are pointing to the same truth, that is what it means for all to see. It will be mindopening, and to some people whose minds were closed that is mindblowing and painful; to people whose minds were open it is more like narrowing it down to where we all agree. It is humbling all the same, liberating and awesome.

People will rejoice. Only those who sought pleasure in destroying other people by discrediting whole groups will have their own books thrown at themselves. So that may be a bit painful and not so much fun. Maybe some of those with ill will toward others will repent; but the people who truly sought the truth for truth sake, not to make other people wrong because of past dislikes or grudges, people REALLY asking for truth will find it and be glad, though you have to give up everything in the process, let go of all that you thought you knew, in order to see the whole truth that is greater than all of us combined.

So we are all made more humbled by it, in that sense, equal peers.

Wow..i'm surprised you haven't gotten more response to this. I can't believe the "anti-God" crowd has nothing to say! Lol!
As for me...I can't wait until He comes! And i can't wait to see their reactions and what the WILL do when they see it's all true :)

Maybe deep down they are believers it's just hard for them to come up with words to say how they will deal with it when he comes.

Funny they're not responding to the other thread either,that thread asks if they would like to live in the world God has promised will come.

Yes, what a world this will be some day when he comes.

Dear YWC and CJ:
I didn't know what anit God meant, I didn't realize you were addressing anti-God.
The only way you could say I am "anti-God" is whatever negative image of God is that atheists are so against, I am also against teaching God that way!
So in this sense, I do align with atheists on a common goal, though I do
so because I believe in a universal God to bring universal salvation through Christ Jesus for all humanity including secular gentiles (nontheists, Buddhists, atheists, agnostics, etc.)

I believe truth and justice is established by applying both faith and reason
where man's individual free will and God's will or greater good will for all
agree in harmony.

So I believe that Jew and Gentile will be one in agreement,
the divine laws and the natural laws both fulfilled in Christ Jesus or Restorative Justice.

If somebody professing to be jesus approached me id ask to see the holes in his hands and feet and ask him to do a illusion trick involving bread and fishes

Walking on water is much harder than just standing on water. It's the same thing I ask of all who claim to have faith in God. By faith Peter walked on water and all who have faith in God are supposed to be able to do what Jesus and the Apostles did.

he came back tried to walk on water and sunk

see i said you aint jesus cus you cant do it
give me a break he said i didnt have fucking holes in my feet last time

It also say's that faith can move mountains so do the mountains really move ?

For your listening pleasure.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BDYBGhSgI&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Only Love Remains‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlL8LayF0uw&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Your Hands - JJ Heller‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6J5TzSE_18"]YouTube - ‪Addison Road - What Do I Know Of Holy w/Lyrics‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUM86eL6tVw"]YouTube - ‪Love Me - JJ Heller‬‏[/ame]

Love brings peace.
Of course mountains don't move, but neither Jesus nor any of the apostles physically moved a mountain. However according to the bible Jesus and Peter physically walked on water.

You found my weakness though, I'm married to music and listened to all 4 songs. However I could not identify with the lyrics.

Yeah peter had faith to start it but needed Jesus to keep him from sinking.

I guess it is truly about how strong your faith is.

Matt 14:22-33

22 Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. 23 After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, 24 and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it.
25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear.

27 But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”

28 “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”

29 “Come,” he said.

Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”

31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

I believe that's what makes the mountains move or us to be able to walk on water we have to have strong faith and believe that God can do what we have faith in for it to happen.

There was a story of a woman who reached out and just touched Jesus's clothing and she was healed from her affliction. Jesus said her faith healed her Jesus actually healed her but it was because of her faith he healed her.

Same can be said for peter walking on water and faith moving mountains.

i believe we would act damned surprised!

You're correct.

2Pe 3:10 The day of the Lord's return will surprise us like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a loud noise, and the heat will melt the whole universe. Then the earth and everything on it will be seen for what they are.

What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

I'd ask him why, if he was Jewish, his mom and dad gave him a Puerto Rican name?

No I won't ask for forgiveness.

His death implied that it was already mine to begin with.

Doubt me?

Look it up in the New Testament.

I believe that's what makes the mountains move or us to be able to walk on water we have to have strong faith and believe that God can do what we have faith in for it to happen.

There was a story of a woman who reached out and just touched Jesus's clothing and she was healed from her affliction. Jesus said her faith healed her Jesus actually healed her but it was because of her faith he healed her.

Same can be said for peter walking on water and faith moving mountains.

I believe it's plate tectonics caused by convection currents in the earths mantle.

If Jesus comes again it will be the religious zealots who crucify him again, not the "anti-God" crowd

Anti-GOD crowd? Is anyone really "anti-GOD?" I mean there are believers, those who are not sure, and non-believers. Are the non-believers really "anti-GOD?" Or do they simply not believe in GOD? I'm not sure a lack of faith or belief makes one "anti-GOD." Anyway, I've never met anyone who was "anti-GOD..."

Anti-GOD crowd? Is anyone really "anti-GOD?" I mean there are believers, those who are not sure, and non-believers. Are the non-believers really "anti-GOD?" Or do they simply not believe in GOD? I'm not sure a lack of faith or belief makes one "anti-GOD." Anyway, I've never met anyone who was "anti-GOD..."

Good point. But there are people who are anti-believer though.

Forum List

Back