How Will Christians React if Jesus Never Comes?

We have been living in a relative paradise considering most of the history of the world. We have had unprecedented peace. We have had unprecedented liberty.

Dude, what planet do you live on, we're involved in 2 wars of our own making, and have troops in about another 15 countries, as well, the US spends more on weapons than the rest of the world put together! As well, we're being attacked by muslims and home grown crazies like McVeigh, never mind that we're being invaded by Mexico.

Ya, very peaceful.

He is coming back. Its just a matter of faith.

We should not put to much emphasis on when.

Live you life like he is coming back the next minute.

Praise and glorify his name continually.

Continue to honor the Father by praising the name of the Son and look to the Holy Spirit for comfort.

We have been living in a relative paradise considering most of the history of the world. We have had unprecedented peace. We have had unprecedented liberty.

Dude, what planet do you live on, we're involved in 2 wars of our own making, and have troops in about another 15 countries, as well, the US spends more on weapons than the rest of the world put together! As well, we're being attacked by muslims and home grown crazies like McVeigh, never mind that we're being invaded by Mexico.

Ya, very peaceful.

We're told in Matthew that there will be wars and rumors of war, before the end comes. We're told not to fear because these things must happen. The way the world is right now, I (and many others) believe the end is near...we have several wars going now at once, there's rumors of more (N Korea for example). Many other prophesies that needed to happen before the end HAS happened, for example Israel becoming a nation (1948). We're told once that happened, not all who were alive at that time will die before the end comes. So, if a baby was born on that day, he/she would now be about 63 yrs old. So actually, it COULD happen any time.

Ya, very peaceful.

We're told in Matthew that there will be wars and rumors of war, before the end comes. We're told not to fear because these things must happen. The way the world is right now, I (and many others) believe the end is near...we have several wars going now at once, there's rumors of more (N Korea for example). Many other prophesies that needed to happen before the end HAS happened, for example Israel becoming a nation (1948). We're told once that happened, not all who were alive at that time will die before the end comes. So, if a baby was born on that day, he/she would now be about 63 yrs old. So actually, it COULD happen any time.

So basically you're ok with starting bogus wars and killing all the people we've killed because it says it's ok in the bible? Man, it's hard to argue with the mentally insane.

Ya, very peaceful.

So basically you're ok with starting bogus wars and killing all the people we've killed because it says it's ok in the bible? Man, it's hard to argue with the mentally insane.

Where did i say i was ok with wars??? I'm only stating that this is talked about in the Bible that these things will happen, that doesn't mean i like it! There's alot of stuff in the Bible that Christians do not necessarily like. I hate war, my son has been to Iraq 3 times! So i would appreciate it if you didn't "assume" these things because you're completely wrong!

Ya, very peaceful.

She's talking about what the Bible says is happening/will happen. At what point did she indicate anywhere how she feels about it, or if she's ok with it? In addition, at what point did she say that the Bible says it's 'ok'. All this stuff happens because of the sinful state of mankind as a whole. We are each accountable individually anyhow.

Using the mentally insane insult to believers is getting really old. Just because you haven't experienced God yet, or don't believe the Bible, or whatever, doesn't mean He doesn't exist and doesn't give you the right to falsely call people insane.

Where did i say i was ok with wars??? I'm only stating that this is talked about in the Bible that these things will happen, that doesn't mean i like it! There's alot of stuff in the Bible that Christians do not necessarily like. I hate war, my son has been to Iraq 3 times! So i would appreciate it if you didn't "assume" these things because you're completely wrong!

Haha, I was just typing while you were! wow at both our responses! lol

Exactly, some people assume way too much about Christians. When I first went into a church I was afraid of being judged to death. The opposite was true, I was received with loving arms. Now I know why I was so afraid. On the outside of His kingdom there is far more false judging and assuming goin on.

Sorry, but you guys agree with a book of fiction that says our country should attack everyone in sight. Nobody's forcing you to believe that a book of fiction is real, you do it because you like it/agree with it.

And btw, no, the bible doesn't say that for Jesus to come back that we have to wage war on as many people as we can.

Did your son going 3 times to iraq to fight for oil actually change anything? Or is he going to be psychologically messed up from war for no reason at all?

Sorry, but you guys agree with a book of fiction that says our country should attack everyone in sight. Nobody's forcing you to believe that a book of fiction is real, you do it because you like it/agree with it.

And btw, no, the bible doesn't say that for Jesus to come back that we have to wage war on as many people as we can.

Did your son going 3 times to iraq to fight for oil actually change anything? Or is he going to be psychologically messed up from war for no reason at all?

I'm just gonna pray for you. Dissing someone's son for serving in the military is just plain coldhearted.

Not a diss, just a question.

PS I don't blindly support our troops in bogus wars. It's just as patriotic to be against all the killing we're doing for oil and other douche reasons.

PS I don't blindly support our troops in bogus wars. It's just as patriotic to be against all the killing we're doing for oil and other douche reasons.

You can believe what you want to, makes no matter to me. But my son loves the Army life, he's training with special forces now because he CARES about our country. And i thank God every day that Chris loves the Lord with all his heart...God has protected Chris several times when we could have lost him. I don't care what you think of the war, any war, but to not support our troops who are doing the best job they can and risking their lives just makes me sick.

You can believe what you want to, makes no matter to me. But my son loves the Army life, he's training with special forces now because he CARES about our country. And i thank God every day that Chris loves the Lord with all his heart...God has protected Chris several times when we could have lost him. I don't care what you think of the war, any war, but to not support our troops who are doing the best job they can and risking their lives just makes me sick.

Fighting bogus wars is nothing to be proud of. And if he loves the army life, he's either got no other prospects in life, or he's gay.

Fighting bogus wars is nothing to be proud of. And if he loves the army life, he's either got no other prospects in life, or he's gay.

And now you are dissin. Wasn't hard to guess it was coming. It's a mighty high horse you are riding looking down on others.

Forum List

Back