How Will Christians React if Jesus Never Comes?

They already do. The US is still relatively safe...but it won't be for long. Just read stuff that the Christian haters on here write....look at my siggy, or anything Sky Dancer writes...

I don't believe paranoia is helpful to anyone. Non-believers in this country represent around 10% of the population. You still outnumber us about 10 to 1.

Yeah but who controls the military ?

There are actually higher rates of religious involvement AMONG military personnel than in the overall population.

I don't believe paranoia is helpful to anyone. Non-believers in this country represent around 10% of the population. You still outnumber us about 10 to 1.

Yeah but who controls the military ?

There are actually higher rates of religious involvement AMONG military personnel than in the overall population.

Well it won't be much of a war.

Rev 16:14 For they are spirits of demons, working miracles, which go forth to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that day, the great day of God Almighty.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
Rev 6:16 And they said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him sitting on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;
Rev 6:17 for the great day of His wrath has come, and who will be able to stand?

Last edited:
And Christ will ride in from the east. And lo he will farteth in the face of self righteousness and the powerful will wither in his wind.

In light of the other thread, I find this an interesting question, as well. I'm a prolific reader of science fiction, and several authors have dealt with this question: How long will believers wait before losing faith?

It's been 2,000 years. At what point do you believe that Christianity will lose faith in Christ's return? Never? In 1,000 more years? In 5,000 more years? What impact does the non-returning of Christ have on the belief system?

After all, it's been predicted hundreds of times, to no avail. Would we have any reason to believe that it actually will occur?

What annoys you the most legs? Faith or Christianity? What are agnostics going to do if Al Gore's theory on global warming is proven wrong?

In light of the other thread, I find this an interesting question, as well. I'm a prolific reader of science fiction, and several authors have dealt with this question: How long will believers wait before losing faith?

It's been 2,000 years. At what point do you believe that Christianity will lose faith in Christ's return? Never? In 1,000 more years? In 5,000 more years? What impact does the non-returning of Christ have on the belief system?

After all, it's been predicted hundreds of times, to no avail. Would we have any reason to believe that it actually will occur?

Well since we will never know when he is supposed to come how will we ever know if he did not come?

Well since we will never know when he is supposed to come how will we ever know if he did not come?

And we do not know if he will ever come either.

Or perhaps he did come back and took the 24 back with him that were worthy?

And we do not know if he will ever come either.

Those that believe know he is coming.

Well it's a direct contradiction of the bible to do so...

Yeppers.

Bible also tells us also there will be false prophets, etc.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

What if he's already been and no-one believed him?
Or, just like last time, only a few did.

Oh no...you know what...it was Glenn Beck...and now he's gone!!!

I would not want to be in some of the posters in this forums shoes when he comes.

Rev 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet like a dead person. But he put his right hand on me and said: Don't be afraid! I am the first, the last,

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the non-believer on that day.

But it might scare us so much our faces will be glued to the ground.

I would not want to be in some of the posters in this forums shoes when he comes.

Rev 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet like a dead person. But he put his right hand on me and said: Don't be afraid! I am the first, the last,

See even the bible says it has already happened.
That is written in past tense.

WHy does it please you so much to create a fantasy life in which unbelievers are destroyed? You'd make an interesting psychological study.

What, did an atheist kid push you down on the playground or something?

See even the bible says it has already happened.
That is written in past tense.

Oh no,that was john that was recording the prophecy,he got to see the end in a vision.

No one will mistake Jesus for anything BUT Jesus when he comes, you see he will be at the head of an Army of Angels. Man will revolt and there will be a terrible battle.

Forum List

Back