How were you as a child ?

I read many books and could pass any test the school gave me. I was also unbelievably mean and violent. I fought with anyone and everyone, including the teachers and principal. I once bashed a girl's head in with a thick book because she said hello to me. A word, a look, it didn't matter, gain my attention and get beaten to a pulp. I was certainly no bully, I never teased or ridiculed. I seldom spoke at all. The first indication that I was displeased was bashing in a head. I could not be bullied either. Bullys were nothing more than entertainment.

The school determined that what I needed was to be on the team and get some team spirit, work with others. I took great delight in making my team lose. I was on the girl's softball team and would throw the ball in the other direction. In track I would stop running and untie and retie my shoes. I would drive that team to tears, literal tears knowing that they were going to lose and there was nothing they could do about it.

Not that they didn't try. Several of those girls had older brothers and friends that came around to teach me a lesson. Those I liked best of all. I learned to enjoy the sight of blood and that has stayed with me to this very day.

What was I like in school? I was your worst nightmare and then your mother's worst nightmare.

:laugh: :cuckoo:
And you haven't lost a step lol

This one I did to my father a few times not too much because it was too risky for his work. :biggrin::badgrin:
Little I was hanging out with my dad and once the hang of the prank you know : I did not feel well and I did not go to school I wanted to hang out with my dad and no one else and my mother was working so I was hiding his keys car right before he wants to leave:badgrin:, and I said Papa cowboy comes to help me from my room and it ended up my dad saying shit no choice i stay at home:badgrin:

I read many books and could pass any test the school gave me. I was also unbelievably mean and violent. I fought with anyone and everyone, including the teachers and principal. I once bashed a girl's head in with a thick book because she said hello to me. A word, a look, it didn't matter, gain my attention and get beaten to a pulp. I was certainly no bully, I never teased or ridiculed. I seldom spoke at all. The first indication that I was displeased was bashing in a head. I could not be bullied either. Bullys were nothing more than entertainment.

The school determined that what I needed was to be on the team and get some team spirit, work with others. I took great delight in making my team lose. I was on the girl's softball team and would throw the ball in the other direction. In track I would stop running and untie and retie my shoes. I would drive that team to tears, literal tears knowing that they were going to lose and there was nothing they could do about it.

Not that they didn't try. Several of those girls had older brothers and friends that came around to teach me a lesson. Those I liked best of all. I learned to enjoy the sight of blood and that has stayed with me to this very day.

What was I like in school? I was your worst nightmare and then your mother's worst nightmare.
I met a kid in high school that was like you.

It was the only time My dad was pissed off at Me for winning a fight.

They tried to stick him with the medical and dental bill.

I didn't so much as look at him and he swung on Me. 23 stitches to his face and lips and three replacement teeth later, he never came My direction ever again.

Funny thing too. As a kid, I was, and I'm still an avid reader.

I played every sport they offered and was good at several of them.

But I preferred to read. I passed every test and was bored with school at the end of My sophomore year, and that summer, did the GED and then never went back.

I'm still quiet and I still read. I'll still try to kill anyone who attacks Me. I like to be left alone. Which is strange given that I come here.

[QUOTE="Dalia, post: 19978523, member: 59384"
How were you as a child ?
[/QUOTE]

Smaller.

I was, let's say Playful I'm still, my parents were exhausted with my pranks, my father said ok we send her on the Good sister place , god pray for us :laugh:
But hey, the sisters would have had difficulties with me too, I think.:th_yourecute:

What about you ?

I was quiet and reserved. Often hung around the adults to listen to their conversations.

I like sports though, and reading.

I gave them hell.

Saw some nice boobies in the meantime.

That moment when the teacher was sinking her claws into my arms as I'm looking down her shirt..priceless!

I was a naughty child! LOL!!!!

I laughed a lot I broke things .... haaaaaa :10:

I hit my baby brother :auiqs.jpg:

Of course we love each other dearly today.....but he has never forgotten! :auiqs.jpg:

Intelligent children are naughty. It's because they are curious, you know?

Idiotic children are not so naughty.

Me? Loved to dance as a five-year-old on the back patio to my grandfather's Tchaikovsky records, swirling around. Won the elementary-school prize for my grade on the essay contest of "Why I like to read" and chose a book on the civil war from the book fair for my prize. My trusty steed "Starfire" (red and cream-colored bicycle) took me everywhere no-hands to the clouds and even down Overpeck Hill. Loved climbing trees and catching guppies, and learning to sing descant with "The Battle Hymn of the Republic." Wrote a short story in junior high school that was read to all the English classes at the school, acted in cheesy plays in junior high and high school. I remember teaching the boys on the basketball team how to put on pantyhose for their premiere as knights of the round table. Got in trouble for reading Ian Fleming's Goldfinger. We had a group of kids in high school who kept a story line going for years through the use of letters that we would pass in class, each one of us writing as different characters. I took my contact lenses out on stage because I had stage fright. Got into trouble once when the mothers got together and realized that we two girls had taken the bus to Washington Square in NYC's Greenwich Village. Their faces at the village bus station were grim.

I was, let's say Playful I'm still, my parents were exhausted with my pranks, my father said ok we send her on the Good sister place , god pray for us :laugh:
But hey, the sisters would have had difficulties with me too, I think.:th_yourecute:

What about you ?

I was and still am inquisitive and adventurous.

Forum List

Back